Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

Joou no Oh

That workshop does sound like fun -w-

And you should totes have Morgana fly in! What if she requested help for something like finding ingreedients for a potion or helping her find her lost broom?

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Anyway, if you get her profile made (if you're planning on her being an occurring character), we can have a mission involving her assigned. >w>

Aight, aight, I'm on it. I had a terrible internet connection today so I'll get that and my post up tomorrow

Bashful Member

StarlightSchism
Joou no Oh

That workshop does sound like fun -w-

And you should totes have Morgana fly in! What if she requested help for something like finding ingreedients for a potion or helping her find her lost broom?

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Anyway, if you get her profile made (if you're planning on her being an occurring character), we can have a mission involving her assigned. >w>

Aight, aight, I'm on it. I had a terrible internet connection today so I'll get that and my post up tomorrow

Yeah, that could work! It's simple and leaves room for me to throw in something bigger either during the mission, or after it. and if it's after, it could be a down the road thing or she can simply pop in every now and again with other requests.

I'll grab her profile, submit it, and get plan out a short-ish mission that'll allow everyone who hasn't started yet to have a chance to have thier characters do something. gonna need a bit.

Bashful Member

Update! Morg's up and ready to fly. Just need to in the process of whipping up something good for the other tamers to do and we'll be ready to go :3

Dangerous Combatant

11,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
hm, how about that~? Two Witchmon in the same RP. Well, technically, said other Witchmon is currently a Tsukaimon, but I imagine some confusion may arise if Etsuko was in her Witchmon form and Morgana was in the vicinity or something.
Hey I had an idea for a Digimon to be around to be a annoyance/comic relief. Something that wishes it were a threat and not matter how many times he loses he keeps escaping or finds his way back to harass. I was thinking Penguinmon/Penmon, Gesomon, MarineDevimon, and Leviamon. What do you guys think?

Dangerous Combatant

11,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Isn't Marine Devimon and Leviamon a Perfect and ultimate Level Digimon, respectively? Those don't sound like Impmon-esque villains to me, honestly.

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Leviamon seems a bit too much of a big nasty to be a minor annoyance as far as ultimate-level digimon go, in my opinion. I assume what you're implying with that lineup is an evolution chain?

Dapper Dabbler

That does sound like a pretty fun idea though. I'd love to see a digimon getting up to some hijinks for a few laughs
Jason Sangoku the Hero
Leviamon seems a bit too much of a big nasty to be a minor annoyance as far as ultimate-level digimon go, in my opinion. I assume what you're implying with that lineup is an evolution chain?

Really the lore of Leviamon is that he is a coward.
The Azure Swordsman
Isn't Marine Devimon and Leviamon a Perfect and ultimate Level Digimon, respectively? Those don't sound like Impmon-esque villains to me, honestly.

Impmon did eventually turn into Beelzemon. And he is more of a threat than the coward Leviamon. Plus its not like he would be an experienced Mega. He would only be a rookie most of the time with him turning into what ever most other people have. So currently Gesomon. Then when we have more Silver ranked people he would be Marine Devimon. And then when we have more gold he can go Leviamon. Granted he stops at Leviamon when we can go beyond and to Platinum. Then take into account of the teams people are on. And that Silver rank can use two Digimon. Gold can have three Digimon. So with the teams thats two to three people and by the time he becomes Leviamon most people will be gold. As such it'd be him against six to nine digimon at a time. He won't win.

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
James Stukov
Jason Sangoku the Hero

But, that said, Leviamon IS one of the Seven Great Demon Lords.
Jason Sangoku the Hero
James Stukov
Jason Sangoku the Hero

But, that said, Leviamon IS one of the Seven Great Demon Lords.

But one unexperienced Ultimate even Leviamon against six to nine experienced Perfects and Ultimates is going to lose.

Bashful Member

The Azure Swordsman
hm, how about that~? Two Witchmon in the same RP. Well, technically, said other Witchmon is currently a Tsukaimon, but I imagine some confusion may arise if Etsuko was in her Witchmon form and Morgana was in the vicinity or something.

Yeah, I tried to skirt around that but there wasn't any other way I could get to the other stages and also keep terriermon on her list xD;;
In the end I was like, ahh screw it. I can't see her being any other digimon anyway.

That being said yes! I like that idea a lot -maybe when the time comes we can totally play around with that, have some eventual hijinks happen because of it?

Also, the idea of a Leviamon being a total coward -despite being a Demon Lord- would be a pretty hilarious twist. It could go either way? Like: he could suddenly have a spine for [insert reasons here] and actually put up a decent fight, surprising everyone. OR he could be all talk and posturing and be somewhat convincing... and then wind up having his a** handed to him?

I'm down with whatever.

Edit: I'll also try to have that mission ready and started by tomorrow since I don't have enough time right now.

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Hey guys. I'm away from home for the weekend, but I can still connect through my phone if anyone needs to contact me.

Dapper Dabbler

Okie dokes, workin' on my mission too, so there should be one for the last team in the next couple days biggrin

//waits patiently for dem mighty mods to throw it at someone hehe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces