• Signature Look 250
herfragilepetals

hahah word up!!!

Partying Wolf

8,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
It's alright if some of you weren't at the club at the time that I posted the speech.
You can just pretend that it started as soon as you walked in. c:

Scarred Outkast

ToXic_LiZzy

holmesexual

Thunderbird267

Niflh

YourRideHome

Sulina

Kalel_watercurrent

Benevolent Cat

emotion_yatta Hello everyone~

& Yay~ exciting~!

Partying Wolf

8,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Niflh

& Yay~ exciting~!

I will post for Annabelle soon. but did Ilya kiss her? sweatdrop I wasn't quite sure.

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
Time for some fun now twisted Assasin's Guild Vs. Zephy the Angry Wolf Round one XD

herfragilepetals

ToXic_LiZzy

holmesexual

Thunderbird267

Niflh

YourRideHome

Sulina

Kalel_watercurrent

Benevolent Cat

herfragilepetals
Niflh

& Yay~ exciting~!

I will post for Annabelle soon. but did Ilya kiss her? sweatdrop I wasn't quite sure.

yes haha, sorry! I didn't mean to have such a confusing post, I'm tied up doing three different things at once right now sweatdrop

Partying Wolf

8,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Niflh
herfragilepetals
Niflh

& Yay~ exciting~!

yes haha, sorry! I didn't mean to have such a confusing post, I'm tied up doing three different things at once right now sweatdrop

oh it's fine ^-^ just that part confused me a bit. no worries!

Partying Wolf

8,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
On the way out of the club, the bouncer will ask for your name and then you will get your envelope containing your first victim.
Heh... Selene's gone and decided to ask the barkeep to get someone who could give her satisfactory answers before she thinks about leaving. I hope you don't mind Petals, but it would give me something to interact with.

Partying Wolf

8,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sulina
Heh... Selene's gone and decided to ask the barkeep to get someone who could give her satisfactory answers before she thinks about leaving. I hope you don't mind Petals, but it would give me something to interact with.

well i know there are at least 2 males than need to make it to the bar so you should have someone to talk to then ^-^
Still, Selene is the sort who wouldn't just blindly do something, she would want to know the Guild's purpose and why they're picking out the 'plagued'. I mean, how does she know that they're not going to make her target someone who would do something that society would benefit from?

Partying Wolf

8,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sulina
Still, Selene is the sort who wouldn't just blindly do something, she would want to know the Guild's purpose and why they're picking out the 'plagued'. I mean, how does she know that they're not going to make her target someone who would do something that society would benefit from?

Well the whole I was thinking was that the guild is at first good and only assigns criminals to the plagued and then after a while they get greedy and start having them kill innocent people for their own, demonic gain. and then maybe all of the plagued will form an alliance of some sort and try to stop them but maybe some will stay with the guild because they're evil. i dunno.
That sounds like a good plot idea, but at this stage the Guild just expects people who barely remember what they are to blindly go around killing who they want dead with no questions asked. Selene is a historian, her job is to ask questions and draw information from artefacts to help answer the questions we have about the past. Telling her to do something on blind faith just would prompt her to ask questions.

One of the reasons I brought it up because I was wondering if Rei would notice that she's probing the barkeep or something XD

Edit: I just realised, if Selene sits in long enough she's going to have cravings, wouldn't that be a motive to compromise and answer her questions? I mean, they must know what she is.

Partying Wolf

8,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Selene would start to notice the pulses in people and the craving would begin. She would even be able to smell the blood through some people's skin if she was hungry enough.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff