Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ray_123
Me:*walks in out of nowhere beside her*um they told me i was needed here Naruto:well at least you have one other person
shut up naruto. i don't need a team i'm strong enough to be alone!
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
Me:*walks in out of nowhere beside her*um they told me i was needed here Naruto:well at least you have one other person
alright fine.ray you can be in my group.who else could be in our group..
The_foxy magician_27
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
Me:um I donno theres well i really don't know but i did see haku sign up alone Naruto:*stares*hah........haku...hah
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
Me:um I donno theres well i really don't know but i did see haku sign up alone Naruto:*stares*hah........haku...hah
NO N OT HIM!!!! I WILL BE BY MYSELF THEN!!!! i will not be with a group then..ILL WILL BEAT HIM!
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
NO N OT HIM!!!! I WILL BE BY MYSELF THEN!!!! i will not be with a group then..ILL WILL BEAT HIM!
*the rewf walks in ok you will either forfeit or be in a group find another person or youll be disqualified!* NAruto:stares* Me:*laughs*fine um find somebody
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
*the rewf walks in ok you will either forfeit or be in a group find another person or youll be disqualified!* NAruto:stares* Me:*laughs*fine um find somebody
fine. ray....hey kabuto's by himself! can he be in our group?
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
ME:thinks*sure as long as he is willing to win at all odds
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
maggie: kabuto? are you willing to win at all odds?? (ok scince no one is in this forum and its just you and me i will be all the girls kay?)
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
maggie: kabuto? are you willing to win at all odds?? (ok scince no one is in this forum and its just you and me i will be all the girls kay?)
Kabuto:yes!*stands in place* Me:*stands*
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
do you want to be on me and ray team?
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
Kabuto:sure
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
good. you know were teams permanently right? cuz we are. k i got a team.
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
*the ref dude leaves after saying begin!* Me surprised k so how should we do this this fast and easy way or the slow and painful? Kabuto:I say the fast and easy
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
Ray_123
The_foxy magician_27
*the ref dude leaves after saying begin!* Me surprised k so how should we do this this fast and easy way or the slow and painful? Kabuto:I say the fast and easy
i agree.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces