Welcome to Gaia! ::

Post Xmas time skip! How far into the future?

One week 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Two weeks 1 100.0% [ 7 ]
Three weeks 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
One month 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

******** FINALS MAN. The one this morning was so hard and I studied for hours. Have another final in two hours. Not studying.

HOPE EVERYONE ELSE IS COOL

Fuzzy Bunny

12,140 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Marathon 300
Psssh Ibs I'm not cool enough for such a high quality tv. Second hand old
boxy tv is what I have--granted my mom's friend just gave me a new one and it's an
HD one which makes me a happy camper.

But in other news, Zuri is lusting it up all over the place beware!

Fashionable Lunatic

good....good...let the lust flow through you... and everyone else by association!

Unbeatable Tactician

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Contributor 150
I don't think that will be a problem XD
PHEW. Two finals done. Confirmed A on one of them. Four hour nap complete. If I don't post tonight, I likely won't be posting until Thursday. BECAUSE BY THURSDAY AFTERNOON, I WILL BE FREEEEEEE! From school. Until next semester haha

Ruthless Hunter

Iribis

HEY IBY (AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THE RP),

so I was chatting it up with Cata and Faded we had this idea about Aegis that we kind of want to enact, but it sorta changes how the rp will see him and his role, so I wanted to run it by you and the rest of the cast of this role-play (thus the reason why I'm posting it here and not PMing you) first. It's a lot to ask for for one character, so if it's a "no", I totes get it! ANYWAY, here's the idea:

So I already originally had the idea that Aegis was abandonned by his family due to his runt-like size. What I wanted to add was that he became overwhelmingly scared of living on his own as a hatchling and so became frightened of humans and everything around him. As such, he became vicious and destructive and began terrorizing villages around Circios in search for food/shelter/etc. With Cata's approval, Zephyr would have been sent to kill the source of the destruction but when he found the hatchling, his motherly instincts kicked in and he took in Aegis out of pity. The more he trained Aegis, the stronger he realized he was and how Aegis's latent fears may cause him to lose control again. So before the whole wizard war occured, Zephyr struck a deal with Tlaloc to forge him a seal to prevent Aegis from losing control, and to suppress his powers: which is in the form of a pin. Aegis, being too young at the time, has no idea about this seal.

NOW IT BRINGS US TO THE CURRENT TIME. For Christmas, I believe Connie is giving Aegis a pin as a sign for truce, and when he takes off his current pin, still retains his normal personality...with the exception of a little twist. On top of the fact that his powers are no longer restrained, the suppressed powers have also manifested a sort of "trigger" which makes him mucho S&M-minded (which is why he loves obedience and shiz). Honestly, this idea was moreso for the shits and gigs, and I don't ever plan to have Aegis fight with these so-called powers, UNLESS you wanted to use it for a plot device. Otherwise, I just was more excited to enact this whole perverted and darker side of Aegis >u> just because he's a stone-faced and emotionless rock, I think it'd be funny to see this part of him.

Also, the triggers were planned to be: Honey pecan ice cream, and chains and collars.

YEAH.

that's the end of that.
Fanalis

Zephyr's motherly instincts LOL

Ya I'm cool with all that. S&M Aegis, gotta see that hahahahaha

Ruthless Hunter

Iribis
Fanalis

Zephyr's motherly instincts LOL

Ya I'm cool with all that. S&M Aegis, gotta see that hahahahaha

swag.
thanks a lot, iribruh~
Fo sho man wife!

Healing Sweetheart

13,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
I love the idea. It's hilarious xD

Ruthless Hunter

Iribis
Fo sho man wife!

oh, and also!
since tlaloc knows about aegis's little kink in his armor, perhaps he can use it against him? or maybe he bargained something from zephyr that he could use against the dragons?
idk, just throwing ideas out there!

Hilarious Conversationalist

And now I am filled with the idea that while Zman was making that wager, Tlaloc and Zman were playing chess as they made the arrangements

Dangerous Codger

*reads Yasamine post* .... *crosses legs and rubs his chin, a tad stumped on what Inarhotep's next move is* ....hmmm...

Dangerous Codger

Tipsy Kitten

Haha accept the challenge~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out