Welcome to Gaia! ::

Post Xmas time skip! How far into the future?

One week 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Two weeks 1 100.0% [ 7 ]
Three weeks 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
One month 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Tipsy Streaker

Hey iby, any news on Kit? I hope you somehow got in contact with her. >_<

Unbeatable Tactician

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Contributor 150
Iribis
Afternoon folks.

Lady Kaityn Rayne

xX_Yuki_Star_Xx

Let's get those posts out by tomorrow.

I was doing mine right now. lol

Dangerous Lunatic

Iribis
Afternoon folks.

Lady Kaityn Rayne

xX_Yuki_Star_Xx

Let's get those posts out by tomorrow.

Just got back in town. Will be able to do it after classes tomorrow.

Fashionable Lunatic

Happy Monday friends

Hope everyone had a good weekend...

Unbeatable Tactician

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Contributor 150
Ewwww Monday. lol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Lunatic

As a coworker once said, some days it's sorely tempting to drive into a pole to get out of work XD

edit*

didn't realize how big that was on my phone sweatdrop
Faded_pastel

Ya she PMed me, I responded with a question annnnnd I haven't heard back since. So I dunno lol

Fuzzy Bunny

12,140 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Marathon 300
I'll be doing up Zuri and Connie posts tonight! Just so ya'll know.

Tipsy Streaker

Iribis
Faded_pastel

Ya she PMed me, I responded with a question annnnnd I haven't heard back since. So I dunno lol

D: I'm gonna bop her one.
Lol is cooooooooool. I'll be doing activity checks and recruiting tomorrow.

Fashionable Lunatic

I thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink im do for a post today... or tommorow depending on where your at.... will get that out sometime afterwork...

Dangerous Lunatic

Silva's in the sun room playing music and open for interaction if anyone needs something to do with one of their characters.

Fashionable Lunatic

Well, if everyone else is busy Yuki, again Aris is there to be use and abused for any mischief you need/want to conduct!

Fuzzy Bunny

12,140 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Marathon 300
Once/If I get the desk at the library I'll write up a quick post for Jokull. Sorry it
took so long, I thought I had to wait for Aris but realized I didn't ooopsie.
Announcement

I feel super sucky doing this, but know that it isn't being done on a whim - I've put a lot of time and thought into it. Unfortunately, I'm closing this RP. There are a number of reasons, and I will outline them below.

Activity is probably the most prominent reason. No secret, this place has been slooooow, and it only seems to be getting worse. Should make running such an RP easy, right? Well, no. The longer people go without posting, the more reminders I have to send, the more activity checks I have to do, the more I have to struggle to encourage posts in a timely manner. The more people who break these activity rules, the more people I have to remove and replace, in order to adhere by the rules. We lost one dragon to this, and he's been a pain to replace, and now Fan has gone MIA, which means at least two more main spots that need filling. But to be frank, I don't see the point. Three dragon spots will be very difficult to fill, because of our slow crawl and how far along into the RP we are - new peeps don't often jump at the chance to join those types of RPs. And if the RP is "dying" anyway, then why bother?

My schedule is also piling up, leaving me with less and less free time. I engage in many activities, most of which I would rather focus on in the short time I am allowed outside of school and work. I no longer have the time or patience to deal with activity reminders and recruiting. I claimed ownership of this RP some months ago as a sort of favor to the original re-make owner, though I didn't want to, and I feel I gave it my all. We lasted a while! Which I think is something to be proud of. But it's simply become clear to me that this RP has run its course.

I want to stress, I'm not mad at anyone! I'm not mad at all. s**t happens yo. I'll definitely miss all you cool peeps, and the fun dandy times we had together. This was a legit RP, while it lasted. I totally encourage everyone to keep in touch, if you wish. Continue on with your characters in one on ones or small groups, if you wish - I certainly wouldn't be opposed. This doesn't have to mean goodbye forever! I do ask, however, that no one create this RP. This poor RP has endured four remakes, and it's just...it's done. I don't want to see it anymore in Barton.

Think I covered everything. So ya. Goodbye RP. You will be missed. But I won't say goodbye to you guys, because most of you are friend, and I'm certain we'll keep in touch. Let's RP together again soon, ya? Peace.

Fanalis

sinfully sagittarius

Nanuk DuNord

xX_Yuki_Star_Xx

Cataclypsa

L ii a t h

The_Lord_of_Cupcakes

Lady Kaityn Rayne

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff