Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

We've been offered a guild to use for our Rp. Do we want to move it?

Yes, move to the guild. 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 6 ]
No, stay at this thread. 0.77777777777778 77.8% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 303 304 305 > >> >>> »|

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kikker2
Princess GraviTEA
Kikker, I have been meaning to ask, but who does Brian Lope belong too?

Ya know what? I don't remember, and I can't find his profile . . . I haven't seen hide nor tail of the guy since he sent it to me.

Well... lol

Edgy Punk

7,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Kikker2
Azure Buddy
Okay, awesome. I'm hoping to join as a canon character. I'm just curious about one thing. When does this Megaman Rp take place? By that I mean is it in the middle of any Season or games? Or is it pretty much after everything? ;w;

I just kinda figured it would be easier to work around what ever comes up, especially since Mavericks are in the mix. Due to what we've played so far, and the general bio's of all the characters we have so far, we're past at least Axess in the anime, but I'm not entirely sure where that puts us games wise. Also, feel free to play as a character I may have forgotten in the lists, or a main and a custom.

lol! Yeah I've noticed. So we're kind of in the middle Rockman.Exe Stream? Because I love that series! >w< I'm only asking this so I don't end up out of place by thinking I'm allowed to use cross fusion when it hasn't been introduced yet. ;w; I'm going to be Laika and Searchman if I can. I noticed they weren't on your list, but that's okay. This character has gone though a lot of character development in the series, and I don't want to mess things up. Sorry I keep asking questions! ;w;

Bloblike Otaku

Azure Buddy
Kikker2
Azure Buddy
Okay, awesome. I'm hoping to join as a canon character. I'm just curious about one thing. When does this Megaman Rp take place? By that I mean is it in the middle of any Season or games? Or is it pretty much after everything? ;w;

I just kinda figured it would be easier to work around what ever comes up, especially since Mavericks are in the mix. Due to what we've played so far, and the general bio's of all the characters we have so far, we're past at least Axess in the anime, but I'm not entirely sure where that puts us games wise. Also, feel free to play as a character I may have forgotten in the lists, or a main and a custom.

lol! Yeah I've noticed. So we're kind of in the middle Rockman.Exe Stream? Because I love that series! >w< I'm only asking this so I don't end up out of place by thinking I'm allowed to use cross fusion when it hasn't been introduced yet. ;w; I'm going to be Laika and Searchman if I can. I noticed they weren't on your list, but that's okay. This character has gone though a lot of character development in the series, and I don't want to mess things up. Sorry I keep asking questions! ;w;

By all means, i like giving answers. xD
And I know that feeling, I hate messing things up because I missed something; it's why I rarely try to join big, long, well established rps.

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ya know what Kik? I saw your newest post and my first thought was:

Ameilia, Do you want me to answer that question?

Bloblike Otaku

Princess GraviTEA

Inorite? xD

Poor girl's in for a world of hurt, wallet wise. It's just something I've always found hilarious; he eats almost as much as an elephant, and yet is skinny as a rail. People would kill for a cartoon character's metabolism, especially his. xD

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kikker2
Princess GraviTEA

Inorite? xD

Poor girl's in for a world of hurt, wallet wise. It's just something I've always found hilarious; he eats almost as much as an elephant, and yet is skinny as a rail. People would kill for a cartoon character's metabolism, especially his. xD

I can name one other cartoon boy like that: Odd Della Robia from Code Lyoko.

Odd will steal lunch from his friends, and still go up and try to butter up Rosa (the lunch lady) for more food.

Wanna know what I think? I wanna see Netto and Odd in an eating contest. I dont think either one would win. I think they would get sick before either one won

Bloblike Otaku

Princess GraviTEA
Kikker2
Princess GraviTEA

Inorite? xD

Odd will steal lunch from his friends, and still go up and try to butter up Rosa (the lunch lady) for more food.

Wanna know what I think? I wanna see Netto and Odd in an eating contest. I dont think either one would win. I think they would get sick before either one won

Oh god! I forgot about Odd! I would pay to see that (even though I haven't watched Code Lyoko in foever.))

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kikker2
Princess GraviTEA
Kikker2
Princess GraviTEA

Inorite? xD

Oh god! I forgot about Odd! I would pay to see that (even though I haven't watched Code Lyoko in foever.))

For some strange reason I think Netto and Odd would make great friends. I dunno why.
(Imma go attempt to post. I am sorta waiting on more responses.)

Bloblike Otaku

Princess GraviTEA
Kikker2
Princess GraviTEA
Kikker2
Princess GraviTEA

Inorite? xD

For some strange reason I think Netto and Odd would make great friends. I dunno why.
(Imma go attempt to post. I am sorta waiting on more responses.)

Makes sense to me; they're both pretty easy-going from what I remember, and they're the type of characters who end up friends with everybody.
((That's cool.))

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kikker2

Makes sense to me; they're both pretty easy-going from what I remember, and they're the type of characters who end up friends with everybody.
((That's cool.))

Oh before I forget:
Code: HIKARI
Planet Net

Two really good crossovers between the two series. Too bad Code: HIKARI never seemed to get passed the prolouge

Bloblike Otaku

Princess GraviTEA
Kikker2

((That's cool.))

Oh before I forget:
Planet Net

Two really good crossovers between the two series. Too bad Code: HIKARI never seemed to get passed the prolouge

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF~! Why are the really good ones never finished!!?

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kikker2
Princess GraviTEA
Kikker2

((That's cool.))

Oh before I forget:
Planet Net

I dunno. Would have happily gone to read More of CH....
Planet Net is done I believe

Bloblike Otaku

Princess GraviTEA
Kikker2
Princess GraviTEA
Kikker2

((That's cool.))

Oh before I forget:
Planet Net

Yeah, planet's complete; says so at the top. BUT GAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I I want Code:Hikari, dang it!

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kikker2
Princess GraviTEA
Kikker2
Princess GraviTEA
Kikker2

((That's cool.))

Oh before I forget:
Planet Net

Yeah, planet's complete; says so at the top. BUT GAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I I want Code:Hikari, dang it!

I know right? I cannot be the only one who wants to see the warriors reaction to there being "two lans" as they put it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff