Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Werewolf

JohnnyTheDictator
Sounds more cool than re-enacting Foster the People's Don't Stop video. cool

What in the world did I watch? o_o

Tipsy Werewolf

And I suppose it just wan't meant for me to sleep in today. A combination of thunder, pecan branches scraping my roof, the train down the road, and my dog howling. All at once.

._.

Tipsy Werewolf

Good gravy I almost stepped on a scorpion barefoot.

WHY IS THERE A SCORPION IN MY HOME?

Shameless Ladykiller

eew!!!
kill it with fire!!!

Tipsy Werewolf

Atrocity
eew!!!
kill it with fire!!!

He's currently sitting in a mug >.> I dun wanna kill it... But A certainly am not setting it free around my home ._. I sure hope I don't have a nest or something nearby... That JUST what I need. Wake up with a hoard of scorpions on me. gvjgvjcdhxj fcgjxfjfgbh.

When I head out I think I'll toss him off in the woods.

Shameless Ladykiller

thats so creepy...
we have spiders here, but like. small ones that aren't poisonous.
No scorpions here at all.
no scary bugs :<
Scorpions creep the me out soooo much. Whenever I play Fallout New Vegas, my skin crawls when Rad Scorpions attack.
Hey, would anybody here be interested in a Military sci-fi thread?

Enduring Hunter

9,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
depending on what it is, yes.
i made a RP like that quite a while ago and it died almost instantly.
Don't let the detail throw you off. I wanted to make a thread with a world I wrote. The culture, government, and military are all bits and pieces of certain societies, especially Rome. The Edge of Oblivion

Tipsy Werewolf

We've got all kinds of nasty critters here... Scorpions, deer botflies, horse flies, dog flies, ticks, chiggers, cicada killers, a TON of poisonous spider species, centipedes, millipedes... you name it, it's probably here ;o; And mosquitoes. We definitely have an excess of them.

That's why I wanna move so bad... Well. Not the only reason LOL

And the RP sounds interesting... I don't think I'll be able to join another rp though ;o; I'd be overwhelmed... But I'll consider it c:
Well, I have two other people interested. I'd like to make the thread about one squad as they deal with an outbreak of this disease that the aliens unleashed on them. It turns people into creatures like the ones in 28 Days Later. I want six people at the very least, but I would prefer to have two squads or one larger squad.
Anybody interested in hanging out with Marcus. I really want to post something. gonk

Shameless Ladykiller

ffff give me a bit!

i have ONE more post to write in my other rp and then i'll write a Riz post and send Lidia all over to Marcus for you!

I spend all day playing Magna Carta II > _ <
idk why lol its such a derpy game.

Shameless Ladykiller

i've been such a huge slacker lately and you guys are suffering becuase of it :<

i'm so sorry!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces