Total Votes:[ 18 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 >

Invisible Codger

Nihilist War God
Filthy mudbloods... rofl

lol.

DeadOnTheStrip
Firlodge_3
I just made a chart on blood statuses 'cos I was bored. Do you realise we have no muggleborns? Like [at all?

At one point we did.

Yeah... we don't now, though.

Invisible Codger

I was working something else out 'cos I was bored but details for that are... well, let's give some people some privacy, shall we? Anyways, long story short: I kinda forgot for a minute that November exists. Yes, November. You know what the sad thing is about that? We celebrate November 5th here in England. You know what's even sadder about it? I was born in November.

Cultural translation for Americans: This as idiotic as it would be if someone born on the 4th of July temporarily forgot that July existed.

Invisible Codger

Nihilist War God
Haha, I hope he's still around. There's a bit we need to work out in the RP.

I originally had Randall in the hospital wing with Gabe, Gabe figured Randall out and... confronted him. By means of kidnapping and torture. Lol

but then I had to leave the RP, and when I returned, it somehow got decided that Randall was at St. Mungos this whole time, after the attack & I just went with it. So Gabe never confronted Randall.

Hmm... No Gabe at the moment? I do have another option for drama but it would require the co-operation of someone who knows about Randall's uhh... problem. All they have to do is throw around a certain slur. Maybe have an argument and tempers rise and ... yeah, all that stuff. It wouldn't be the first time a character in HP reacted to certain things with a potty mouth.

Snape, I'm looking at you.

Anyways, do it in Anthony's earshot and I'm sure he'll help (well, try to at least.) because of well.. that would be telling but literal half-blood reasons and what that word means in his mother's world.

Literal half-blood: Offspring of wizard/witch x Muggle... a canon example would be Remus Lupin. This is as opposed to a technical half-blood which would be the offspring of a muggle-born x pureblood - a canon example of that would be Harry Potter himself.

Invisible Codger

Guys, as much as I love Harry Potter, Magic genetics as stated makes no sense. I'm figuring out how it works but it does involve liberal usage of loophole abuse via pedantism. What? J.K. Rowling said it was a single gene- no limit to how many allelles that gene can have.
looking too far into it, lol
Firlodge_3
((Hmm... I wonder if Daphne is still around? *quotes to check*))

Amaya-Kaiya

Hello smile

I JUST got my laptop back. It stopped charging a number of weeks ago and I just got it back from repairs tonight smile

So...yeah. Hi ^_^

Invisible Codger

Nihilist War God
looking too far into it, lol

Eh, to be honest, I have a bit of an obsession with genetics. This is as good a rag for me to chew on as any. I've managed to explain Thaddeus Thurkell's bad fortune and muggleborns so far. Everything doesn't completely add up yet but we'll get there.

Amaya-Kaiya
Firlodge_3
((Hmm... I wonder if Daphne is still around? *quotes to check*))

Amaya-Kaiya

Hello smile

I JUST got my laptop back. It stopped charging a number of weeks ago and I just got it back from repairs tonight smile

So...yeah. Hi ^_^

Hello there.

Invisible Codger

DeadOnTheStrip
A Portkey back

Welcome all witch's and wizards. This is were you get to talk out of character on any thing you wish.

What's the full date in rp again? Example format: 2014-10-31 would be 31st October 2014.

Desirable Rogue

8,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Firlodge_3
DeadOnTheStrip
A Portkey back

Welcome all witch's and wizards. This is were you get to talk out of character on any thing you wish.

What's the full date in rp again? Example format: 2014-10-31 would be 31st October 2014.

Today day is 2014-12-31. If you wish the time skip is back on page 91.

Invisible Codger

DeadOnTheStrip
Firlodge_3
DeadOnTheStrip
A Portkey back

Today day is 2014-12-31. If you wish the time skip is back on page 91.

Cheers, I'll go look again.

Desirable Rogue

8,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Okay I've been thinking about this for a while now and wanted to get your guys thoughts on it.

I was thinking about restarting the whole RPG. Good idea? Bad idea?
If you restart it, you could post it in the general barton town, and get a good amount of fresh members, before a mod bumps it to the university school forum, lol

I really enjoy this RP, but I feel that it's just kinda dragging at this point.

I think a fresh start, new school year, new members & all could be good.

Invisible Codger

Nihilist War God
If you restart it, you could post it in the general barton town, and get a good amount of fresh members, before a mod bumps it to the university school forum, lol

I really enjoy this RP, but I feel that it's just kinda dragging at this point.

I think a fresh start, new school year, new members & all could be good.

Mmm ... and make up some waffle about the unity dance being delayed a year because <insert reason here>?
I didn't mean move our characters along a year.

just a new year.

Invisible Codger

Nihilist War God
I didn't mean move our characters along a year.

just a new year.

Ah. A new calendar year, as opposed to a new academic year?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff