Welcome to Gaia! ::

sidenar's Pardner

Noob

@Pixie: God your posts are making me laugh, hahah. I really like how you created your druggie character. xD

Timid Cutie-Pie

I can't wait til Halloween Xandy or shall say Candy (His girl name)
Shall be a legit lady. emotion_awesome

(G2g soon....I'll try to find my laptop. But I won't be able to stay on long. (School tomorrow )

Timid Cutie-Pie

@Phooey:
Thanks, I try....
Christ, you guys made a lot of progress

Colorful Cultist

Goshin Ichirou Takamori

If memory serves well, you're the newbie Outcast? (I think?)

The outcast girls are in the main lobby right now.

Of course... If you feel like being harassed and made fun of before officially joining your group...
Greasers are in the autoshop if you like black eyes

Prep girls (not leader) are at the vending machine. I'm sure Angela has a few mean words to say to you.

Nerd Leaders are in Library if you feel like feeling inferior.

Kurai and other nerd girl who's name slips me are in the halls if you still like inferiorness

Artists are nearby I believe. Just say the arts shouldn't get funding and watch the chaos!
DJ Double B
Goshin Ichirou Takamori

If memory serves well, you're the newbie Outcast? (I think?)

The outcast girls are in the main lobby right now.

Of course... If you feel like being harassed and made fun of before officially joining your group...
Greasers are in the autoshop if you like black eyes

Prep girls (not leader) are at the vending machine. I'm sure Angela has a few mean words to say to you.

Nerd Leaders are in Library if you feel like feeling inferior.

Kurai and other nerd girl who's name slips me are in the halls if you still like inferiorness

Artists are nearby I believe. Just say the arts shouldn't get funding and watch the chaos!

Thank you so much /hugs
I think I'll meet up with the group
Also, I was thinking about giving Tyler an ex from another group, but it isn't necessary
I just thought it would be fun xD

Tricky Glitch

if tyler's cute, maybe Angela dated him for a couple weeks XD

>w> maybe

maybe like a long time ago in middle school and she dumped him because it was no good for her rep to be seen with him

Timid Cutie-Pie

G'night everyone! G2g go to school tomorrow. -_______-

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Whoa, the OOC does move fast. x]

After reading some of the posts, I just wanted to say Adrian doesn't like Brooke. Err, not sure if I should be saying this here or in my post in the RP. Quite truthfully, he thinks of Brooke as a little pup. Like, he doesn't think of her as close as a sister but he does like to take care of her... Does that make sense...? sweatdrop He's more of a lax guy and is thick headed about crushes and love. And shizz.

As I recall, Andie and Brooke like Niccolo? If drama is needed, I'll probably make him Brooke. > . >
II Circe II
if tyler's cute, maybe Angela dated him for a couple weeks XD

>w> maybe

maybe like a long time ago in middle school and she dumped him because it was no good for her rep to be seen with him

Lol its up to you to decide whether he's cute or not
But ok, I can roll with that if your up for it.

Tricky Glitch

i dunno if it works out right tho

she used to go to a private school, but he's worked hard to get to a school better than the last one he was in ne?

technically the last school she was in was better than the school shes in now

Colorful Cultist

@Circe/Goshin

Maybe if he isn't cute now, he was at one point?

Or maybe Tyler was cute in the past as a kid, then got un-cute (and dumped by Angela). Then pulled what many of my Potter fan friends call a Longbottom, in which they completely crush puberty and look amazingly~ hot the rest of their lives.
You have a point there.
Maybe someone else could pull off the role
If it's not too much for anyone

Colorful Cultist

@Goshin

Well... Sawyer (Female) is in the Outcasts, but Lydia is dumb enough to try anything at least once. Twice if she forgot she tried it.

Head hurts too much to think Dx Random head ache like knives being thrown at my head.
Looooool
I just read some of her posts
It could work if your cool with it
I want my character to have some type of drama to start off with.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff