Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Prophet

Jenchuriki

Fairy Tail RPs are always fun, haha.
Hoping I get accepted!

Liberal Smoker

So does this mean quests are going to be done in pairs rather than groups of four? Either way is fine with me. I wouldn't mind starting on a quest with someone if they're interested. Sort of unsure what ta do.

Dedicated Gaian

Baron Bud Smoker
So does this mean quests are going to be done in pairs rather than groups of four? Either way is fine with me. I wouldn't mind starting on a quest with someone if they're interested. Sort of unsure what ta do.

Yeah that is the general idea. Instead of going through the trouble of gathering four people to a group and hoping all four can post at once, we can narrow it down. If it comes to it I will personally play a canon just to help us continue as well.

Dangerous Guildsman

6,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
This guy is willing to do a mission :3 ---------->

Man-Hungry Prophet

Mitsuko would totally do a mission with someone o.o

Dedicated Gaian

I forgot to mention that if you like who you teamed up with and want them to be around for future jobs then simply let them know and let me know. This will allow you to team up more often in the future. If you want to team up with someone then let them know and let me know as well. I will fill out the front page accordingly to what you want (the job section). Considering Lucy doesn't have Natsu and the others right now for random reasons I will have her team up with Himitsu. If possible I would like one of Bahamut's Dragoons to go with each team. Especially now that we got a new person that's from another guild. The goal of Bahamut's Dragoons is to spread their name and influence out, so this will help us in the long run. However you are free to choose who you want, especially considering there is only 2 of them left. There is always the chance they could simply team up together as well. I leave this entirely up to you all, now let's make this rp a great one!

Liberal Smoker

Ok, cool. Siyamak, would it be alright if I signed up for the Slay the Demon of the Mountain Quest? Anyone else feel like partnering up for it?

Man-Hungry Prophet

If anyone wants to partner up with Mitsuko for anything that'd be faaab

Shoujo Prophet

We'll, I don't need to worry about Lucy, so anyone want to pair up with Aqua God Slayer Akira?

Dedicated Gaian

Baron Bud Smoker
Ok, cool. Siyamak, would it be alright if I signed up for the Slay the Demon of the Mountain Quest? Anyone else feel like partnering up for it?

Yes I will put you down for it right away!

Dedicated Gaian

I forgot to mention that you guys don't have to go in teams of 2, take as many as you like in a team. This is just a precaution in the event something happens and someone can't post, or too much confusion between people.

Man-Hungry Prophet

Baron Bud Smoker

Mitsuko could go with emotion_kirakira
She's s-ranked, so she's eligible for it.

Liberal Smoker

Sure, that sounds good! I'll go post in the thread about starting on the mission or something. Would you want to just work in a pair or wait for others? Either way is fine to me emotion_yatta

SecretSinner91's Husbando

Vicious Titan

12,575 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm willing to send Kukan with anyone, honestly, so I'm up for whatever, since he seems to have been zoned out of his conversation a bit.

Dangerous Guildsman

6,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
I am good for anything just point me in the direction of EVIL!!!!! > biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers