Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Codger

Happy Turkey Day. emotion_awesome

Broken Luck's Senpai

Shameless Giver

HAPPY THANKSGIVING heart heart heart heart

l BEELZEBUB l's Princess

Obsessive Genius

I am also unimpressed with the black friday selection, nothing tempts me in the least.
It's probably for the best. xD

Tipsy Codger

I didn't even look at them. I'm just annoyed with all of the stupid announcements they had to make for it.
Pretty much what Scent said. I didn't even look at what they were selling. I just saw the spam of Black Friday banners and clicked through them. xD Too much s**t. What happened to their ******** time tables and lists? They use to do those for black Friday, so you'd know exactly when something was going to go on sale.

Broken Luck's Senpai

Shameless Giver

omg i swear the announcements were too much stressed

l BEELZEBUB l's Princess

Obsessive Genius

I'm annoyed with the announcements now, also because Gaia ripped me off. BT
I still buy a little bit of cash each mouth because I don't have Adbock on my phone...And I've got the receipt from PayPal, but no cash, so I am ******** pissed. It's been over 24 hours now.
I'm filing a billing ticket on their asses.

Tipsy Codger

Oh man, that's a bunch of BS... I really hope you either get refunded, or get your GC. That's crap, though. I haven't purchased GC pretty much since the gold generators started coming out.

Broken Luck's Senpai

Shameless Giver

hold on...THERE'S A GOLD GENERATOR?!

l BEELZEBUB l's Princess

Obsessive Genius

They fixed it and credited me my cash. I'm happy now. - u-
There have been gold generators for over a year now. But they put them in the gold shops for a while. Now I think they're in Mecha Neko? Or something? I don't know. I stopped paying attention. Can't even be assed to care anymore.

l BEELZEBUB l's Princess

Obsessive Genius

And now, since gold is pretty much worthless, you can win MORE CASH! @-@

Broken Luck's Senpai

Shameless Giver

I wouldnt mind winning some GC, since it's about the only way to get decent stuff now =_=
Pretty much, yup. Gold shop updates are few and far between, and the items we get in those aren't the best quality...

Also, I know I've missed the deadline for the usual activity check, but I'll try to get on that once I'm feeling better. @_@

Broken Luck's Senpai

Shameless Giver

you poor thang~~~
JUST REST UP heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items