Total Votes:[ 22 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 > >>

0_Kanna_Chan_0's Husbando

Omnipresent Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
AH HIM. Yes, he sent in a reserve and it all looks good. I stalked him and he seems like a nice guy and a good person to have around, but of course, I asked the same questions I asked you. Literacy level, why'd you pick the Knight and level of darkness in their heart.

I'm mostly just really curious as to why people are picking the characters they're picking... redface Since I made it feel honored when people choose a role it just makes me wanna go asjhdgasjkdhjkhaskjhg!!

Girl-Crazy Rogue

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
I totally get that, hahah. I haven't made a purely original roleplay in a while, with the individual pre-made stories and what not anyway. I always make original plots, but that's easy stuff. You put a lot of work in. It's pretty nifty ^^

Omnipresent Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
What's the difference between purely original and just having original plots? Isn't the plot of the roleplay and the characters within the plot what makes it purely original?

Omnipresent Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I accepted the valiant knight's reservation and will put him up after a much needed shower.

Girl-Crazy Rogue

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
I just meant more so along the lines that you put in a story for every character. Most of the time people will just throw a plot out there and you make up your own thing for each character.

The flaw is so many people playing people that are so much alike, the roleplays usually die fast and you have maybe 2-4 of the original 8 or so characters that you threw into the mix.

Omnipresent Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Secretly, I worried that Damsel and Cherished Princess would be too similar... I still worry it, but I think we need that conflict. Even if they are similar, I think they'll diverge pretty quickly or do something to be not so much like the other... I hope...

I've had a few roleplays like that too! I think it worked out nicely as well since I gave people the option to develop a character from any world, at any time, of any species and any age. We have a lot of interesting ones, but plenty of copy and paste duplicates as well... Far too many use a previous rape or something along those lines as a foundation for their character and beyond that, there really isn't much substance.

Omnipresent Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
totally forgot I was supposed to take a shower...

I was wondering why I'm naked.

Girl-Crazy Rogue

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Yeah, and then there's the roleplays that are set in real time and you get a bunch of hipsters and scene kids that all seem to have the same back story and it's just... insane haha. Originality lacks a lot now it's sad. It's becoming a rare breed and I dun like it hahah.

I've done that too many times... I'll be on Tumblr doin' stuff with no clothes then remember I was supposed to be taking a shower and getting ready for the day/bed time. Internet is just so distracting.

Dapper Gekko

*tumbles in* I'm back !
A pixie told me that a certain someone graduated and will be here....forever emotion_dowant

And then the basilisk said that there was new people yes ~ ? emotion_kirakira
*waddles in with the FULL intent on possessing reserving Prince of Poppycock* Now to find a picture so I can reserve properly. Nice to meet you. I'm Pan-Pan by the way

Girl-Crazy Rogue

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Yay for Prince Poppycock. ^^

Dapper Gekko

8D
the rumors are true !
my excite is all over ~ (ノ◕ ◡◕) ノ `•.¸¸.• ♥

Ruthless Wildcat

Omnipresent Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Oh man. Prince Poppycock?! Could it be true that there's finally going to be a Prince for my little Gren to harass~?

Excite.

Omnipresent Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I really want to learn more about your characters so I have something to do/read...

I need to figure out a profile situation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff