Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Spotter

Ah! She's so pretty!

Blessed Nerd

8,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Love the idea of fusing characters! Yay for possible LowellxErla awesomeness wink

I think I'll wait and see what others come up with before I decide one way or the other,
          but so far, I'm thinking Anton and Kimi move away with the baby (since I was pretty
          much just playing that character with myself . . . BUT I loved having a non-power
          character with all the powered-characters!). Definitely Lowell. And Joseph, I'm
          wondering whether to clean slate, or revamp: I really like him being Cadence's
          sex buddy (wait, that didn't come out right ~ twss)

Ah, it's good to be back on Gaia.
          Just saying

@Hale: She's pretty biggrin

@Momi: Let me know what you decide to do regarding Lowell! I think I'll revamp Erla a bit, make her more loud. And perhaps change her powers.

I'll keep Olli the way he is, just rewrite the bio and stuff. biggrin

Squeee, so psyched! Gonna start working on them tonight biggrin

Blessed Nerd

8,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Utterly~Raving

I'd never stifle someone's creativity wink
        Do what you gotta do with Erla (though I like the idea of her being a bit more vocal) =D
        But I plan on keeping Lowell exactly the same . . . and finally let him have some drama about his sad past (at least, that's what I'm thinking so far!)

BTW. Did I ever give you a glomp when I came back?
        I missed you Rave!!

User Image

YESSS! Erla and Lowell will live!

User Image

I can't wait for this RP to start going again! And I've missed you too Momi <3 I'm so glad people have been coming back

User Image <--- That's how happy I am biggrin

Space Codger

Am I on Gaia or Tumblr right now... xD

I just realized that I've been creepily lurking and keeping up with you guys, but not actually posting anything. Whoops.

Nate's not going anywhere, ever. He's perf.
Also Sam&Nate FOREVER!
Anissa's going to stick around, too, but she might get another touch-up.
Again.
For the umpteenth time.

Sparkly Spotter

Mint... we went from having no couples, to just Will/Nissa... and now we have four. o_o
Oh mai.

BUT YES! BSDF SHALL LIVE!
I will resist putting a gif here. It hurts... but I will...

I'm going to tweak things this weekend (or maybe sooner, depending on my work load).
Maybe I'll tweak the graphics? Gah.... so much work, and they never got used, really. T-T

Space Codger

It just goes to show that we're actually soul mates, Mirra. Just sayin'.

Blessed Nerd

8,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
        WHOOT FOR ERLA AND LOWELL! <333
        And awww Rave, I'm glad I've been missed emotion_yatta

And Mint, I should put a warning in my siggy: "If you accept me into your threads, it comes with the understanding that I will tumblr the shizzz out of it . . . just a forewarning" emotion_awesome

Mirra ~ I think you should just reuse the graphics from here, because yeah, they never really got used, did they? But if you do decide to make new ones, then I'll be excited to see what you come up with =D

BTW, maybe Sam and Nate DO get together, if Ian is MIA? Maybe Sam will have some heartbreak over Ian (who can just be a long lost love, by the time we restart with fresh faces, so as not to confuse peeps?). But hey, just a suggestion =)

So how many charries are staying now?

I never really got to use Gadi, so I'm definitely keeping him.

As for Tammi and Reut-I guess that would depend on whether Cadence and Joseph are going to stay.

And, on another note-I've been dying to use Bridget Regan in a successful RP, mainly because I think she is one of the most beautiful women in the world. So, if I keep Tammi, this might be her new face-though Bridget looks older and is less cute. Or else I'll create a new charrie...but having 4 charries would kill me XD

Sparkly Spotter

Er...I'm planning on keeping the three charrie limit for rp peeps, Sweti, so you might want to hold off on the new character plans.
Still... she is so freaking pretty!

I was working on revamp ideas during class today (using that college education effectively... like you do...), and I realized that I need a head count of some sort.
I'm trying to waaay trim down the current cast list, or maybe even getting rid of those roles all together, but I still need to know where I am at.
And by 'getting rid of,' I mean that I am thinking of making it more of a 'specialty' or something along those lines.
I am also considering getting rid of the masks, but that is just a vague possibility.
Sweeti: She's pretty biggrin

And I think I'll stick with my two charries: Erla and Lowell.
And Mirra: You might as well use the last graphics you made. It's really pretty and you really didn't get to use them ):

Edit: And I'll be gone for the weekend o:

Eternal Hellraiser

I only have one charrie: Anna.

Blessed Nerd

8,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Utterly~Raving
Sweeti: She's pretty biggrin

And I think I'll stick with my two charries: Erla and Lowell.
And Mirra: You might as well use the last graphics you made. It's really pretty and you really didn't get to use them ):

Edit: And I'll be gone for the weekend o:

HANDS OFF MY CHARRIE!!!!
(just kidding ;D I'm assuming you meant Ollie?)

And Mirra, I'll have Anton and Kimi ride off to the sunset, keep Lowell for sure, and am still contemplating on Joseph . . .
so yeah, that's where I'm at in the moment =P I'll try to have something more definitive for you soon!

Hahaha, of course I meant Olli xD I was just in a hurry when I wrote that razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces