Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Raider

Sorry, I've been busy, hoping to post Friday.
Also who's excited for Sun and Moon? <3

Tipsy Tactician

-Raises Hand-
I love my new little owl buddy.
Now I must resist the urge to name him Owlfred.
adorable little butler owl

So what version are you getting Dani?

Romantic Raider

Aaron, the little butt, is forcing me to get Sun so he can have moon. Oh well, I like the way the Sun's legendary looks.

I think I'm going for Litten I think.

Tipsy Tactician

The butt.
Hmm...I"m torn myself.
I'm probably going to go for Sun because that legendary reminds me of my childhood love of zoids.
I"ll probably jump around a lot as we learn more.

Romantic Raider

Yeah, it's still early. I'm pretty excited about the way it's looking though. That we have like a real looking person and not some chibi. Have you heard whether or not they're customizable? That was one of the reasons I loved that one...which one was it? Black and white where you could change clothes? I don't know. It was so much fun though.

But yeah, he does kind of look Zoids-y. Man I loved that show. Just the first season though. The other one was stupid.

I just keep going back and forth between the starters at this point. I usually start with fire, and I could name Litten after Shadow, but I like the owl one too. Air is curious about what that ugly a** dog seal thing turns into. God its dumb looking.

Tipsy Tactician

I believe they've confirmed it to a degree
They've shown off skin tones and in one shot there is a bit of color variation on the male trainers shirt having black stripes instead of blue, so its most likely in.

Yeah. The second and third season were ok in their own way though.
not great, but enjoyable enough.

Ehh...its a hard call.
I do think its kinda ugly, but on the other hand it kind of has some swag to it for lack of a better word.
Like its confident enough dressed like a clown that it doesn't care.
I'm really interested if the fire starter turn out to be fire poison, given it has the alchemical symbol for Surfer on its forehead.

Romantic Raider

It'll be so much fun, I can't wait. I am so geared up for it. Like the only thing in November that I'm looking forward too, hate the cold lol.

I didn't like the new characters. Like Fiona or whatever. I missed the old ones.

I don't know, Aarons pretty curious about the water one, I just think it's stupid looking. Fire poison would be pretty cool, though.

Shirtless Member

I apparently am not enthused about more new Pokemon lol

I liked X and Y but I think they broke me lol

Tipsy Tactician

Well Cy's up.
It ends a little abrupt mostly because I didn't want to force Kana along without permission
But yeah, Cy's not doing so good
And probably all that beer hasn't helped the situation either.

Shirtless Member

Poor Cy, he always takes a pounding... And gets shitfaced lol

I have questions but if there is a surprise I don't want to spoil it... I'm headed out of town for a few days, but I will have my computer. No idea if I'll actually have time to post though...

Romantic Raider

Questions for me?

Shirtless Member

For Mori.

My brain is mush. I need to hibernate for a few days... But I can't.

Tipsy Tactician

Honestly feel free to ask me anything
Worst case scenario is that I simply say that I can't tell you yet

Shirtless Member

Is Cyrus a werewolf now?

Tipsy Tactician

Nope.
He's mentioned before that he's had his fair share of scraps with werewolves, being bitten and scratched, but he's never turned.
More so he has pretty much said that for him its not really a matter of whether or not he could turn, but rather he simply can't turn. Period.
Or as he would probably put it "fate wouldn't give him such an easy out."

All it is at this point is that he's been hurt badly.
Though oddly he hasn't lost a lot of blood.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff