Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
And by after the sun comes up, I meant some time this afternoon, because I'm getting carted around again today.

Bashful Member

XD (super late post is super late augh) How's everything going over there?

And um, i'm assuming Team D-Beta will need Sasha to make an appearance as well? Or not since the egg was swiped?

But yay, a couple of missions finished that's the first bit of story <3 Also can't wait to see what goes down with Luna and the D-Alpha group.

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Well, neither of the two missions are actually finished yet. And, if they're not done by tomorrow afternoon, I'm going to be auto-moving team D-Beta back to base and having Spike lead Morgana away, as I won't be able to post after tomorrow until I get back.

Dapper Dabbler

Hey guys, I'm really, really sorry, but my dog has gotten sick (which is why I haven't been on the past week) and he's probably not going to make it sad I think I'm going to have to bow out of the rp, because I probably wont be up to it for a while. Sorry to have to leave, someone's welcome to take over Luna (or replace her) / do what you have to with Akira to move the story along.

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
StarlightSchism
Hey guys, I'm really, really sorry, but my dog has gotten sick (which is why I haven't been on the past week) and he's probably not going to make it sad I think I'm going to have to bow out of the rp, because I probably wont be up to it for a while. Sorry to have to leave, someone's welcome to take over Luna (or replace her) / do what you have to with Akira to move the story along.

It's alright. If there comes a point in the future where you think you can come back and want to, you'll be welcomed back with open arms.

Dapper Dabbler

Jason Sangoku the Hero
StarlightSchism

It's alright. If there comes a point in the future where you think you can come back and want to, you'll be welcomed back with open arms.

^-^ Thanks J-san biggrin

Bashful Member

StarlightSchism

Oh damn.... I am so sorry to hear that, and you have my condolences Star =< Like Jason said if at any time you want to come back you'll always be welcome but for now you just do you, take care of -you-. *sends positive energy and wishes* sad heart

Dapper Dabbler

Joou no Oh
StarlightSchism

Oh damn.... I am so sorry to hear that, and you have my condolences Star =< Like Jason said if at any time you want to come back you'll always be welcome but for now you just do you, take care of -you-. *sends positive energy and wishes* sad heart

Thanks so much Joou~!
He had a really great day today, I got him a new toy and he was pretty happy about it, so it was nice to see him excited again ^w^

Bashful Member

StarlightSchism
Joou no Oh
StarlightSchism

Thanks so much Joou~!
He had a really great day today, I got him a new toy and he was pretty happy about it, so it was nice to see him excited again ^w^
heart
That's great! Heee, wonderful news and bonus points for the toy too xD that's one happy pup!

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Just making it known I have safely arrived in my hotel in Anaheim. Posting from phone because certain person's snoring is making it hard to sleep.

//Reposted because accidentally posted in main thread last night.

Bashful Member

Jason Sangoku the Hero
Just making it known I have safely arrived in my hotel in Anaheim. Posting from phone because certain person's snoring is making it hard to sleep.

//Reposted because accidentally posted in main thread last night.
lolol someone was tiiiirrrrred.
How's the stay so far?

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
So far, I'm so dizzy from the rides at Universal Studios that I'm getting motion sick just laying here in bed.

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
C'mon guys! Don't let this rp die before I get home!

Ice-Cold Rogue

Jason Sangoku the Hero
C'mon guys! Don't let this rp die before I get home!
DX I'm having a hard time thinking of stuff between first couple weeks of class and getting swarmed with chores. :c I'll hopefully have something done with Lucia either today or tomorrow.

Bashful Member

Well... I'm considering just pushing Ash and Cyrus forward to the dorms so they can meet up with Youko's character but i'm waiting for either permission from Stukov, or for a couple more days since I don't think i'll be able to post on the weekend.

If there's no response by late monday i'll move them both to the dorms anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff