Welcome to Gaia! ::

Post Xmas time skip! How far into the future?

One week 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Two weeks 1 100.0% [ 7 ]
Three weeks 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
One month 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Unbeatable Tactician

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Contributor 150
Iribis
Lady Kaityn Rayne

Ya for sure! Just uhhh...edit your profile a touch? Say she WAS Inarhotep's spy, but then he died and the dragons were like "HEY WHY NOT, YOU'RE NEW HERE ANYWAY" and promoted her from cleaning lady to breeding lady. You'll also need to give her an envy power.

Damn dice didn't kill Jokull *fist shake* Least it got Zman.
I willl get on that. Any idea how he died? Or just dead. I need to do the dive. *bites nails* im nervous

Beloved Gawker

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
LMAO IBY! I would think Zhong would be a little concerned with Zuri's condition!
Lady Kaityn Rayne

DON'T BE NERVOUS. Plague killed him.

sin LOLOL YA THAT TOO. I'm sure everyone's a bit nervous, considering dead villagers litter the town and the plague claimed a dragon. I'D BE SCARED.

Lol wtf I can see Deja / Huntress hunting with Mu & Myron

OH YA, GUESS I SHOULD ALSO GO POST /zooooooooom

Lady Kaityn Rayne rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Unbeatable Tactician

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Contributor 150
Lets see how sickly I'm getting..

Well at least I'm not on my death bed but I'm pretty ill. lol

Beloved Gawker

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Good thing this sickness came when it did Zuri can play off that she's not pregnant
and blame it on the plague. That way other plans can still go on with out a hitch. XDD

Unbeatable Tactician

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Contributor 150
Iribis
Lady Kaityn Rayne

sin LOLOL YA THAT TOO. I'm sure everyone's a bit nervous, considering dead villagers litter the town and the plague claimed a dragon. I'D BE SCARED.

Lets do it Iriby. So whose going to propose this Envy thing to her? I'm writing the rest of my post out now btw.

Beloved Gawker

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Lady Kaityn Rayne
Iribis
Lady Kaityn Rayne

Lets do it Iriby. So whose going to propose this Envy thing to her? I'm writing the rest of my post out now btw.

Like I said earlier, Jokull can recruit her. Basically be like oh btw I know what you are. Now come
with me and he can get her the 'curse' but have her working for him (that's my idea! just saying!)

Working for him....not tlaloc cause Jokull needs trust worthy minions. Damn it.
Ooooh good point sin; didn't even think about that. Was wondering how we were going to manage pulling those plots off without Zhong like...totally knowing she's preggers by now. DEJA, HURRY UP AND GET IN ZHONG'S BED SO WE CAN DO THIIIIS

Lady Kaityn Rayne

Well there is no "proposing" the curse to any of the women. Tlaloc is just like "oh hey, you've been chosen to sleep with the dragons? Cool, here's a sin curse." The entity then grows and manifests within her, like the other sins have been within the other women. The only ones who KNOW the women have been cursed with sin entities are Tlaloc, Mu, Myron, and Jokull - though Aegis, Zhong (and Zman?) speculate.

(edit) Or sin's idea! That works too, then she'd know about the curse and willingly step into the position, rather than the dragons being like "hey woman, breed with us" and Tlaloc cursing her simply due to her new position.
Zhong - 4
Yasamin - 4
Aris - 2
Dahlia - 3
Silva - 1
Deja - 3
Zephyr - 3
Charlotte - 3
Zuri - 4
Jokull - 2
Kaityn - 3

Noting for my knowledge. SO. Trying to end Tlaloc's post. Who wants some wizard lovin?

Hilarious Conversationalist

I'M TRYING MAN LITERALLY DEEJ IS FREE FIRST TIME SKIP BUT ZHONG'S GONNA BE A wait Deja wants to say it

Deja;; IT'S NOT MY FAULT ZHONG'S A WEAK a** LIL b***h ALL SICK N's**t.

Okay Deej has spoken

And LOL Zman ain't no sick gonna stop him from the frick frack but it'll hit him pretty hard. I think Deja's sick is going to definitely hit severely on the second RP day though not sure what LOL.

Zman I CAN'T EVEN WITH HIM SOMETIMES OMG.

Well during the time skip it's hinted that Myron taught Huntress how to get used to her body and huntress powers so you're not wrong Ibs!
I'M NEVER WRONG.

Lol Zhong can't argue there. He's gonna be spitting mad in my post for him. Just trying to figure out where to put these bitches. LET'S PLOT PEEPS. WHAT'RE Y'ALL DOING WITH YOUR CHARACTERS? LET ME BOTHER YOU.

Lady Kaityn Rayne

CRAP I was gonna say she could do some things for zman/an ally but I may be too late on that LOL

Zman has a thing for playing games BUT of course I always love for the idea that he's being intellectually challenged. ;D

I CANT HANDLE LOL

Iribis
I'M NEVER WRONG.

Lol Zhong can't argue there. He's gonna be spitting mad in my post for him. Just trying to figure out where to put these bitches. LET'S PLOT PEEPS. WHAT'RE Y'ALL DOING WITH YOUR CHARACTERS? LET ME BOTHER YOU.

ZMAN IS SUPPOSED TO B TRAINING LAMBAE AT SOME POINT BUT HE CAN BE FREE BEFOREHAND

EVERYBODY IS FREE AS YOU KNOW XD
WELL DUH haha OHWAIT. Wasn't there a convo Tlaloc and Zman needed to have in regards to Aegis? Or was that...after something else occurs?

Iribis
WELL DUH haha OHWAIT. Wasn't there a convo Tlaloc and Zman needed to have in regards to Aegis? Or was that...after something else occurs?

.........We never did discuss when

Actually, that might be best afterwords? Either way, I'm good with it. We can respond pretty well back and forth so I'm down for either! biggrin

Also LOL TLALOC NEEDING LOVIN JUST GO AND FRENCH DRUNK CHARLOTTE LMFAO OR JUST FRENCH ALL THE MAIDS.

Tlaloc makes a harem XP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces