Welcome to Gaia! ::

Indulgent Unicorn

good good. but the melanin i take lasts forever so i'm still tired ; w;
          how are you, beautiful person~?
              ▅▅◞ YUEAIFENG   ──────  ▲

yueaifeng

spudniks 's Spouse

Invisible Darling

roi et reine

I'm gooooood ;w;
mornings are niiice~
a few of my friends came over impromtu so we're just playin' some good ol' portal<3
I just realized I should probably find someone Kyle should be friends with too
'cause he'd just be silly
and like
send panic texts every like 10 minutes pfffbt
perpetually screwed sigh

Indulgent Unicorn

kyle is the same type of precious as luella ; w;
          but poor bby
          and we should probs plot between him and ren though
          i don't think we have. or if we did it was kyle avoiding ren or smth like that pfft

yueaifeng

spudniks 's Spouse

Invisible Darling

roi et reine

d'aww thank you<33
Ren is supa cool. *^*
I think I said he was gonna be kinda jealous of Ren. ;w;
yee kyle's kinda predictable ahaa
he just wants cuddles with his bunny and a thousand kittens i mean what
hmm, have you got any ideas?
I'm not very good at plotting ahaa;;

Beloved Regular

Cottna

is todd working as a host or he just works there?
louis dislikes host clubs in general
but he likes the people who works there
you'll never see louis around or inside the host club LOL
he's a faithful man who's still faithful to his dead fiancee o;
maybe todd was in louis's class or something back then
he wasn't AS lazy so he might have given a bit of work to his class
louis teaches chem and cal 3nodding

Virtual Erection's Compadre

Anxious Punk

youre overdressed

e we YAS YAS YAS. OMF.
they're pretty similar.
like how couldn't they be bros?

anyway so mason wasn't born in solace so childhood friends can be crossed of the list.
i mean when mason first appeared in solace... o 3o
there's a good chance amy would be all up in her grill
"LIKE HAY DER; WELCOME TO OUR TOWN THANG. WANN CHILL BRUH ?!!!"
cause that's how she rolls xD
i mean they both like sex so i wouldn't be surprised if in the past the did the dirty.
o 3o wait im not even sure if she's chill with the ladehs so idek.
sorry i just woke up im everywhere.

Wailing Cat

Belina The Queer Deer

MANNN SHES PANSY PANS.
They can be each other's booty call if needed. emotion_bigheart
I SAW THAT TOO THOUGH.
that they both like the dance w/ no pants.

Yeah she wasn't born in Solace. srry.
Solace is her escape route.

Amy and her could be super tight tho so Amy could see how Mason really acts
and not w/ her seriousness. u v u

Indulgent Unicorn

nonono ren is a loser. my lsr babe o3o
          and that sounds familar. i really couldn't remember otl but that seems right
          but hmm. well ren does go the library a lot to do his school work and stuff
          because it's not always crowded so he doesn't have to deal with people and what-not
          so kyle could be another one ren bothers, along with mason. when mason isn't working or w/e?

yueaifeng

Anxious Punk

youre overdressed

YES PANTS OFF DANCE OFF.
> u> they will totally be each others booty call.
yep tots they're gonna be super tight.
like mecha bros x57.5
e we yessss their sexy beauty friendship is settled
emotion_brofist

Spacejackal's Significant Otter

milky sea

AW BB. HE HAD A SHIP WITH HIS OLD PROF? kendall liked her old
            professor during university as well. the guy - louis********. she like didn't
            care about the class since it was literature and then he was like, "get ur
            s**t together" and began talking to her more. and she gradually began to
            like him despite knowing that he was engaged. she was like, rejected
            after and sobbed for ages. it happened like two years ago, too, so she
            probably first visited the bar three years ago and became a frequent
            two years ago? aND SHE BABBLED SO MUCH TO HIM AND HE'S LIKE
            COMFORTING HER BROKEN HEART SOB? then she enjoyed his com-
            pany and began overdrinking every night. depending on how he and ren
            began, maybe he was like "omg u see that qt @10 o'clock ugh" and they
            were just good friends at the time. & THEN SHE WAS LIEK, "go for it u
            hunk" and they began growing closer and having girl nights where they
            started talking about ren and stuff. AND THUS, SHE BECAME THE FIRST
            AND LAST MEMBER OF THEIR FAN CLUB LMFAO.

AW BB HE HAD A SHIP WITH HIS OLD PROF? KENDALL DID TOO
            LMAO. with louis or whatever. except it was like strained since he had a
            fiancee and he was faithful sob. since he was engaged, she was like, "IK
            YOU HAVE HER, BUT CAN'T IT BE ME?" and he's like, "no. gtfo." okay
            not that mean, but he began developing tiny feelings for her but wouldn't
            do it because of his goddarn love for his fiancee. needless to say, she
            dropped out of his class and pursued her ultimate dream of painting nails
            that was so anti-climatic omg. this happened like two years ago. so may-
            be like, since she became legal age around 3-4 years ago, she occasion-
            ally visited the bar until that happened, and she came to drink all her pro-
            blems away like a true alcoholic every night and began talking to him like
            that? if anything, he would probably be the one of the only persons to know
            since she has a habit of trying not to speak about it (like frig affections w/
            your sensei is she trying to die?)
            and would only lament on it when she's
            alone sob. maybe afterwards, they became well acquainted and finally,
            @ december when basil tells her / shows her ren, she'd be like "wtf that's
            one hunk of a punk go get'em tiger" AND WALA. SHE PROPOSES GIRLS
            NIGHT OUT AND SLEEPOVERS AND STUFF LULZ. she'll console him
            by patting his head and being like, "yo its okay man. y'know, if you're
            actually homosexual and you can't like her, you can always become a
            pimp and whisk ren off to the sunset psh." joking joking. she'll be more
            serious bUT THE IDEA WOULD BE BEAUTIFUL SOB.

***i just realized that louis is ren's soulmate. lmfao why. ; _ ;

btw i had a question! for the profile, i was thinking of making a relationships
            section in the thread and was wondering if i could use like, the basic format
            of the profile and change it up a little. it would give some consistency and
            everything so i was just wondering sob. u vu

crystal_snowdrops

i think if he like, lectured her as you said in the first option, it would most
            likely make more sense. it will be like a shoujo manga except the heroine
            turns to alcohol to sooth her broken heart. i don't see that much in any an-
            ime or manga, so be sure to tell me if you ever see such a case lmfao. did
            his fiancee leave him? and if she did, did he make it known to other people
            or keep it bottled up? because if she ever found out and saw him again,
            she would still offer her condolence despite having been broken hearted and
            resting her affections for him. . n.

belina the queer deer

hello u wu
            I SEE YOU WANT TO PLOT? lol not really but i'm here. throwing my plots
            at you. please catch. i play the nail artist kendall. not really the most crea-
            tive person out there (she actually has a thing for copy & pasting . n.) &&
            has the patience of that of a fisherman. she's kind of always really happy
            and has a thing for coffee in the morning and alcohol at night. she kind of
            lingers between a coffee maniac and an alcoholic but y'know. who doesn't
            want alcoholics in their life. she rarely gets embarrassed at her own faults
            and her fashion style is kind of bad since she isn't really creative and her
            own imagination makes her unable to come up with anything stylish. she's
            also really carefree and yeah. ; _ ;
            that's a mini blurb of her. do you have any ideas, dearie? i'm sorry for quot-
            ing you out of the blue.

roi et reine

hiyo. . u.
            plotting isn't exactly necessary, but since she's like bffls with basil, i think
            this pretty much calls for plots. i read over your character's profile and saw
            that he doesn't like it when people comment (i take it that this means over-
            all intrude?) on their relationship so she'll most likely keep silent about it
            despite basil knowing that she's pretty much shipping them to next week.
            like literally. she likes to joke that she's the one and only member of the
            Rensil fan club. idk, she wouldn't want to get on his bad side though since
            basil is her best friend and she wouldn't want to make it awkward u wu
            that is, unless he was in the town longer than basil was (i forgot to check
            how long ren lived in the town) and thus knew kendall before basil did? idk
            man. ; _ ;
            any ideas? : >

youre overdressed

um. hi. i like your face. (ಥ ωಥ)
            i also like your characters. so y'know what? LET'S PLOT. god that was an
            awful way to start a conversation sob
            . but no really, i actually really like ur
            avatar. it's beautiful and elegant and god it looks like i'm hitting on you. OK,
            MOVING ON. i play kendall. the nail artist that completely lacks the ability
            to draw things off the top of her head. she's so uncreative that you can pret-
            ty much compare her to a gorilla that doesn't know how to peel a banana.
            she's really good at art though, so dw about manicures because she will at
            least make things look decent if you bring a nail design to her. u wu. i was
            wondering if you had any ideas for the two? ~

Anxious Punk

deeeru

YAS I'M ALL UP FOR PLOTS.
because i have such a social weirdo mofo character e we
but they're both playful and social so idek
but they should be bros?
did she grow up solace or no?

Feral Fatcat

9,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hello everyone.

Witty Sex Symbol

!!

Wow I haven't been here in a while and there's so many new people!! For everyone who is new and would like to plot here is Kylar's profile!!! i would love to plot tbh

_________________________________________________________________________→
Belina The Queer Deer

@belina :
I think Kylar would like her but view her as a sister and I feel like Kylar would often ignore her actions in a friendly way...if that makes sense? Cause her profile says her actions and she can be cooky.
like she would be talking and Kylar would flip the page of her text book and be like
"You're talking too much. I'm trying to study. Give me 10 minutes and we can talk, okay? Also stop doing that."
And I also feel like Kylar would try and play the psychiatrist role and try to force her to get over not liking hospitals since Kylar is frequently in them because of her major.

8,250 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
sweetspunkin

User Image

i thought i quoted back? @_@ this ooc is moving so fast i'm trying to keep up lmao!!!!

OKAY I JUST REREAD IT AND HOLY HELL I NEVER EVEN SAW THAT IM SO SORRY ;-;
          okay! plotting time
          ~

bahahahah awwww she's a cutie. yeah, blake will mess with her. he would love to see her get flustered so yeah, maybe their first meeting he would be like "what do you think of me?" and their relationship just goes down hill from there bahahahah
          but if she sticks up for herself he just finds that as more of a challenge. the only thing that bothers him is if people are like *dont care* about him. cause he needs attention to be on him all the time bahahah

oooooh yay! they are both independent women who dont need no man
          but for real ashley is super cute and ella will DEFINITELY like her, and maybe stop by the cafe to get to know her and stuff. and use her powers on anyone who is mean to her! bahahahahha c;

no worries! haha - i go to sleep and there's like 100 more posts i swear
sorry for not getting back to you myself for a couple of days

i think ashley would have that kind of 'pretend not to be interested' attitude,
like oh please, as if anyone could find you charming, but it would be teasing and joking
rather than spiteful. shes up for fun but honestly, she's really not into any sort of committed relationship
which perhaps would interest blake? lol

as for ella, perhaps the cafe is a place she can come and chill without having to dress up
or be harassed by any of her customers. (i don't know, i always imagine those type are more likely at the bar HAH no offence intended ; D)
it would be funny for ella to use her powers on angry customers, and without realising why,
i'm sure ashley would much prefer the times when ella was in the cafe haha

Indulgent Unicorn

eyyyyy
          i think that does too uwu. yeah, he's not really private he just doesn't like comments and can be
          a bit self conscious when some brings it up and basil isn't around.
          and good lord if he found out/knows that she ships "them to next week". or of a "rensil" club he
          will die from embarrassment. then he'd go chew basil out
          omg. he'd be so red in the face. that's like. worse than teasing. because it more like fluff and
          sweet than sexual really. sexual he can take. but things like that, especially from people other than basil not so much
          but ren has been most of his life (gotta double check uwu)
          but hmm, not sure about it being awkward. i'll have to go double check on her app uwu
          to see really-- i think, really, ren would most annoyed with her trait of just taking s**t from people
          he'd give her s**t on that uwu
              ▅▅◞ DEEERU   ──────  ▲

eeeyyyyy how long did you plan on having ashley in town
          because she and ren went to middle school together and then i'm gonna assume high school
          so, again i'm assuming, most of her life like ren? orr........
              ▅▅◞ PAPILONN   ──────  ▲

deeeru

Papilonn

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out