Welcome to Gaia! ::

Exactly, thus, wouldn't it be more beneficial to the guild to get her out (and thus agreeing to being an assassin) before that happens? After all, her memory is coming back in pieces, so what's going to come first? A memory of being taught to feed? Or a craving strong enough that she tries to sink her teeth into the nearest warm body?

Partying Wolf

8,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Maybe she remembers learning how to control and that's how she copes with the craving? I mean after all these years, she must have learned a substitute for human blood.
I'm saying look at it from the perspective of whoever's running The Crimson. She's refusing to leave without her questions answered, it's not a refusal to do the work, and they have said nothing about not being allowed to ask questions before accepting. She's been reasonable enough to ask the bartender to fetch someone who would do so if he couldn't. But unless they have a telepathic able to tell them in their ranks, they have no idea how much she knows about herself, or how long they have until she starts getting nasty about the wait. Therefore, would it not be much more beneficial to them to just answer her questions to get a more concrete answer?

Partying Wolf

8,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
The whole point of this was for the plagued to realize what they were meant to do. They always felt as though they never really belonged in this world. The Ebony Guild has offered them a kind of sanctuary. They begin to learn things about themselves that their human minds have been suppressing all these years. You don't need to ask questions because it is supposed to come to you naturally. That's how it all molds together. You find your true purpose.
She's explaining her rationale IC now. Basically, it's equally to ensure the Guild's legitimacy as much as to protect her butt. She's willing to trust those who have been roped into this as she had, and therefore get the sense of belonging she craves, but at the same time, there are some points that raise red flags, both to her personality and to the way she has lived her life.
Sorry to double post, but I'm going on holiday for a week from Saturday, with the Monday to Friday being activity filled days. I probably won't be able to post much.

Partying Wolf

8,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
That's fine we fine, we understand. ^-^
I was out for the past two days and I saw Rei's post but truthfully, I can't be bothered to read the other posts. Can someone tell me whats going on? I have no idea what Rachel should do lol.
Heather and Zephyr transformed into wolves, Zephyr picking on those panicking and protecting Heather as well. Ilya and Annabelle have left, and Selene is with Sebastian at the bar, applying metaphorical thumbscrews to the bartender for details since they're not happy just taking orders without being told what the cause is.

Partying Wolf

8,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Guys!!! I need your feedback on a roleplay that I'm working on ^-^

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/test-thread/t.84435841/

Fashionable Member

4,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
herfragilepetals

I think it's pretty good lol yum_puddi

Partying Wolf

8,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
EVERYONE NEEDS TO POST!!!!

I'm almost about to give up on this roleplay because it's so slow.

Fashionable Member

4,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Come on guys post. I like this roleplay!!!!! scream scream scream scream gonk gonk

Malevolent Genius

8,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hey! Sorry, classes got busy the past couple days. making a post now. razz

Malevolent Genius

8,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
So sad. Aiden was late to the party so he has no one to pal around with. Guess my boy might be goin' solo on his first kill.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff