Welcome to Gaia! ::

Indulgent Unicorn

pffft. roger. poor kyle. again
              ▅▅◞ YUEAIFENG   ──────  ▲

pffft. poor dorothea. he's too much for her fragile heart
          ren'd be like "frick. it's there again." and then look in that general direction
          then internally laugh his a** off. because he doesn't want to disrupt the quietness uwu
          yes. not that he ever would. but yes. and yeah, he doesn't tell people. uwu
              ▅▅◞ KYURIKYURI   ──────  ▲

LOL. "BLESS YOU WITH GLITTER" omg, stahp
          and ren doesn't mind age either. frick he is dating basil. who is, what? six years older i believe.
          dont be sorry bae. rensil = life. what you talking 'bout
          but yeah they could have totes been in school together and it's more like "SENPAI PLS DONT
          NOTICE ME"-- unlike lu, who he like "pls don't ignore me your an angel"
          he is, because he's not like maliciously mean or intentailly hurtful. he's just horribly brusque and
          ignores the situation. and like that type of thing bothers him, like really. but that's because
          he won't take it from others and call them out uwu

and yeah, i'm assuming so. because he moved to solisa when he was like 5 and went to school
          with ashley (waitress a) and luella (senpai pls notice me)
          so knowing each other through school makes sense uwu and he was more into sports
          he'd probs be on like all the teams-- not really but a good portion of them
          yeah. she kinda is. so like it would more like classmates-acquaintances than anything. ren like
          wouldn't seek her out, but he also wouldn't avoid her. more like she's just kinda there rn
          and now since she's close and friends with basil he'd more "nice" and what-not. still probs wouldn't
          go out of his way to be friends though uwu but be more accepting of her presence and less harsh
          ya know, like a how your tend to be nice to friends of your friend because you don't wanna make
          things weird-- if that makes any sense uwu
              ▅▅◞ DEEERU   ──────  ▲

yueaifeng
          KyuriKyuri
          deeeru

Strawberry

roi et reine

• tab ━━ roi et reine
        luella-senpai always noticing her baby ren okay.
        always. she's like in the bg with like ▲▲▲.

"don't hurt my bbs. please."

but it's okay, if ren cries, she cried with him bc
        she wants her babies to feel better. ; u;

" / smooches head. don't cry." something like that.

crying over hentai

tab @kreepyqt
lmfao. my username is the greatest okay. no hate pls. <3

oh he sounds like such a babe tbh. i think luella and him
can be friends. he gets to be in her exclusive circle of friends.

but yes. i play the florist.
who i have just finished the profile for, so bless me. okay.

she probably visits the cafe every other day or something.
and while on her visit there, she probably took notice of rai.
or something. or they could have known each other a while
back or something? c:

just throwin' ideas around and stuff.

yeah i can see them knowing each other in high school since she's only a year before him.
before he dropped out (the middle of junior year he dropped out), he could've known her.
well, maybe not friends but like acquaintances. maybe she would see rai ditching class in
the school's green house, and since she likes flowers she regularly volunteered to water plants in there.
they could've had small talk, and even had gotten to know each other.
he would've asked her what france was like & why she likes flowers.
she would've asked him why he never went to class and why he smokes lol.
but then one day he just never came to the green house since, or school for that matter cause he dropped out, but she didn't know.
BUT THEN ONNEE DAYYY --- he walks by and sees her working as a florist, and is all like "she seems familiar. . ."
then bam~ they meet again. c':

deeru
since kendall often goes to the cafe every morning, then maybe they met
through her consistent presence at his workplace? in summary of the
above in case it's too long, kendall is pretty much the type of person
that doesn't really care for anything negative. she's a generally happy girl
and takes criticism in like a boss. her patience acts as her virtue and she
will allow others to take their anger out on her if they must, meaning that
she is also really tolerant against things like mental abuse. okay, abuse
is a strong word. maybe something like.. tolerant against insults. u vu.
her career practically begs people to be really creative and artistic, AND
SHE IS. but... her imagination is somewhat lacking and her creativity
leaves much to be desired. her artistic skills are amazing, but it only goes
as far as to copy a design out instead of thinking of one on her own. like-
wise, she enjoys adventure and dislikes spontaneous events, wanting to
schedule her days out as if her life depends on it. She rarely gets embar-
rassed about anything and her style of clothing and fashion is.. um. LOL.
not that great. getting into an argument with her is almost impossible,

any ideas? : >

yeah i like that idea about how he'd know her from being a regular customer at the cafe.
i feel like he'd be a bit concerned about the fact that she's alright with being insulted.
i can see rai regularly hear a few customers talk badly about the way she dressed as they walk out the door, and being the guy he is, he would confront kendall for it.
he'd probably just ask if she was okay or was even aware of these people judging her and maybe even tell her she should stand up for herself.
through that convo, they can build some sort of relationship. i honestly think rai would be bothered by how humble & tolerant she is against certain things.
he wouldn't put her down or anything, more like aggressively try to teach her how to stand up for herself, lol.

Strawberry

kreepyqt

• tab ━━ kreepyqt
        oh yeah, that seems like a good idea. i could have seen her as
        the type to not really have many friends so, she would have
        been so sad when rai stopped coming by the green house and
        stuff. though, i can see them going at it at first because she
        doesn't like cigarettes and smoke, so she'll be like. no smoking
        near the plants. anger anger anger.

aww, i cannot wait for them to meet up again and rekindle
        their friendship. it'd be so great.

"r-rai? / face lights up. rai! it's been so long! how have you
        been? / reaches out and touches his arm gently. it's been so
        long. / pauses. I'm sorry, I must have overwhelmed you."

something like that because she's a big baby. pft.

crying over hentai

haha omg, kendall should pull the cig out his mouth and stomp all over it.
then rai wouldve been like kfhkd wut r u doing lady!! she would throw a fit and give him lectures about how its bad and gross.
but he'd pull out another cig and try to light it, but kendall would confiscate his lighter. HAHA.
that would spark their friendship. c:
so after that day, he never smoked in the green house again ~
awwww. ; u ;
that'd be a cute scene. he'd be all surprised but then again wouldn't be 'cause it'd make sense for her to be a florist.
they could take a walk together, 'cause they magically met at the same time the flower shop was about to close and recap with each others lives. <33
then he could mention he works for the cafe, and yeah their friendship can reunite. B)

Spacejackal's Significant Otter

crying over hentai

yueaifeng

Belina The Queer Deer

KyuriKyuri

roi et reine

kreepyqt

- - crying over hentai
              ah. i didn't know that she was an art major! if that's so, then kendall's
              art may be subjected to a lot of scrutiny from luella? since they are
              both tied to art, i guess that could be one of the few things that they
              could talk about if any at all. they both like poetry (or in kendall's
              case, merely poems that she did not write herself) and dislikes cigars.
              in these cases, they are similar, but i've noticed that they are very
              different from one another. kendall is all for social gatherings and can
              be quite rowdy herself, which is something i presume luella dislikes?
              they are the same age as well, meaning that they would have poten-
              tially been in the same classes in either high school or university. ken
              sort of pursued her career after two years of trying out courses and
              whatnot before ultimately pursuing beauty school. idk, these two are
              from completely different spectrums and are opposites lol.

maybe during their time together in school (high school? um..), they
              could have had a rough time of getting along because of their contrast-
              ing personalities. i don't really think kendall would find the initiative to
              talk to her since she seems so serious all the time and, in her mind,
              "possibly uptight." however, if she ever decides to get her nails painted,
              i'm sure that kendall would try some small talk with her. ~

- - yueaifeng
              gah jaskldfjalksdfj. oh stop it you. u wu. you're making me blush ugh.
              > ////<. AT LEAST THE FEELINGS ARE MUTUAL BRO. kyle makes
              my stomach go woozy ugh. its' okay man. i will take the initiative to
              quote you because you are just too darn cute for me to wait for. //throws
              all the cheese on you. DO YOU FEEL THE CHEESINESS OF THIS.

aw no he works at the library. she like never goes there since she hates
              reading books (with the exception of poems like it's so fREAKING RO-
              MANTIC ORZ) so they wouldn't be able to meet at his work place. unless
              he paints his nails or something, i don't think they'd see each other at her
              workplace as well. unless he goes for haircuts, in which case she's be all,
              "look at your nails! gah let me paint it pink for u" and laugh if he ever like
              looks at her horrified or something.

his type of personality works really well with her since she has a habit of
              hanging around enthusiastic and fun people. she doesn't work well with
              serious people sob. ; _ ;. and since he's only quiet (at least that's what i'm
              inferring since all that was stated was that he was, "quiet" ) then she'd try
              to break the bubble by approaching him herself. lmao and i see that he
              likes spicy food. she despises it, but if she ever finds out that he likes spicy
              food, she'll be like, "IT'S A WAY TO BOND." and invite him out to eat stuff
              in an attempt to become better friends with him. ; u;

maybe they met @ the cafe. like, if he creepily stares at a specific cake,
              she might just join him like the stalker she is and be like, "mm. diabetes
              on a plate. my favorite." and then order two slices of it. it's like her method
              of offering to start a friendship TAKE THIS CAKE OR MEET THE WRATH
              OF MY KNIFE
              . then afterwards they began to talk more and maybe
              they're good friends that often see each other at the cafe and keep each
              other company? she needs like a regular friend that keeps her company
              while she's drinking coffee man. she does it on a daily basis and it's just
              sad for her to sit by herself and... o Ao.

- - Belina the Queer Deer
              bffs 5 ever? honestly, since she's the server at the bar, i'm quite sure that
              they will be seeing each other a lot lmfao. and idk why, but if kendall ever
              gets the feeling that she might want more than just hand holding in the fu-
              ture (like something as simple as kissing or whatever), she'd just go to
              amy and be like, "WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME OMG I THOUGHT I WAS
              PRESERVING MY CHASTITY HELP ME SOB." xD but i can see them
              being friends, although i'm not sure about close ones since she'll probably
              continually chastise your character about being sexual. i hope amy does
              not mind that. o _ o

- - Kyuri Kyuri
              OH GOSH THAT'S A WONDERFUL IDEA. since kendall has a thing for not
              knowing how to befriend a serious person, i think that if they were around
              each other for most of their lives, she'd have at least found it easier to be-
              friend her. kendall would find her to be the younger sister material as well
              and wouldn't hesitate to tease and hang around her in the case that she'd
              just find it to be a natural instinct.

maybe while in elementary and middle school they were acquainted, it
              could be that in high school they began to be close? it would allow them
              further methods to become close since they could be apart of the same
              clubs and everything, and she'd adopt the whole like, say-hi-for-the-first-
              time-in-the-halls and then gradually grow to create conversation with her,
              and slowly it just became natural that kendall found that it wasn't a pro-
              blem to speak to her. : p

and now, since she's a nail artist, she might often call up your character
              and regularly try to catch up with her like the upperclassman she is (at
              least presuming that she was a grade above dorothea). i think she'd
              adopt the nickname dorry or d when she's lazy to say her name though.
              ; _ ;

- - roi et reine
              it's natural to want to bless idols with glitter okay. it's like how everyone
              wants to bless a lobster by highfiving it without getting clamped by it's
              claws. or is that just me? urgh ; _ ;

OISH. at least for athletics, ren and kendall have the same interests-ish.
              she joined three teams: basketball, volleyball, and track. i don't seem to
              see ren as the type to try out for volleyball or track lmfao, so how about
              basketball eh? BASKETBALL? THE LOVE FOR A RUBBER BALL? she
              would have been that senpai that would play decently and occasionally
              get smacked in the back of the head by a ball because the coach is tell-
              ing her to stop zoning out god no wonder she doesn't like to read how
              many brain cells would she have lost. they are so different it's kind of fun-
              ny orz. i think in this case, despite shipping ren and basil, if she were to
              see him now, she would just wave and be like, "hey kohai. are you keep-
              ing up w/ the ball alright? you seem to be growing old." and just tease him
              and talk to him like normal. BUT YA THIS SEEMS NICE. u vu

- - kreepyqt
              omg idk why, but i see a beautiful senpai kohai relationship forming omg.
              okay, it's probably more like kendall would see rai as being a very kind
              person that she would kind of respect. kendall would be really grateful
              that he would try standing up for her or teach her such things. depend-
              ing on how old he is or how long he lived at solace, their friendship can
              be either acquaintances or good friends. i don't see his profile on the
              front page though so i couldn't check. :' <.

my character has lived in solace since she was two and is twenty-two
              years old, so depending on if he lived at solace for a long time, they may
              have known each other even before he worked at the cafe and had met
              beforehand?

spudniks 's Spouse

Invisible Darling

deeeru

oh my gosh, wall of text
        I LOVE WALLS OF TEXT I COULD KISS YOU
        I've missed walls of text Q A Q <3333333333
        aww<33 you're really cute too. and your avii is and you character is and lqwkjrqlwr
        you're just perf *strokes face*
        I can feel the cheesiness it's melting into my bones and my core!!
        i want to make a superhero character all of a sudden darn it

HE'LL RECITE POEMS FOR HER 'cause he's good at storytelling and so on
        he'll make it so romantic that she'll be swooning for the next week e we
        //shot to death i can't write that pretty it's okay she doesn't need to swoon
        oh and his soul mate is owen so he'll def walk in once and run like hell
        he's the type that's too nervous to ask someone else to cut his hair
        maybe she's the one who convinced him to go to the parlour? o uo

aha I don't know about fun he gets panic attacks sometimes because he's so hard on himself
        ye he's kind of quiet and he's hard on himself but it's easy to get him to open up really
        as long as you're a nice person and show it, he'll relax pretty quickly
        especially if he bumps into you often or semi-regularly. ;w; b
        and then he'll just gradually get more and more enthusiastic.
        ohh man spicy food. He likes his food really spicy - that's gonna be a doozy ahaa
        and he'll get her like two jugs of water so that it would be as bad 8D //shot dead

he's in the cafe fairly often and so is kendall ;w;b
        and he pretty much just goes in every time, stares at the cakes and then gets too nervous to order one
        sO THAT WOULD ACTUALLY BE PERF IF SHE ORDERED TWO SLICES
        fear the knife FEAR IT
        and then the next time he'd see her at the cafe he'd buy the cake slices and be like
        silently just give it to her and stare at her wondering if he can eat with her //shot dead
        FEAR NOT SHE DOESN'T NEED TO BE ALONE
        and kyle would bring her poetry books = w =b
        maybe some from his own collection and jqrqwr kyle needs an actual friend
        that he can panic text every 10 minutes //shot dead
        he seriously doesn't have any close friends yet sobs
        but many animal dates oops

Strawberry

kreepyqt

deeeru

• tab ━━ kreepyqt
        i'm sorry but i don't play kendall. i play luella. lmfao.

either way, i think it'd be hella cute and it'd be so great
        that she is once again in contact with an old friend from
        high school and stuff. huhuhu.

magical friendship yo.

i can dig all of this and see it happening in the rp. so, i'm
        looking forward to this happening and stuff. u vu

tab ━━ deeeru
        yeah, she's an art major that is currently working as a
        florist to pay for her tuition and stuff. plus, flowers have
        always been a thing for her, so there's that.

oh luella isn't the kind to scrutinize people's art. everyone
        has their own way of expressing it and she won't really be
        mean about anything. they are both similar and very
        different from one another. luella won't hate her for being
        fairly rowdy, she'd probably just excuse herself from the
        situation and stuff. trying not to be mean.

honestly, luella would have never approached kendall in
        the first place. so i'm not too sure if they would have even
        interacted with one another in high school, if they went to
        the same one.

aw, kendall would think that she's uptight. that's funny.

luella isn't uptight, she's just polite and doesn't really want
        to hurt people's feelings. i don't know. maybe she could have
        come across as that to kendall.

Indulgent Unicorn

uwu ren is in good hands i see
          all the smooches. u///u
              ▅▅◞ HENTAI-SENPAI   ──────  ▲

that's just you bae.... / slowly backs away

suuuurrreeeee basket ball it is! and nope, but maybe track but i don't think he'd be too comitted o3o
          he would the kouhai who'd need to get smacked for disrespecting his seniors, uwu
          i bet ren'd want to be part of that. he's the exact opposite. like good at the game, going all out
          being a friggin star. being boss. pffft. kendall would be screwed.
          oohh, that's nice. "no. and not as old as you, are those crows feet~?" omg no. don't start ren
          once you start down that path you die. there is no sanctuary beyond that. omg
              ▅▅◞ DEEERU   ──────  ▲

crying over hentai
          deeeru

spudniks 's Spouse

Invisible Darling

//rolls around ;w;
yueaifeng
//rolls around ;w;

why you rolling?!
//sits on

spudniks 's Spouse

Invisible Darling

ponpon chu

because i must rollllll ;A;
rolling is my purpose in liiiiifeeee
no not really kwrqwlr

blehh. sorry if im not fast at replying in the ooc.
school is starting monday & im going to be away from the computer more than i'd like to.
but, i'll make sure to be on and stay alive in this rp. <33
if anybody wants to plot with rai, waiter A at the cafe, just quote me or add me on skype.
skype is faster too. o u o;;
arissa.arianna is my user.

crying over hentai

jdjdskdsh lol sorry i must've got the names mixed up since im also plotting with deeru. > - <;;
i do that a lot, lol.
but yeah im digging all this too~
i cant wait 'till the rp starts. c:
i see the ooc has slowed down a bit too. ugh school is such a drag.
        .*ANNOU CEMENT! ˚

Some of you have your profiles due soon. Some are due in two days and some are due in six days.
                Make sure that you guys get your profiles into me. If you were quoted in this message that means
                that your profiles still haven't been turned in. Don't be afraid to ask for a extension but realize that I
                will only be giving one. For anyone who does not get their profile into me by the due date and does
                not ask for an extension before the day of, their spot will be opened back up to the public. I really
                appreciate everyone who has worked hard to get their things in. The roleplay will be opening next
                week so I hope everyone is prepared!

kreepyqt

Papilonn

like a warrior

xSkully

deeeru

i finished rais profile. <33
hellur

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff