you guys post too fast for me ; n ;
The Unavailable Memory Of

I'm sorry gonk
Red phoenix_rising

I'm sorry gonk

It's alright, lol, I'm just a very busy person coupled with the fact that it takes me hours upon hours to write a single post lol. I'm just a slow poke
Red phoenix_rising

I'm sorry gonk

It's alright, lol, I'm just a very busy person coupled with the fact that it takes me hours upon hours to write a single post lol. I'm just a slow poke

drink red bull it makes you go fast lol
Red phoenix_rising
Red phoenix_rising

I'm sorry gonk

lol I've never actually had an energy drink before

Vermillion Streaker

Will post tomorrow! ;3

Shy Regular

10,125 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100

You should probably keep it that way. xD
Red phoenix_rising
Red phoenix_rising

I'm sorry gonk

lol really?

Omnipresent Rabbit

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Red phoenix_rising
NancyGlorry
Red phoenix_rising
o_0-fr3y4-0_o

I think someone should eas-drop since Artemisia is going to open up some

say... how about a general and a vigilante eavesdropping? We can have them go up and stopped in the top of the stairs that has a turn or intersection on it~ They'd hear it.. well, as soon as Erie's done taking revenge

btw, frey4, you like the post? XD

anyone laughed? I had so much fun writing it, giggling like mad in the dead of the morning~

I found both very funny lol. Yea I'm cool with it, I'm sure the general isn't really done with yet but he will learn why she wants to be let go so badly. But I still want her to unleash hell on the fort and then be transfer

Can he do a bit of a bamf, later? maybe tag-teaming with Jens or Kia, or all three *nosebleed without reason* or maybe for Kia to gain a name of being in the human side?
NancyGlorry
Red phoenix_rising
NancyGlorry
Red phoenix_rising
o_0-fr3y4-0_o

say... how about a general and a vigilante eavesdropping? We can have them go up and stopped in the top of the stairs that has a turn or intersection on it~ They'd hear it.. well, as soon as Erie's done taking revenge

anyone laughed? I had so much fun writing it, giggling like mad in the dead of the morning~

I found both very funny lol. Yea I'm cool with it, I'm sure the general isn't really done with yet but he will learn why she wants to be let go so badly. But I still want her to unleash hell on the fort and then be transfer

Can he do a bit of a bamf, later? maybe tag-teaming with Jens or Kia, or all three *nosebleed without reason* or maybe for Kia to gain a name of being in the human side?

what do you mean? explain I am listening

Omnipresent Rabbit

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
N3rd Hot
NancyGlorry
N3rd Hot
NancyGlorry
actually.. I've been wondering, where have these two gone off to?
I have quote them long time ago to interact/invite to interact.. but no response...
SabersKitten"
I've been busy and couldn't post for a while. I posted about it a while ago, but it might of gotten buried by the other conversations.

Actually, I still remember it, It's the 4nd post on page 5~ I hope you'll finish your bussiness soon enough~ XD
I am pretty much back for good now. Unless something unplanned happens.

can you post ekataria now? XD I want Faeldir to meet her. I figure they might have been a friend or some sort in Drowfen... Maybe Ekataria might have asked about curses and cures and whatnot, it's faeldir's area of expertise and he's glad to explain it to anyone who would come to ask him in the academy or the library~

Omnipresent Rabbit

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Red phoenix_rising
NancyGlorry
Red phoenix_rising
NancyGlorry
Red phoenix_rising
o_0-fr3y4-0_o

I think I'll just keep the detail to myself, lol...
Bamf's showing a badassness or atleast being somewhat 'cool' or 'strong'
I was just thinking that.. maybe when Artemis trying to escape, Obviously Everyone (excluding Faeldir and Max probably) are sooo going to attempt to catch her. Erie would be busy trying to control or dis-spell her attack (his scythe) and Jens' probably doing the direct attack, But she's going to be really.. say.. slippery and agile as a elf, there, Kia made his entrance in front of all the refugees... well.. that's if Frey4 want to~ biggrin
NancyGlorry
Red phoenix_rising
NancyGlorry
Red phoenix_rising
NancyGlorry

I was just thinking that.. maybe when Artemis trying to escape, Obviously Everyone (excluding Faeldir and Max probably) are sooo going to attempt to catch her. Erie would be busy trying to control or dis-spell her attack (his scythe) and Jens' probably doing the direct attack, But she's going to be really.. say.. slippery and agile as a elf, there, Kia made his entrance in front of all the refugees... well.. that's if Frey4 want to~ biggrin

Oh I can see that happening, lol and making a fool out of Jen again will be fun

Omnipresent Rabbit

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Red phoenix_rising
NancyGlorry
Red phoenix_rising
NancyGlorry
Red phoenix_rising
NancyGlorry

Lol~ can someone kick Erie's a** for me (or I'll have faeldir do it) and brought him back to 'the right way' whatever that is
NancyGlorry
Red phoenix_rising
NancyGlorry
Red phoenix_rising
NancyGlorry

Lol~ can someone kick Erie's a** for me (or I'll have faeldir do it) and brought him back to 'the right way' whatever that is

I'm sure she'll give him a shock or two. Or maybe a boot to the face

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces