Total Votes:[ 8 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 >

KittehKitteh's Husband

Fashionable Trash

10,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I have so many people to quote ! sorry if this post is long (and took a while to get out there)
Holy Celestial Melodies

Thank you! You're too kind omg >3< Honestly Momo designed it so we would be twinning it up xD

Uly is perfection. I like her personality and how it's super realistic for a student! (I can relate. freaking college yo). Since they're both working together I can imagine them being friends or becoming friends. Iris is pretty light hearted with a rather dark secret, so I can imagine poor Uly having to pick up her slack sometimes and tidy up after her, once she's on a mission she forgets about everything else! (Please let me know if anything doesn't work! I'm just throwing ideas out! >3< )

I have a rather cute idea if you're cool with it! Iris lived all her life with mermaids until about maybe 7 years ago when the accident happened and Miyu rescued her. She spent a very long while recovering and the like and just getting accustomed to the basics of human life/life on land. I don't see her being able to read/do math/ etc very well. So... would you be cool if before the club opens or maybe even after Iris harasses Uly to help her with some of her super basic studies? Either way I can see Iris hovering over Uly if she ever brings in her school work to do !

Poetic Pastels

Yep- she's the mermaid kind (which is part of the reason why she's such a good singer). I'm going off of the Greek myths of the sirens that lured sailors often times to their deaths. Her 'pod' lives in lake Michigan but she was left behind after an accident with a propeller.

We should totally plot with our two sirens even though they're different types! I can see maybe Miyu mentioning your character and Iris getting her hopes up that it's another mermaid siren, not a bird siren ; ~ ;

iajato

Oh my goodness yes please! That would be great! Iris is going to be one of the best around, since I'm modeling her off of the sirens in Greek mythology who would lure sailors to them with the sound of their voice. Since he's so handsome Iris would definitely flirt with him too .3 . Momo and I also plotted that Iris and his sister will become close over time and she'll freak out when she finds out that Iris isn't human either xD!!

Uta The Ghoul

Uta.
Come.
Love.
me.

Bashful Gawker

Kashi Hikari

OHMYGOSHTHANKS!!
Uly is my baby > u <
Iris is freaking adorable!
I love all the ideas you've thrown out
I can see Uly feeling bad for Iris and helping
her out with learning the ropes and what not
it probably be when the club first opened instead
of before cause Uly only knows Miyu because of
being hired by her. I can also see Uly helping Iris
out and reminding her that she can't just focus on
one thing and forget everything else xD
Uly is pretty nagy and can come off mom-ish so
Uly will definitely be there to help Iris out and make
sure she doesn't get herself in trouble or hurt o u o

The Almighty Loud's Honey Bun

Ice-Cold Conversationalist

Kashi Hikari

awesome! just warning you, he's kinda awkward at flirting. like he thinks he's so smooth, but usually it's just like...awww. unless he's in a bad mood, and then he's just kinda....I don't want to say vulgar, but very forward about it.
oh my god yes wonderful! hahaha poor sister.
anyway, Axel will probably have a routine where he checks on her before he goes to work, and after his shift ends he'll find some excuse to mull around and just kinda wander over like... 'so...you want...anything? h, you can't drink on the job oh, haha yeah, that's fine..want...something...to eat?' just like find dumb excuses to talk to her and say sappy things about her eyes. :')

KittehKitteh's Husband

Fashionable Trash

10,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Holy Celestial Melodies

Oh, yes, I need this.
Iris would seriously appreciate her help and try to not cause too much trouble but that's easier said than done!
What does Uly do outside of work? Is she the type to hang out with people outside of the workplace or no? ;D If she is I can see her and Iris getting into trouble!!
iajato

Ohmygoodnessyes
That's so perfect!
She'd be super awkward with flirting as well, but she'd be so happy to get Axel's attention. She's a hopeless romantic at heart!
I warn you, if he has a routine of checking in on her she'd probably hunt him down and make sure he's ok!
I talked to Momo and she said Miyu wouldn't be all too happy about this, especially if Iris confided in her and told her she liked Axel! She may also spill her 'secret' to him about how Iris killed quite a few men and how Miyu thinks Axel will be the next! (Though she has no intentions of hurting him...ever!!!)

Kashi Hikari

Holy Celestial Melodies

Oh, yes, I need this.
Iris would seriously appreciate her help and try to not cause too much trouble but that's easier said than done!
What does Uly do outside of work? Is she the type to hang out with people outside of the workplace or no? ;D If she is I can see her and Iris getting into trouble!!
iajato

Ohmygoodnessyes
That's so perfect!
She'd be super awkward with flirting as well, but she'd be so happy to get Axel's attention. She's a hopeless romantic at heart!
I warn you, if he has a routine of checking in on her she'd probably hunt him down and make sure he's ok!
I talked to Momo and she said Miyu wouldn't be all too happy about this, especially if Iris confided in her and told her she liked Axel! She may also spill her 'secret' to him about how Iris killed quite a few men and how Miyu thinks Axel will be the next! (Though she has no intentions of hurting him...ever!!!)

I love the bit with momo. That should Def happen later on.
I don't know if axel would actually pursue a relationship with iris--like, he loves flirting and girls but he's so scared of commitment, so maybe we can have him warming up to the idea like YES OKAY THIS TIME I WELL PULL THROUGH and then Miyu tells him and it's just.... Crashing down.
Angstt..
But yeah. I'm working on his profile(somewhere in my post history if you wanna check progress), if there's any other details you want to hash out feel free to ask

Bashful Gawker

Kashi Hikari

Awwww Iris is such a cutie > w <
Uly is a part-time student. So she spends her days not
doing much, or going to school/studying with Adam o u o
Uly would most defainitly hang out with Iris outside of work
Oh lord I can just imagine all the trouble they would be getting
into seeing Uly is terribly unlucky xD

Atikori's Fangirl

Unleashed Geek

*flies into the chat*
I KNOW I SAID I WOULD HAVE THE PROFILE FOR SAYURI DONE TODAY, BUT I WAS
SURPRISINGLY BUSY TODAY OTL
I am so sorry!!!!!!!!! I did get some of it done, but it's not fully done. I will try and have it done
tomorrow though. Sorry again Q.Q Also, I will be quoting a few people with plot ideas tomorrow
too~
SOMEONE VOLUNTEER TO TRY AND STEAL HER DEMON DEVOUR FROM HER! (Aka.
Beezlebub)

Anxious Conversationalist

Had to backtrack on this ooc because I haven’t had a chance to read for a day or so.
        On the plus side Levito’s profile is up on the front page. Lost the link since its in a
        Separate thread but…front page. ;3

Uta The Ghoul

I’ll buy it off of her. What do you want for it? I got a fairy in a bottle or some
        Immortality potion sitting around here /rummages/
        I got a...spell book for humans here. What? He's too valuable?
        Everything has a price and he's going to find out what it takes if needed >:3

Kashi Hikari

Speaking of giant quote trees [in this ooc they were bound to happen]
        Awww, mine’s full on greek siren, but the ladies with the wings ;3
        Still all sirens have lovely voices and he just might hog her to himself once he hears
        It.
        You don’t get good singers all the time. Also, he’s going to be a little more secretive
        on being half-siren because most people imagine them as females. Most of the time
        He’ll pass himself off as just a sorcerer. He’ll make an exception for her though once
        He impresses her uwu

louder than wales

that game is always fun. The “I shall join them all, then break down and cry” part of
        the game is always my favorite.
        You love them all, but refuse to let go ;_;

iajato

pfft…I’m not sure if I responded to the quote on Deca’s ‘break’, but I do remember
        reading it. Can’t find the proof so…yeah.
        That is exactly what I was planning. I didn’t want to many relationships already made
        which is why I wanted him somewhat new. Being new and not liking his
        Competition he would’ve spent the year advertising his name and taking them out
        Of business. He’s devious, so when she asks he’ll just run her in circles.
        However, if she mentions that she was good at contract runs with the old merchants
        He might be really, really interested in keeping her name around in his phonebook.

Holy Celestial Melodies

I don’t think Uly would know him, because if she did he’d probably be looking to
        Eat her…I’m thinking if he is new he’s going to explore the town and eventually run
        into her serving drinks at the bar.
        She should know wine if she doesn’t want to get eaten. He appreciates people with
        good tastes in wine ;3.
        This might be a plot that would only work with Uly [being human], but I was going
        To have Levi’s personal NPC be an errand runner or watching the shop while he’s out.
        She’s a…girl…don’t know how old she is, but we could say they’re close in age.
        She’s uhhhh human and he’ll eat her if she runs off. If they become friends though Uly
        wouldn’t be in the danger of being eaten because Siri [the girl] wouldn’t want her dead
        being her only real human friend and all that.
        If you want to read up on her she’s in the extras section of his profile. /lost link sorry
        and the graphics aren’t loading at the moment to snag it from the front page/

M o m ii c h ii

So long as Miyu doesn’t get into the illegal trade business she’s safe from his wrath.
        I’m going to go read up on her to see what would push her buttons as well.
        Now he wouldn’t do that to his competition, he doesn’t like being seen being the bad
        Guy ;3
        He’d probably invite everyone to drinks…then walk them home. His home. They left
        Sometime during the night…and you know who knows what happened to them :3

I can imagine them talking about taking over the city though in their free time.
        My Connection is killing me right now so profile reading shall happen later, but is she
        out to get rid of the vamps and the wolves? Apart from running his business Levi
        doesn’t like competition on the food supply either. Only his favorite carnivores are going
        to stick around.

Clover is's Oppa

Tipsy Kitten

almost done with ayrin's profile omg legit feel like i neglect this ooc // hugs everyone

Poetic Pastels

alright, perfect smile Then I'll keep the relationship
thing blank, and we can rp them meeting? I planned on starting with
her coming back in town, so them meeting will prob be soon enough
as she goes to find her old trader to build her arsenal again

Bashful Gawker

Poetic Pastels

Aww that poor girl ; o ;
Uly would totally be her friend
cause I'm gonna make her >D
Plus it will give Levi a reason not to
eat her and Uly is not fond of the idea
of getting eaten by anyone at the moment xD
Uly will defiantly know some nice wine to serve
Levi at Miyu's bar so maybe she can get on his good side > w <

Tipsy Humorist

ohmygosh I'm so sorry for randomly disappearing Dx I've had so much stuff to do with sports, summer reading, etc
I'll try my best to finish Eden's profile by tonight!!
also hello people, I'm donut and I play Eden, the vampire queen - she's open for literally any plot
romance, enemies, friends, best friends, etc
don't be afraid to suggest anything uwu

i donut care
ohmygosh I'm so sorry for randomly disappearing Dx I've had so much stuff to do with sports, summer reading, etc
I'll try my best to finish Eden's profile by tonight!!
also hello people, I'm donut and I play Eden, the vampire queen - she's open for literally any plot
romance, enemies, friends, best friends, etc
don't be afraid to suggest anything uwu

The important thing is you're back!
I play dechtere and axel. If you think eden may have had any interaction with either, let me know, and we can work something out smile

Atikori's Fangirl

Unleashed Geek

*Stare into the chat*
So like...I finished almost everything for my profile. I just need to add photos and proof read
and it's done! I'm tired tonight though...it's like 4 am Q.Q

X

Anxious Conversationalist

User Image

“Holy Celestial Melodies”

oh good, that way your delicious girl isn’t the first thing on the table for breakfast~
        Yeah, being eaten in this town ain't on anyone’s wish list >.>
        When he meets her he’ll be eyeing her for later, so she better bring them friendship bracelets and work fast past that point. x)

“iajato”

That works fine with me. He’s either going to start out in Miyu’s bar or in his shop. Its going to depend on the hour the rp starts in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff