Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

You can indeed watch them on their website! I had to check, cause I didn't know Syfy did that.

Oh I know, the poor guy. And he is so reserved, she just walks all over him. I was glad he spoke up a bit on the werewolf one. I'm really glad we don't have to worry about Autumn anymore, though!

Oh, I KNOW!! And the werewolf's face she did has that same ugly snout thing! *shivers* I have no idea what she turned in to get on the show.. But I think that green will haunt me forever. That "bear" was the worst thing I have ever seen..

Indeed! I love how he just made it up, too! Took his inspiration from his photo and came out with a such a beautiful piece!

sad so unfair. You should hide the remote one day and leave it on Syfy. Darn, looks like we are watching this instead. wink

d r ii BONES's Fangirl

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100
uuughhhhhhhhh x - x
My throat be so itchyyyyy.
-WHINEWHINEWHINE- >[
Imma try and sleep some more.

Dapper Genius

I hope you get to feeling better soon, Lamour! sad lots of vitamin C and peppermint tea!

Shameless Ladykiller

if its your throat, then honey does wonders in making it feel better ;3

Enduring Hunter

9,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
Hey guys, how's everyone doing today?

Newbie Terrestrial

15,675 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Power Converter 150
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Matti 4laugh Feel free to have Caleb bother her anyway XD it'll be good for her. Keeps her out of... Trouble? sweatdrop

I'll get a post in soon XD Maybe tonight or tomorrow. I got close to getting a post in and then stopped XD

BTW I'm super proud of myself. I haven't allowed myself to stop working out =) And my last weigh in I weighed 190 pounds. I am DETERMINED to get down to at least 120 before I stop, but I'm so super proud of myself! 4laugh I lost 8 pounds biggrin Not much, but I'm hoping to be close to 180 by the end of this month 3nodding

Also, I watch NO reality shows XD It's dangerous. I'm overly addicted to WWE right now and can't stand the thought of missing a show ><;

Enduring Hunter

9,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
I already did write a Caleb reply where he meets up with Jessica. heheh

and way to go. =)

Newbie Terrestrial

15,675 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Power Converter 150
Thanks!
Haha XD Poor Jess, I think Caleb scared her half to death! rofl
Now if only I had a partner XD I feel left out >=/ Soooo many hot guys and they're all taken!

Shameless Ladykiller

Who's taken?

Shameless Ladykiller

Uhm
Sorry i havent posted as Riz yet guys.
slowly working on it.

i've got a steady influx of shifts from now until wednesday (tuesday being the last shift)
but i should be able to get something out by at least Sunday since that shift is only till 4.
Saturday i dont work but im going on a road trip with some friends, so i should be able to post saturday night too. lol
we'l see what happens!

sorry for the delay.

Newbie Terrestrial

15,675 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Power Converter 150
EVERYONE is taken emotion_donotwant
Stupid guyz XD
Doesn't matter, I think Jess should concentrate on getting out of Caleb's grip first rofl
She's like "What the heck >=/ I can't even struggle this way emotion_donotwant "
Have fun on your trip, Atro! 4laugh

Shameless Ladykiller

haha
thats not true. not /everyone/ is taken...
i only know of two pairs haha

Dangerous Citizen

8,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
Guy isn't taken. wink

Hah, but he's gay so you're screwed. emotion_dealwithit

OHEMGEE, did anyone else catch the late-night previews for the NEW SEASON OF GAME OF THRONES?!?! I almost came in my pants.

Shameless Ladykiller

I dont have TV :<

Riz isnt taken either.

Dangerous Citizen

8,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
I literally lost my mind. It was like a thirty second commercial and it was so chock full of badassery. GOD I HOPE JOFFERY DIES!

What do we say to the gods of death? I'll sacrifice a thousand virgins in your name if YOU JUST KILL JOFFERY.

As you can see, I'm a little obsessed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces