• Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
User ImageUser Image
                      HeartWeird
                      QueenArasene

I now have a sadness outfit.

I now have a... thing... outfit.

I tried making it in purple but it didn't really work out. So it's black and white.

Anxious Loiterer

3,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
QueenArasene
User ImageUser Image
                      HeartWeird
                      QueenArasene

I tried making it in purple but it didn't really work out. So it's black and white.

Black and white's just as nice 3nodding

Misabeli's Significant Otter

Polar Bear

37,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
User ImageUser Image
                      HeartWeird
                      QueenArasene
                      HeartWeird
                      QueenArasene

Black and white's just as nice 3nodding

Red and Black is cool too.
                      In case anyone gets the reference.

Hilarious Conversationalist

ANNOUNCEMENT

EucalyptusCoral

Faded_pastel

Palindromantic

sinfully sagittarius

Eternally Gone

Apocalypse Alice

Minion_of_Erulogos

Cataclypsa

HeartWeird

Mekin Dotelle Valentine

RLRLR

QueenArasene

Deadly_Kota_bear

Nanuk DuNord

ALRIGHT FRIENDS, SO HERE'S WHAT'S UP. THIS ANNOUNCEMENT COVERS MULTIPLE THINGS.

We got four lovely profiles and as always, the choice was quite hard for us to make as Owners because y'all are some talented writers. That's the reason this announcement was coming a bit later.

After some super serious consideration and discussion, we have finally come to a decision. And let me re-iterate here. This was an extremely hard decision, but one that we felt would be the most fair to decide among the owners to avoid any sort of fights or potential OOc Drama. It's the preventative measures that count peeps.

Without further ado!

Mekin Dotelle Valentine will play the role of the young Cherub Prince.

The profile of the new prince will be uploaded shortly into the Profiles archives. Cherub family! I highly suggest you read for this new characters background so then you know what to expect to add to the family plotting/drama. Everybody else, make sure to read the profile and be prepared.

This character is going to be introduced in the week/week and a half long time skip that will be coming up. I want to let you all know that we have a last time skip to 7-8 PM, and then we will have this longer time skip to get introductions out the way and start to get more deeper plots going on. What does that mean? Well, make sure to plot accordingly to how we want this time skips to go down.

I don't want to keep us on the same time/day much longer, so I'm thinking we'll have a few more days in real time before we take the evening time skip. The evening time skip is just for little funsy, last minute little plots you would like to finish before that longer time skip takes place. Also, after at this point, we will be taking more week long time skips instead of day to day, so then it adds more to the plot and time in the RP. Now, trust me, there will be an equal amount of day time skips and night time skips, so all the shenanigans can be had. REMEMBER, Y'ALL CHOSE TO HAVE NURSERIES AS THE EXTRA ROOMS AND HAVING BABIES TAKES TIME.

This time skip is also going to allow more families to get the limelight as well. I'm going to touch on this for a minute because I have gotten some concerns about this issue in the RP. I know due to the circumstances with roleplayers not staying active and us kind of having to figure out the story and plot points in order to make sure things make sense, the Cherubs have gotten a LOT of attention and plot points already. And I mean, there isn't anything wrong with that, but I want to have more of the limelight on the other families as well.

Just giving an example here; If you really think about it,, while the Mikhail situation would be a big deal for the Cherubs and Keepers, it's not really that important to other families. Hell, the way the Cherubs pop out kids, there's a good chance a lot of royals don't even know what is even happening in that family anymore. Likewise, with the Artemis situation, others may feel that this is an interesting development, but not much else besides some condolences, and maybe the mention of a funeral to be had during the week long time skip besides those directly involved. We need the playing field evened out.

After all, this story is about everybody. The Iblisanzas, the Neriedyces, the Florentinos and the Seraphoons make up this entire RP. As an owner, I try to make sure everybody has the limelight, because in reality, this is about four families. So I apologize in advance if it seems like families are being ignored. TRUST ME, THEY AREN'T. We just have to iron out the kinks that have been formed. And the time skips will help

That is all!

Devoted Loiterer

...After Mekin, if his character dies/is displaced/what-have-you, could we maybe start bringing in cousins or something? It's a bit frustrating to have so many siblings when they weren't brought up before hand. Maybe I'm just being a grumpy old lady.

side note for Mekin: Welcome to the family.

Polar Bear

37,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
User ImageUser Image

Side characters, eh? Do we get to play maids and gardeners and what have you as well?
                      And do we get to know who all applied for the Cherub spot?

Anxious Loiterer

3,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Soooooo... anyone wanna plot? Still don't know what I want Cascade to do after Caspian's reply.

Polar Bear

37,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
User ImageUser Image

HeartWeird
                      Soooooo... anyone wanna plot? Still don't know what I want Cascade to do after Caspian's reply.

In case you wanna go into the gardens, you can find Sera. She ain't got nothing to do.

Hilarious Conversationalist

Eternally Gone
...After Mekin, if his character dies/is displaced/what-have-you, could we maybe start bringing in cousins or something? It's a bit frustrating to have so many siblings when they weren't brought up before hand. Maybe I'm just being a grumpy old lady.

side note for Mekin: Welcome to the family.

To answer simply:

Yes, after Mekin's Character, he will be the last of the direct line of prince and princess cherubs. I capped at six siblings because in reality, that's only 2 extra that got tacked on.

To answer your inquiry to the fullest:

It was brought up as a potential suggestion/somewhat lengthy discussions in the OOC for there to be multiple siblings within the family as it seemed almost unreasonable to have a perfect four in all families, and there is a cap to the siblings. So it was thus entertained and accepted by myself and Minion. Also, Lucien would have been erased as never being there, but Sin had entertained the notion that Mik switched in Lucien's place, and thus, we also entertained that fact. Unfortunately that's how the Cherub king and queen now have the rep of having ALL the heirs lawl

When I made the announcement about filling the slot as well, Apocalypse Alice put in the request that the new brother be somewhat close to Aela in some way. That I entertained and accepted. Heartwierd mad the request that the person be amazing, the reason why I decided instead to open up the slot to the RP after the wait-list. No objections were made to adding another in the OOc throughout those announcements, nor were Minion and I contacted. So we can't really help if frustrations come up that we don't know about. TRUST ME I GET YOU THOUGH; IT CAN BE FRUSTRATING. But I can't do anything about roleplayers feeling frustrated if they don't tell me, or post frustrations here.

QueenArasene

To answer this, while I would LOVE to entertain that thought for having gardeners, maids, butlers, and what have you, I don't think we can ultimately add those in. We are already at full capacity for this RP at 20 characters. Adding any more would be sheer clutter and chaos, and not the good kind that we need. Maids are fun to play, as are butlers, and it makes me really ******** sad to say no about it. But ultimately it would be too many characters, and too much clutter.

Anxious Loiterer

3,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
QueenArasene
User ImageUser Image

HeartWeird

In case you wanna go into the gardens, you can find Sera. She ain't got nothing to do.

For sure 3nodding

Polar Bear

37,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
User ImageUser Image
                      HeartWeird
                      QueenArasene

HeartWeird

For sure 3nodding

Yaaaay!
                      Now we can have one fire x water coupling that is not at each others' throats all the time. Except that Sera might get a bit upsy about Cascade and Percy lol. Especially because she's maybe still a little tipsy.

Anxious Loiterer

3,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
QueenArasene
User ImageUser Image
                      HeartWeird
                      QueenArasene

HeartWeird

For sure 3nodding

Yaaaay!
                      Now we can have one fire x water coupling that is not at each others' throats all the time. Except that Sera might get a bit upsy about Cascade and Percy lol. Especially because she's maybe still a little tipsy.

Eeh heh heh... Cascade and Percy? sweatdrop Nooooothings going on

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces