Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Gaian

Baron Bud Smoker
Haha, nah I'd definitely rather travel. Unless somehow that Bring meat to a restaurant quest ends up turning into an episode of Toriko, I'd prefer something a wee bit more action packed.

Alrighty then, once a team is filled they can decide together what job they want. Same goes for the other team.

Dangerous Guildsman

6,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
Siyamak Niashi
Jenchuriki
Ill go Team A i guess. Unless this doesnt include Sylar :c

In situations like that, I will allow it due to lack of needed people. What you could do is pose as a Guild Member, or possibly make up something, or stalk them lol. I will add you to Team A though^^
C: i was thinking about turning in and posing as a mage lol biggrin

Everfear2's Wife

Shy Vampire

10,425 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
I would like to be on team A.also I am going to be off once my husband gets home going to do some Birthday shopping.

Liberal Smoker

If the A Team goes to investigate the volcano, I pity the fool who gets in their way. Also, I think I wouldn't mind Slay the Demon of the Mountains. Sounds fun.

Dedicated Gaian

Ok so the teams are apparently this since Team A filled far quicker then I imagined lol. Both sides choose your job!

Team A:
1: Himitsu
2: Skylar
3: Inarimaru
4: Lucy

Team B:
1: Kukan
2: Akira
3: Korvain
4: Tian Kui

Dedicated Gaian

@Jenchuriki: Lol that would work!

@Moon Girl: Np, have fun and see you when you get back!

@Baron: Lol isn't that the truth....Hey....Himitsu...you can eat lava! (lol jk)

Dangerous Guildsman

6,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
An investigation into the volcano would be cool C:

Shoujo Prophet

Hey everyone! Thought I'd pop in an say hi since I haven't yet. I play Akira and Lucy ^^
I can't wait for things to start smile
And I don't mind what quest either group does.
Unless Akira is forced near a volcano....that won't work :/

Dedicated Gaian

Raven5023
Hey everyone! Thought I'd pop in an say hi since I haven't yet. I play Akira and Lucy ^^
I can't wait for things to start smile
And I don't mind what quest either group does.
Unless Akira is forced near a volcano....that won't work :/

Welcome to the roleplay, then again iv'e already said that to you lol. The jobs are decided through a group decision so I wouldn't worry about the volcano lol.

@Jenchuriki: Alrighty, I don't mind the volcano so that is 2 votes for it. We just need a vote from Lucy and Inarimaru.

Shoujo Prophet

In that case, Lucy agrees to going to the volcano!

And I guess I will get things rolling for Team B then. I suggest that Team B goes to the mountains for the demon slaying quest.

Dedicated Gaian

Alrighty so it looks like we got one side of the jobs done.

Team A: Volcano lol

Team B: Mountain Demon Slaying Job has one vote so far.

SecretSinner91's Husbando

Vicious Titan

12,575 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yeah, I'd have to say Demon Slaying job for Team B as well.... Pity that demon, Kukan will be merciless.

Edit: Also, I jut realized... There'd be two representatives of the government, Kukan and Tian, on Team B...

Dedicated Gaian

I just thought of something guys, I may have been a bit hasty in my choice as to how many people there are to a team. I say that because if something comes up for one person, 3 other people could end up getting stuck lol. So what i'm going to do until we get a few more people in the rp is remove the team thing right now and simply let people choose who they want to go with. You can go by yourself, in teams of 2, or more. I think this might be a better idea and let people get to know others by going on more private jobs. Plus it gives you more freedom of choice.

Man-Hungry Prophet

Yoooo! I just sent in my profile c:
This RP looks like fun!

Dangerous Guildsman

6,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
mintyboob
Yoooo! I just sent in my profile c:
This RP looks like fun!

It is C: