Is the Red wedding in the third season?
And i like Joffery D:
Don't be mean to the little asstard :<

Dangerous Citizen

8,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
The what? I don't have access to the books. Too many characters, so I'm watching the shows first, so I can get everyone straight, then I'm going to read the books.

ERMAGAWD, you are like the only person in the entire universe that has any sympathy for that s**t stain. Dude, he's a little psychopath! I want Arya to gut him. Slowly. Painfully. Then I want her dire wolf to come back and eat him, s**t him out, then set him on fire and make his psycho mother eat the ashes.

ninja Am I insane? Perhaps a bit.

Shameless Ladykiller

i do tend to like the bastards though...
oh well.
never mind. i thought i remember someone telling me that it was happening in the 3rd season. idk.
i never read the books either i just get spoilers lol

Dangerous Citizen

8,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
I hate it when people spoil things for me, but I'm always like SPOILER ALERT, HAS ANYONE SEEN/READ THE NEW EPISODE/BOOK/CHAPTER? IMMA BOUT TO RANT ABOUT IT!

I tend to like the tragic characters, and the bad-a** characters. Like I LOVE Arya, and I love the Imp. I also love the Hound. And I do like Osha. Lady Stark is a dumb broad, IMO. I liked her at first, now I'm like: "WTF!? What possesses you to do these stupid things, you moronic scag? I should destroy you!" And her sister?

Absolute psycho.

So far I love Brienne though, she' kicks all kinds of a**. And I have a newfound respect for Sansa, even though she got herself in her current situation.

I'm raving again. But I just love the series so much!

Shameless Ladykiller

hahah
im the opposite then. i enjoy things much more when i know whats going to happen. i get spoilers all the time.
Where would i be without them...

I love Jon Snow D : omg so much love.
I've heard good things about Brienne too. My room mate likes her.

Technically i havent finished watching season 1 yet :< and i havent seen anything from season 2 lol
oh man. so behind.

Who else did i like...
Who was he? Loris? The knight of Flowers?? lol idk. He amused me greatly though.

Dapper Genius

Oh my gosh... Atrocity.. How can you... Spoilers??? I try and avoid them like the plague!! My mom ruined Jim Butcher's Cold Days for me, cause she didn't know I hadn't finished it. I was so sad. sad The not knowing is the best part! Cause then you get the wonderful surprise when everything underfolds!

Newbie Terrestrial

15,675 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Power Converter 150
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
I have like NOTHING IN COMMON with you people lol XD Sheesh.

I tend to like the assholes too, Atro 4laugh So no worries. I'd probably be a huge fan of him too.

Urk >=/ How dare you be so nice and then DASH them all! *Shakes fist at Newdling*

Atro, because I'm curious XD And that means it's been driving me nuts... What exactly is Riz doing in the profile picture? XD It looks like he's playing a video game or something =/

d r ii BONES's Fangirl

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100
THINKER POSE
I dunno xDDDD

Dangerous Citizen

8,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
Joffery forced a prostitute to beat another half to death with a giant, heavy scepter looking thingy at the point of a crossbow. He also had his men beat and disrobe his fiancé in front of a huge crowd. HE ALSO had his soldiers storm through the city killing babies.

And that's just a small sample of why Joffery is a piece of crap.

He literally has NO redeeming qualities whatsoever. Not one, he's just a sick ********.

smile I can sometimes sympathize with "bad" characters. But Joffery is just like... Completely worthless.

Enduring Hunter

9,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
Well it could be the fact that is family has been horribly inbred for who knows how many generations?

I mean, there were real European kings who were pretty damn crazy because of how closely related all of their ancestors had been.

But yes, I agree, he's a horrible person, though not bad as a character. He comes across as quite a dynamic sort of character in my opinion and quite well played in the show at least.

But I'll be happy to see him gone soon.

d r ii BONES's Fangirl

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100
That's messed up o - o
His fiance? Geesh. What a guy. xD

Never seen the show so most of the time I have no idea what pple are talking about but I always find it fun to see people debating on characters.

I'm watching shark week on netflix. x__________x

Dangerous Citizen

8,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
I agree Matti, but still.

He's batshit crazy and I want to skin him alive.

Shameless Ladykiller

All nighters are amazing.

What did i do all night?

learnt how to use hashtags on twiter.

Time well spent.

Newbie Terrestrial

15,675 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Power Converter 150
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
I tried to sleep all night XD
Seriously, my sleeping habits are horrible