Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

We've been offered a guild to use for our Rp. Do we want to move it?

Yes, move to the guild. 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 6 ]
No, stay at this thread. 0.77777777777778 77.8% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 303 304 305 > >> >>> »|

Edgy Punk

7,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Kikker2
Azure Buddy
Omg...We need an Enzan and a Blues. So badly. ;w;

And forgive me for my slow responses. I'm multitasking and working on a paper. Thought I should let you know. ;w;

I can handle Enzan and Blues if we need him (which we do.) As for multi-tasking, that's just fine. Real life always comes first.

Oh okay. You be Enzan and Blues then. It is your Rp after all. ;w; Thanks for understanding.

Bloblike Otaku

Azure Buddy
Kikker2
Azure Buddy
Omg...We need an Enzan and a Blues. So badly. ;w;

And forgive me for my slow responses. I'm multitasking and working on a paper. Thought I should let you know. ;w;

I can handle Enzan and Blues if we need him (which we do.) As for multi-tasking, that's just fine. Real life always comes first.

Oh okay. You be Enzan and Blues then. It is your Rp after all. ;w; Thanks for understanding.

Hey no problem; I wouldn't be mine for long if I didn't take care of it, hehe.

Bloblike Otaku

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm sorry; this pic is just to cute and hilarious!

Edgy Punk

7,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Kikker2

Ha, I've seen that before. And the funny thing is, Trill is pulling on poor Blues' mouth. XD I don't remember much, but I think poor Searchman is suffering too. XDDD;;

I haven't seen all of Beast yet, only bits and pieces. ;w;

Bloblike Otaku

Azure Buddy
Kikker2

Ha, I've seen that before. And the funny thing is, Trill is pulling on poor Blues' mouth. XD I don't remember much, but I think poor Searchman is suffering too. XDDD;;

I haven't seen all of Beast yet, only bits and pieces. ;w;

I haven't seen any of it yet; the only site I've found with Stream only had it translated up to episode 4. crying

Edgy Punk

7,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Kikker2
I haven't seen any of it yet; the only site I've found with Stream only had it translated up to episode 4. crying

Oh wow. They still haven't translated Stream yet? Baww...I guess it will never happen. If I knew Japanese I would have definitely translated it. It's too bad I don't. I have Stream Episodes as Raw versions. And back when Megaupload was still around. Curse you SOPA! I just looked up what was going on if I was cofused. Aww...I wish I could show you. ;w;

Bloblike Otaku

Azure Buddy
Kikker2

Oh wow. They still haven't translated Stream yet? Baww...I guess it will never happen. If I knew Japanese I would have definitely translated it. It's too bad I don't. I have Stream Episodes as Raw versions. And back when Megaupload was still around. Curse you SOPA! I just looked up what was going on if I was cofused. Aww...I wish I could show you. ;w;

I know! Mega Upload was my pal, but not even it had translated Stream, Beast, or Beast+. The site I found has the raw versions, but I don't know enough Japanese to make any use of them, and they tell me they don't have any translators working on them right now. crying WHY DOES THE INTERNET HATE OUR LOVE OF NT WARRIOR?!

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kikker2
Azure Buddy
Kikker2
I havent seen any of it yet; the only site Ive found with Stream only had it translated up to episode 4. crying

Oh wow. They still havent translated Stream yet? Baww...I guess it will never happen. If I knew Japanese I would have definitely translated it. Its too bad I dont. I have Stream Episodes as Raw versions. And back when Megaupload was still around. Curse you SOPA! I just looked up what was going on if I was cofused. Aww...I wish I could show you. ;w;

I know! Mega Upload was my pal, but not even it had translated Stream, Beast, or Beast+. The site I found has the raw versions, but I dont know enough Japanese to make any use of them, and they tell me they dont have any translators working on them right now. crying WHY DOES THE INTERNET HATE OUR LOVE OF NT WARRIOR?!

If it means anything I have episodes 7-11 on my laptop. I think I have some any ways of steam translated and everything

Bloblike Otaku

Princess GraviTEA
Kikker2
Azure Buddy
Kikker2
I havent seen any of it yet; the only site Ive found with Stream only had it translated up to episode 4. crying

Oh wow. They still havent translated Stream yet? Baww...I guess it will never happen. If I knew Japanese I would have definitely translated it. Its too bad I dont. I have Stream Episodes as Raw versions. And back when Megaupload was still around. Curse you SOPA! I just looked up what was going on if I was cofused. Aww...I wish I could show you. ;w;

I know! Mega Upload was my pal, but not even it had translated Stream, Beast, or Beast+. The site I found has the raw versions, but I dont know enough Japanese to make any use of them, and they tell me they dont have any translators working on them right now. crying WHY DOES THE INTERNET HATE OUR LOVE OF NT WARRIOR?!

If it means anything I have episodes 7-11 on my laptop. I think I have some any ways of steam translated and everything

OvO This makes me so happy . . . TvT

Edgy Punk

7,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Princess GraviTEA

Ooh! You have some of Stream subbed? That's awesome! >w<

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
Azure Buddy
Princess GraviTEA

I found ep 7, and i was all like "OMG!!! I have wanted to see that episode." I was super excited.

Bloblike Otaku

Princess GraviTEA
Azure Buddy
Princess GraviTEA

I found ep 7, and i was all like "OMG!!! I have wanted to see that episode." I was super excited.

I will barely know what's going on, but I won't care!! xD

Edgy Punk

7,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Princess GraviTEA
Azure Buddy
Princess GraviTEA

Aww~! That's the Navi Car Racing one! That's a good episode. My favorite in Stream is episode 26 because, well...It's my OTP. >w<

Bloblike Otaku

I don't know what my fave episode is yet, but I do like episode 4. The ending is cute. xD

ALSO: Does anyone call Dr. Hikari?

Edgy Punk

7,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Kikker2
ALSO: Does anyone call Dr. Hikari?

Uhh...Was I supposed to? I feel like a screwed up here. ;w;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items