Welcome to Gaia! ::

iPhooey
@Bittersweet: Hahah, yeah. Lots of freaking out. xD
I was thinking like, Alice seeing the ambulance and wondering what happened but not knowing it was Travis till like...at Rizzo's or something. xD Then Alie comes in covered in ice cream and drama at Rizzo's is created too. xD

Alie's going to shower before going to Rizzo's

sidenar's Pardner

Noob

@Alie: Oh, okay then. Would she mention it though?

@Bittersweet: Or to save Syn some trouble, we could just time skip to the part where we get the messages and s**t.

Rainbow Hunter

@ iPhooey
Oooh right xD Haha, it'll be really fun at Rizzo's~
Ah, good idea! :3 I'll just have her pull over out of irritation from the huge arse line and see Andie. Then later on, accidentally spill that she needs to go to Rizzo's so that the two can come to the conclusion that holy crap, Kurai and Niccolo are on a date and they invited their friends for a meeting together..? . ____ . Wtf.

Yeah, yeah, let's just skip that~ xD Should I notify Syn or do you want to?

@ Alie
Y'see, I thought about that, too, but then I thought it'd be more reasonable to not ask for the number or else Andie would be like, "wtf I asked for her number, not yours... I really don't like you now, nerd. :/" Or at least that's what I thought in my head xD

sidenar's Pardner

Noob

@Bittersweet: I know. THOSE BUTTS. DRAGGING US ON THEIR DATE. PSHHHHH.
And you can notify her. I'll type my post up, say something about seeing Alice, then walk both of us to the library or something before we could see what the ambulance is about or whatever, hahah. xD

And yeah, that's what I was thinking. Andie would get all confused and stuff, hahah. I think she'd be more sarcastic than angry though, since she would probably understand it all. xD

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Hey guys. (:

Anything big happen? x]

Colorful Cultist

@Bittersweet

That's beyond third wheel. That's... -counts- 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th wheeling right there XDD
Bittersweet Adoration
@ iPhooey
Oooh right xD Haha, it'll be really fun at Rizzo's~
Ah, good idea! :3 I'll just have her pull over out of irritation from the huge arse line and see Andie. Then later on, accidentally spill that she needs to go to Rizzo's so that the two can come to the conclusion that holy crap, Kurai and Niccolo are on a date and they invited their friends for a meeting together..? . ____ . Wtf.

Yeah, yeah, let's just skip that~ xD Should I notify Syn or do you want to?

@ Alie
Y'see, I thought about that, too, but then I thought it'd be more reasonable to not ask for the number or else Andie would be like, "wtf I asked for her number, not yours... I really don't like you now, nerd. :/" Or at least that's what I thought in my head xD

Oh... okay ~shrug~ guess I just wasn't thinking about how it would come off to Andie... that she might have seen it as protection of a friend after what happened at lunch.
iPhooey
@Alie: Oh, okay then. Would she mention it though?

Yeah, it's in this post that I'm typing up right now. the whole "You look freshly showered" thing I was talking about a few days ago

sidenar's Pardner

Noob

@Bittersweet: Posted~ I can edit anything if needed. o:

@Alie: Oh, alrighty then. c:

Rainbow Hunter

@ iPhooey
Oh, cool cool~
I'll work on a post, then :3 Maybe in a few minutes, though > ____ < Kinda dealing with another roleplay as well~

Btw, I see you lovelies in that roleplay xD Haha.

sidenar's Pardner

Noob

@Bittersweet: Oh that one, hahah. It seems interesting and fun but then even with this roleplay's slowness for the past few days I can still barely keep up with it. uwu
//even though I have been searching for one hahah

Rainbow Hunter

@ iPhooey
Right? :/ I can't really understand why... Lol for me, it's probably because before I knew it, I'm being piled up with bunches of work since I'm trying to be a 'good student' and do all of my work before I leave for this San Antonio trip rather than afterwards to save myself the stress-trouble. /sigh. The things you do to try to get an A. > ____ <

Welp, off to quit some stagnant roleplays :p

sidenar's Pardner

Noob

@Bittersweet: Hahah, yeah. I joined this RP because I had less work. Then immediately after I joined, my teachers decide to pile up work after work. And then it got too good to quit. So...multitasking everything now. xD

Rainbow Hunter

@ iPhooey
Right? xDD Haha, god teachers must have some mind reading powers or something, trying to make our lives miserable . _____ .

Btw, gonna get off the comp for a while now D: Need to finish some homework before I roleplay some more :/
Working on a post now : D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces