Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Nerd

8,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Siren Wishmaster
alright! sounds good. I love Blair's colors but Ian has a teal along with the Orange that ill send you heart
and I can get pics and such to you tomorrow. I have Allllll tomorrow to play on gaia!!!!
well...between job hunting and cleaning my room lol.

sounds like a plan hun! =D
            I'll be back on regular tomorrow and Tuesday, and then busy on Wednesday ~
            but yup, I can work on things the rest of the week again wink

Mirra Mirra

We also need to figure out how far along the Erla/Tammi/Cafe awkwardness is.

Heck, Sweti and I need to figure out how far along Tamms and Cade are, in general!

Yup....we do need to do that, don't we?

Blessed Nerd

8,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Just had to brag about the fact that my post styles are done (as of today) . . . and I'm working on Siren's (Si, I still need to PM you!). Been a crazy busy couple of days, but my son is now sleeping through the night (YAY!), now we just need to have consistent nap times during the day, and we'll be set . . . well, and he needs to let me put him down for more than fifteen minutes at a time (without screaming) ;P

Other than that, my Gaia time should be more consistent soon! Tomorrow's crazy busy with family, and church choir practice, but Thursday's looking open for some Gaia time =D

Sparkly Spotter

Working on a Sam post. It'll either be up tonight, or after school.
Sam and Nate cuteness, on the way!

Mint... How come I keep thinking of sad Sam whenever I try to write Nate/Sam fluff?
User Image

Space Codger

BECAUSE YOU KNOW THEY'RE DESTINED FOR DOOM AND SADNESS!

It's supposed to be all mutual and on good terms but you know they're both secretly heartbroken.

Sparkly Spotter

Well, we get to see the sad side of Nate and Sam (which... you know, doesn't happen too often) so... yay for character development?
That has to be the lest happy 'yay' that I've ever typed. =[

Sparkly Spotter

Alrighty, everyone, the PT thread has it's first post!
As I said, I'm sorry that it doesn't have a fancy format... that'll be fixed soon.

I'll have a quote tree going either tomorrow or Wednesday, to make sure that everyone see it.
Guys, we're finally starting! Ahhh!
YESSSSS!

I was gonna do homework, but homework can wait!

Sparkly Spotter

Oh! Rave! I forgot to mention this!
I decided to set it up, so you can bring in Ana in whenever.
She can save the day from everyone trying to make a Christmas dinner, and failing horribly. xD
And, whenever you get the chance, I don't think I ever got those mask images! o_o

Blessed Nerd

8,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

First time logging on since Sunday - tried on Monday, but that was a fail ~ basically Lex went through a growth spurt was up every.two.hours. 24/7 for two weeks @____________@

But he's through it now, so I'll be around more . . . just have to clean up the house first (it's been seriously lacking attention from me - seeing as I had a baby attached to me at all times lol)

YAY for opening! Hope to read the post soon Mirra =D

Generous Friend

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hey guys.
So I only JUST came back to Gaia, and it's not even really coming back. And this semester's really busy, so I think I'm going to have to drop this RP for now. I'm sorry Mirra. I don't want to keep everyone up, waiting around for me or anything. I'm actually dropping a few things and kind of starting over with the RPs at the moment cause I had been gone for a long while and I don't want to come back to a bunch of whatever.

Sorry again...

Blessed Nerd

8,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

I have like two minutes, bc Lex is awake and wanting some attention, but I just wanted to apologize for lack of interaction!
          I've been ridiculously busy (haven't even had a chance to reply to PM's, much less ooc's), but I do have my post styles posted and coded, and am hoping to work on posts today for the ic -YAYYYYYY for being open!!!

Hey guys!!! I'm sorry for not posting for a while, but I'm so excited we're starting!!!

Guess that really, really means I need to get those profiles done... sweatdrop
Double post. For like the first time EVER in an OOC. Makes me kind of sad.

But Mirra-I saw this quote in someone's siggy, and it just screamed out to me about Cadence and Tammi (I'm skipping to the relevant part)...

Quote:
"....sometimes like tomcats: they distrust all the other toms but are kind to kittens."

This has now inspired me to rev into gear through the profiles, and use this line at some point in a future post from Tammi.

I MISS YOU GUYS!!! Need, need, NEED this RP!

Sparkly Spotter

Ah! I LOVE that quote, Sweeti!
It's freaking perfect! -squee-

And an update for everyone:
The tree will be up tomorrow after my morning (7 freaking a.m.) class is out and I get home.
I'll just be working on a program for my CS class, and will work on gaia stuff while not on that.
We'll find out where everyone is, update the current character list, get the compartment numbers figured out...
And I'll ask about recruiting new members/what to do about Berry (which I really don;t want to do... but it's been over 6 months since she last logged in...).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff