Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
*maggie sneaks out her window and disapears and reapears on top of a mountain*
*appears at the same place they were earlier* and he begins to howl and he starts growing alot of fur*
*maggie sighs and looks down and takes a picture of how it is up in the mountains at night. and as she was looking up in the sky she fell asleep up in the mountains*
*finds maggie and wakes her up with alot of fur on and he starts to grow claws*maggie he help me
*wakes up* who helped you?
he..help me is what i said*the claws grow really large and he starts to grow a tail*
WHO?!! *backs away from ray and slips off the cliff but turns in to a dragon and flies away*
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
*maggie sighs and looks down and takes a picture of how it is up in the mountains at night. and as she was looking up in the sky she fell asleep up in the mountains*
*finds maggie and wakes her up with alot of fur on and he starts to grow claws*maggie he help me
he..help me is what i said*the claws grow really large and he starts to grow a tail*
WHO?!! *backs away from ray and slips off the cliff but turns in to a dragon and flies away*
(i was saying help both times but stuttering at the beggining)*jumps off the cliff then grows fangs really fast turning into a werewolf with a fox tail like the 9-tailed fox and he grows huge demon wings then flies beside her*
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
(i was saying help both times but stuttering at the beggining)*jumps off the cliff then grows fangs really fast turning into a werewolf with a fox tail like the 9-tailed fox and he grows huge demon wings then flies beside her*
((oh..hehe sorry!!!)) maggie gets shot by someone bow and arrow and falls*
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
*catches her and flies back to the mountain and lets her down*are you ok?
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
yes i am fine...*takes the arrow pout of her chest*
((i don't like sasuke anymore!!! i love kiba!!!!! ^_^ cuz sasuke hurt my friends guy zaku!!! and kiba is kind and he loves doggies!!!)))
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
look at me i i'm hideous i cannot be seen like this
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
no you are not hideous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do never say that!!! *hugs him*
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
no you are not hideous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do never say that!!! *hugs him*
hell look at me i have the body,claws,and fangs of a werewolf,and either the wings of a vampire or a demon how could anyone even like me or notice me as as this!? crying
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
hell look at me i have the body,claws,and fangs of a werewolf,and either the wings of a vampire or a demon how could anyone even like me or notice me as as this!? crying
who cares what they say!!!!!!!!!!!!! i like you no matter what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
who cares what they say!!!!!!!!!!!!! i like you no matter what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whoah thats alot coming from you but still if i stay as this it might kinda be hard for me not to go all evil sometimes it's hard controling myself it's like theres a great anger inside me and it wants out
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
whoah thats alot coming from you but still if i stay as this it might kinda be hard for me not to go all evil sometimes it's hard controling myself it's like theres a great anger inside me and it wants out
oh.... then is it hard to try and get rid of it?
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
well yes the only thing that's keeping it dorment is you and your beautiful-ness(random)
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
well yes the only thing that's keeping it dorment is you and your beautiful-ness(random)
magggie: then i would have to stay near ya! now lets go.your gonna have to be my pet following me everywhere...except thos eplaces.
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
magggie: then i would have to stay near ya! now lets go.your gonna have to be my pet following me everywhere...except thos eplaces.
oh man im as low as a pet now.......*eyes start flickering and an image of itachi appears inside then and he glares back*well this is certainly a better look for him....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff