Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Werewolf

I'd post for ya', but Tera's no where near where Marcus is xD;

I think I just made the saddest post I've ever written in the zombie rp i'm in >.>;

Well. Earlier anyway lol.
I wasn't trying to rush you. sad

Enduring Hunter

9,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
sorry for my lack of posting, im still here, ive just had other stuff going on.
i will do my very best to write for Matthew when I have some time this week.

Dapper Swapper

Hello~.
How's everyone doing today?
I am coming back from Oklahoma to my homeland of California. I had an awesome time, met awesome people. The weather's a bit wonky but it was definitely fun.
xoxo

Shameless Ladykiller

Organic;;
Awe. Traveling is always fun :3
I'm a little jealous!

Dapper Swapper

Atrocity

It was in Oklahoma with friends; good friends. We had parties, we played D&D, it was an amazing time.
Although I am excited to get back into roleplaying with all y'all. I am gonna be honest, I was kind of happy that there wasn't a terrible amount of posting while I was away. :3

I did post back by the way. :3
Do you have time to post for Isak today?

Shameless Ladykiller

It sounds like a blast :3 i am envious~ i don't get to travel much and when i do, its to visit family and not friends.

As for posting, i have plenty of time, its just the will. I've been in a slump of sorts lately and is just hard to post in general right now
BUT i did promise an Isak post next so thats at the top of my to do list :3
Which should be today.
The best part of traveling is when you've come home. Not to say I don't like traveling, but that's just my opinion.

Tipsy Werewolf

Ok, so apparently a meteorite fell to earth not far from where I live last night. And it was big enough where it felt like the train next to me exploded or something. People 45+ miles away heard and felt it too. Some people way out there even had their pictures knocked off the walls. Wtf?

Eh,its all just guesses. I think something blew up on one of the two military bases we have >.>

Aliens! lol

Tipsy Werewolf

Update on the explosion. So it was a bunker explosion at the national guard armory we have near here. The bunker was called Explo. the explosion was loud enough that people in another state heard/saw it. There were sightings of 'something falling' like a meteorite. The sky light up bright orange briefly and everyone (but me 'cause I was inside with my lights on) saw it. And it took authorities all night and part of the day to determine where the explosion came from. When the bunker is in the middle of the base.

Wut.

Shameless Ladykiller

hahaha thats crazy!
it would have been cool if it had been a real meteorite but a bunker explosion is cool enough.. i guess... D:

So i meant to post
but then life happened and we ended up watching Obilivion Island ( which is suuuper cute!! ) and then... WoW .... D :

So Sorry!!!
i'll try to post today! but im cooking dinner D :

d r ii BONES's Fangirl

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100
- Does a little dance -

Shameless Ladykiller

Ugh i'm sorry guys life is just pulling a whole lot of stuff on me.

Had a friend over for dinner last night and he didnt leave until late and by that time i was exhausted.

I have to run up to the school to drop off paperwork today but i should have a lot of time to post this afternoon :3
And i'll make myself do it, too!
no distractions!

Enduring Hunter

9,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
kay, ive got an hour before class and before i get even further behind im gonna write a post.

Star Explorer

-rolls in-
hey guys~ posted Lidia and Justin.
I thought that it would be interesting if the anniversary for Jason's death was bought up

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff