Thieving Kitten

hi im harry

XD Maybe lol
*becomes little voice inside your head* doooo etttttt

oros viejos's Husband

Freestyle Dolphin

/shivers

listenoldsport

i still need to watch that! there are so many animes i need to watch, actually. the day needs more hours for me to do fun things.

alternis is pretty dumb though, he'll probably think that it's just darien's way of being friendly. maybe he'll think that kissing someone on the cheek/forehead is just his way of being friendly. so he'll kiss him on the cheek also, maybe even call him his big brother.
like: "i couldn't have done it without my big brother!" [/big sparkly, admiring eyes]

Nellasaurus

you win hahahah

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
listenoldsport

I'M SCREAMING
TOUOU WILL GIVE AS GOOD AS HE GETS
HE IS GOING TO SEDUCE
seke powerbottom ehehehe
WE NEED TO PLOT MORE A LOT MORE

hi im harry

HI YES PLEASE LET'S PLOT O VO

Thieving Kitten

hi im harry

Mwahahahahahahahaha

oros viejos's Husband

Grespeciatto

i think that touou and alternis would get along either really well or really badly. i mean, both of them are pretty cute and seemingly harmless, but reading touou's app it looks like they both got "violent" in common. i picture them either causing trouble together or pissing each other off. any ideas?

Indulgent Unicorn

yum_puddi

tab tab tab ▬▬▬ * 《 shino ◟ sixteen
      User Image

: ¦ .* ROLE ❝ FIRST YEAR
                              : ¦ .* DORM ❝ 101

: ¦ .* RACE ❝ NINGYO
                                      a japanese mermaid

: ¦ .* HEIGHT ❝ 5'05"
                              : ¦ .* BODY TYPE ❝ SLIM/ATHLETIC/SWIMMER BODY
                              : ¦ .* HAIR COLOR ❝ BLUE
                              : ¦ .* EYE COLOR ❝ BLUE

: ¦ .* GOOD TRAITS ❝ ALL BARK NO BITE; CUNNING; HONEST; SOFT SPOKEN
                              : ¦ .* BAD TRAITS ❝ SARCASTIC; JUDGMENTAL; PESSIMISTIC; UNINTERESTED; DOCILE/GULLIBLE

: ¦ .* LIKES ❝ SWIMMING; SEAFOOD; GO; CHESS; STRATEGY GAMES; SHODO; MOONVIEWING; SWEETS
                              : ¦ .* DISLIKES ❝ WHEN HE PREDICTS THE FUTURE; GETTING STUCK IN NETS; BIRDS; MEAT
                              : ¦ .* FEARS ❝ DRYING UP; FISHING LINES/NETS
                              : ¦ .* TALENTS ❝ CLAIRVOYANT (TYPICALLY FUTURE DISASTERS); PERFECT AIM (W/HIS WATER OR W/E ELSE); WATER MANIPULATION; SHODO
hi im harry
KiNDERPiSTOL

can you re-read the rules? there is a special something you were supposed to include in the app. I'm going to accept anyway, but I just want to make sure that everyone is aware of that particular rule

Of course, that was my mistake. In my new working life I'm finding fast paced, but short written roleplays are much more fun. Thank you for accepting me anyways.

oros viejos's Husband

kurooakaa

looks great, accepted uwu

KiNDERPiSTOL

thank you, I'm glad that you're okay with it

Perfect Reveler

DOES ANYONE WANT TO PLOT
i play lys, the third year black pegasus~

oros viejos's Husband

Nellasaurus

looking for pictures, but the one's I have favorited are all kuroko making out with someone lol

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
hi im harry

it's really good! well. the boys are all really cute and that's the reason i watched it. tbh i shipped all the guys together and the girl that they were all "in love with" i shipped with a girl, so. if you can ignore the fact that all the boys are preTENDING TO BE STRAIGHT TO COVER UP THE FACT THAT THEY'RE BANGING THEIR ROOMMATES then it's really good
but that's from my perspective. i tend to not like harem type animes at all, but i loved utapri because the songs were all amazing and all the boys had great character

oh my god that's great!!
darien would just be all [******** i've been friendzoned so hard"
he'd still hang out with alternis, though!
they will be great pals
and darien is an only child and he'd think it was pretty cool that someone looked up to him as an older brother figure

Grespeciatto

YAAAAAS
usually darien goes for the type that are shy / easily embarrassed so touou isn't really his type
but
i think it would strike up his curiosity to see if touou was being serious or just playing along with darien's antics???
and darien would push as far as he could to see how far touou was willing to let him go u kno
he'd test touou a lot, i think
"tou~~~ lemme walk you to class. tell me all about your dreams. did you see me? i dreamt of you last night! you were wearing a pretty red ribbon and it was tied in a cute lil bow on your perky lil butt. it was so cute! you should dress up for me like that sometime~~~ heart "

Indulgent Unicorn

hi im harry

uwu thank you

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
nap of kings

raISES HAND WAVES IT AROUND
me i will plot with uuuu
i love gareki omg i'm actually using him in the other rp i'm in with Grespeciatto right now

can lys and darien pls dance together oh my god
they can organize a flash mod or something
i feel like darien and lys are a bit alike, too??
darien is s**t at magic, tho
i personally think darien and lys would get along at least somewhat
darien might flirt with lys a little bit, but would notice if it pissed lys off at all and would back off and be less of a maneater u kno

Thieving Kitten

hi im harry

XD nice *applaudes*

oros viejos's Husband

nap of kings

I want to plot~~~~
lys seems kind of cool/mysterious, and alternis is kind of obnoxiously cheerful. so i guess it would all depend on how lys feels about people like alternis

listenoldsport

[/ded] i do stuff like that when a certain element of the plot frustrates me (i pretend that something else is at play)

imagine if alternis actually has a crush on him though, but he just thinks that darien is being friendly. so he just turns all crazy shades of red, heart races, goes really nervous... and then goes ahead and slaps his back really hard like: "you're my best FRIEND. I'm glad that i got such a great big BROTHER" [/always emphasizes on those words] so oblivious and awkward.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff