Welcome to Gaia! ::

Post Xmas time skip! How far into the future?

One week 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Two weeks 1 100.0% [ 7 ]
Three weeks 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
One month 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Unbeatable Tactician

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Contributor 150
Versell DeHubris
And in the corner of all of you discussing this, this is Inarhotep.
User Image
I can totally see that happening. Haha.

Tipsy Kitten

You're so mean to me! :c

I'll be posting Yasamine again tonight, just being lazy~

Fashionable Lunatic

Lady Kaityn Rayne
Cataclypsa

Well, if we are both to be meeting the Zman soon i must ask!

How long has she been at the place, Did she arrive with the sand drake?

Dangerous Codger

L ii a t h
      You're so mean to me! :c

I'll be posting Yasamine again tonight, just being lazy~

Who, me? neeveerrr

Unbeatable Tactician

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Contributor 150
The_Lord_of_Cupcakes
Lady Kaityn Rayne
Cataclypsa

She arrived a little before he did, I would imagine. Thats how I'm gonna play it. It would make more sense for her to be there before, it would look fishy if they arrived together!

Fashionable Lunatic

Lady Kaityn Rayne
The_Lord_of_Cupcakes
Lady Kaityn Rayne
Cataclypsa

She arrived a little before he did, I would imagine. Thats how I'm gonna play it. It would make more sense for her to be there before, it would look fishy if they arrived together!

Alrighty! Then She would at least know your name. She has a thing for names XD

Tipsy Kitten

Versell DeHubris

Oh gosh no haha
      Ribi, so rude.

Dangerous Codger

L ii a t h

And here I thought you were like "oh you meanie!" cuz Inarhotep was all looming over Yasamine to get to the windowsill XD

Tipsy Kitten

Oh absolutely, how dare he loom haha

Unbeatable Tactician

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Contributor 150
The_Lord_of_Cupcakes
Lady Kaityn Rayne
The_Lord_of_Cupcakes
Lady Kaityn Rayne
Cataclypsa

Alrighty! Then She would at least know your name. She has a thing for names XD
Yup! She would most likely know her name. So you can go ahead and play it like that.

Unbeatable Tactician

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Contributor 150
*dies slowly* My post sucks, but I posted it. It will get better! Once I have interaction! biggrin
NAH LOOKS GREAT LADY

AND ILU LII 4laugh

Ruthless Hunter

GONNA POST FOR MYRON AND SOLLLLLL

Unbeatable Tactician

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Contributor 150
Fanalis
GONNA POST FOR MYRON AND SOLLLLLL
Id love to meet Solomon some time too btw!!

Hilarious Conversationalist

Lady Kaityn Rayne
Cataclypsa
Lady Kaityn Rayne
Cataclypsa
Lady Kaityn Rayne
Cataclypsa

Oh that'd be fun! So she essentially has been there enough for Deja to recognize her as the help, but at the same time, enough for them to be a bit friendly. Deja's the type to sneak samples of food sometimes XP

OH WITH DEJA SHE'S AN EXTROVERT. So I'm sure there'd be a couple of times where she's inquisitive. I'm also certain she my see some of Huntress' quirks come out every now and then. Though I imagine she hasn't seen full on Gluttony yet!

And Gluttony would of course, want to nibble on her. Just as she wants to nibble everybody >w>

And oh definitely! If anything, she could most likely use Deja's reputation to know exactly who Deja was without Deej knowing none the wiser. But Deja also might want some contacts out of the castle. All the potential!

ALL THE POTENTIAL! I'm excited... But Wait.. Are you guys throwing fire balls in the kitchen!?? Is this what Im walking into? LOL

LOL I mean you could buuuuut long story short, this is a part of plottage Iby and I worked out a long time ago and needs to kind of play out/not be broken up. XD so yeah, that's kind of happening. BUT I MEAN SHE CAN WITNESS IT ALL

Speaking of which IBY I HAVE READ AND WILL PROBABLY REPLY SOONISH, BUT DONT FEEL PRESSURED TO REPLY ASAP TO ME TONIGHT CAUSE I KNOW YOU HAVE FINALS.

AHH YES SPEAKING OF CHARACTERS, I TOO HAVE A COUPLE:

Zephyr is the mighty Western Wind, a dragon so laid back and calm that you wouldn't know that he's actually a bloodthirsty and brutal killer. An extremely old dragon ((though also extremely pretty and looks VERY young)) He is a smoothtalker, suave even, who smokes often and plays a mandolin while floating around on a cloud. To put in perspective of how twisted he is, he was almost disappointed that Tlaloc was banished because he considered the war a game. Currently he has deemed Thundercloud to Dahlia as well as bedded her, but to ensure more air drakes, he is looking at any of the female maids to sire as well on the side.. He's flirtatious. Currently, he's a friendly acquaintance with Inarhotep based on what I call their old man talks, he raised Aegis, is currently mentoring Lambrecht, and has a messy past with Zhong and Jokull.

THEN

Charlotte! She is my mousy cute, narcoleptic maid who actually is just that. A maid. She is also the unnoficial personal servant of Zhong and Aegis, and has been there at the castle for a long time. Long story short, in exchange for being a servant, the dragon lords allowed her to recieve a pretty decent education. So she tries her best to make sure she's the best maid as possible to them. She will obey every order to a T! However this makes her very naive. For example, Zhong tried to lure her in when he needed some relief ((Was stopped however)) and she thought the reason why he looked so hungry was for the food, not for her XD

I have to meet Zephyr! @_@ Wind is my favorite element. Oh dear don't take her down that rabbit hole cause then she'll not know what to do. Haha. Charlotte sounds so cute I wanna eat her up. >.>

But don't worry, she will just be a spectator and then she may just politely leave the kitchen while its going up in flames >.>

FUNNY YOU MENTION ZMAN BECAUSE I WAS ABOUT TO WRITE UP HIS POST EITHER BEFORE OR AFTER DEJA, AND HE NEEDS TO INTERACT WITH MORE GIRLS. PERHAPS KAIT AND ARIS AND ZEPHYR SHOULD INTERACT. YES? SOUND GOOD? OKAY LET'S DO IT. TIME TO GET PEOPLE INVOLVED XD

Well I am posting, im basically having her flee but stay close by to hear. So you want to post after me? Because in the end she will be in the hallway outside of the kitchen? That sound good? XD

YES actually! I'm working on Zman now! Just posted Deja >w<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces