Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Geeze, is everyone getting sick? Then again, I was sick just the other week. Ah, curse you sudden but inevitable betrayal... Never think the weather loves you too much.

... -pounces on Versie- Rawr~ -accidentally spills tea- ... Oops... o ,o; -dives down the rabbit hole-
PrincessKitteh
Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal...

Nice Firefly reference. -gives you a Browncoat highfive-

Dangerous Codger

*blows smoke off pistol and puts it back in is shoulder holster*
Reposte.

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Woot! I need to rewatch that series though... o ,o; There's so much I've forgotten. x___x; But that quote is everlasting and engraved in my mind. xD
@Versell: Bows respectfully

@ Kitteh: Ah Firefly how I do love thee. Let me count the ways. And in honor of Versell...

Harrow: "You have to finish it, lad. You have to finish it. For a man to lay beaten... and yet breathing? It makes him a coward."

Inara: "It's humiliation."

Mal: "Sure. It would be humiliating. Having to lie there while the better man refuses to spill your blood. Mercy is the mark of a great man. (lightly stabs Atherton with the sword) Guess I'm just a good man. (stabs him again) Well, I'm all right."

(although i think the episode Safe has the most quote-worthy lines in it. I can recall at least a god five)

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Pfft, there's at least one good quote in just about every episode. -w- It's a shame I can't remember them all though... I know what I'm doing tomorrow after work~ <3

Tipsy Tactician

Hey !
Hey
Listen!
I'm hyper
oh wells
I've been playing TF2 because I'm bored
Oh well
bleh
well hello Navi/Mori. lol

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Navi-Mori playing TF2? That spells disaster... Speaking of TF2, I should play it. -w- Haven't played it in forever and I was horrible to start... Damn...

Tipsy Tactician

Aw we should play together some time
It's fun
And I'm bad at it too
Everyone is
Though I'm extra bad because I like playing engineer
That or I play combat medic.
And I happily run around in my not special hat of a net value of one dollar
I earned it fair and square.

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
I'm a whole new level of bad. xD
Okay, maybe that's a lie. I just haven't played enough to get used to it. On my computer at least... I tried playing the PS3 version at my friend's house, thinking it'd be easier because normally I'm really good with controllers... Yeah... No. It was all kinds of fail...
My friend also favors Engineer. Hmm...
I personally like sniper, even though I'm still fail. xD
Hm... Feel like playing now... Instead of posting for Lyla... I'm such a horrible person. n-n;;

Tipsy Tactician

That's fine
It's only normal too want to play
And your not fail at sniper
Sniper's hard too play as
Mostly because your as frail as class and it's all about finding the sweet spot
Also it doesn't help that really most classes suck until they get good weapons
Too bad that takes forever
Even playing engie, my choices of shotguns so far is the starter, a crappy three shot one, or one that uses scrap metal too shoot.
So...Yeah
Half the time it seems you really need too throw money in the game too even have a chance
But given that there are people out there that will play 200 USD for a hat in that game I'm not in an rush too pay money.

Romantic Raider

Danielli
-yawns-

Blargh... I agree... I am surprised I am still up this late. >>

Shadowy Phantom

12,050 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
*Gives a high pitched little squeak as I roll over and stretch in my warm blankies, my face all warm and pink now* mmmmmmmmmm......hello there.....*Smacks my lips and then goes limp on my back* mmmmmm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff