Total Votes:[ 18 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 70 71 72 > >>

Desirable Rogue

8,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Nihilist War God
As much as I hate to say it, I don't have the time or passion to continue.

I may return, if it's still going... but right now, posting feels more like a chore. Sorry sad

Oh okay... sad

Of course you can return when you wish.
DeadOnTheStrip
Nihilist War God

I may return, if it's still going... but right now, posting feels more like a chore. Sorry sad

Oh okay... sad

Nothing against the RP or the roleplayers, I love it and you guys,
I've just got too much other crap going on & by the time I sit down to catch up and post, I'm too tired to do anything.
Nihilist War God

crying

Desirable Rogue

8,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Nihilist War God
DeadOnTheStrip
Nihilist War God

Oh okay... sad

Nothing against the RP or the roleplayers, I love it and you guys,
I've just got too much other crap going on & by the time I sit down to catch up and post, I'm too tired to do anything.

It okay. I understand. Just gonna miss ya. cat_cry
Sorry for disappearance, been at Anime Revolution Vancouver. Three day con where I dropped over 500 on useless crap, including a ***** hoodie and a replica Zelda Master Sword that actually is a sword.

Invisible Codger

DeadOnTheStrip
A Portkey back

Welcome all witch's and wizards. This is were you get to talk out of character on any thing you wish.

I just wandered in out of the rain (searched for hogwarts threads) ... I may join but would someone mind giving me.a summary of what's going on in both threads?
Darak
Sorry for disappearance, been at Anime Revolution Vancouver. Three day con where I dropped over 500 on useless crap, including a ***** hoodie and a replica Zelda Master Sword that actually is a sword.

That sounds like a lot of fun XD

That's also, incidentally, what I'm gonna be doing on the weekend biggrin I'm going to Fan Expo in Toronto for two days biggrin I'm totally stoked. Trying to figure out how to manage a quick cosplay, though. I'm thinking I can do either Velma or Haruhi Fujioka (if I can find a pink dress that looks like the one from the beach house episode). But I might also try for Satsuki from My Neighbour Totoro if I happen to be awesome enough to find the parts of that costume in one day razz (I don't make costumes from scratch - I piece them together from bargain shops).

Desirable Rogue

8,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Firlodge_3
DeadOnTheStrip
A Portkey back

Welcome all witch's and wizards. This is were you get to talk out of character on any thing you wish.

I just wandered in out of the rain (searched for hogwarts threads) ... I may join but would someone mind giving me.a summary of what's going on in both threads?

So sorrty meant to do this a while a go. Just got a bit lazy... sweatdrop

Okay let see if I get this right. Gabe and Daphne are studie I believe for there O.W.L.S.

Meave, Zeke, and I think Aaron are in the same area. Not sure. Kind of confused on that part. Meave was in the hosptial wing as we just had Gryffindor Vs Ravenclaw quidditch game. Grydfindoe won. The game ended Meave was hit with the bludger. Knocked her out cold. Sending her to the hosptial wing.

Then after the game Nyx cornered Valentina. Then Nyx threated Valentia to stay away from her cruch. With a threat of great pain. Her crush being Titus. Titus found Valentina after Nyx left. Nathan watched the whole thing.

The day is starting to die down and I will be doing a time skip here shortly. To the second hogs mead trip of the year.

Desirable Rogue

8,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Going camping this weekend. Will be gone friday and saturday.

Desirable Rogue

8,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Okay time to start wrapping up what ever you guys are doing. I think a time skip is due.
DeadOnTheStrip
Okay time to start wrapping up what ever you guys are doing. I think a time skip is due.
I am ready for a skip. Also, how far forward will the time skip be?

Desirable Rogue

8,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
adreane_kito
DeadOnTheStrip

Hmmm.... Lets say Saturday November 9th. It will be a hogsmead trip.
DeadOnTheStrip
adreane_kito
DeadOnTheStrip

Hmmm.... Lets say Saturday November 9th. It will be a hogsmead trip.
okay cool.
I'm good for a timeskip, I have total writers block. emo
I would also love a time skip.

By the way, I'd just like to brag for a second because I'm still fangirling over it a little - this weekend I got a (fabric) rose signed by Tuxedo Mask XD It's probably my favourite thing that I got all weekend (and that's saying something!).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff