Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect OTP

16,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Falling For You 25
ZoeyProasheck

Hugh Dancy

All of them sound really awesome however.

Stinkerz_11's Princess

Space Lover

12,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Bring Me A Shrubbery

x-lady-x-loki-x

Kara Zor

Hugh seems to be very popular so I'll most likely use him |D
though I might take up another character~

Perfect OTP

16,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Falling For You 25
Hey so who is playing villains? Because I want to plot with all villains with my two. C:

Stinkerz_11's Princess

Space Lover

12,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Bring Me A Shrubbery
Hey so who is playing villains? Because I want to plot with all villains with my two. C:

I have Harry who is not part of Hydra but could work with them if it'll be worth his time~
(also working on the new character with the Hugh Dancy faceclaim)

Perfect OTP

16,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Falling For You 25
ZoeyProasheck
Bring Me A Shrubbery

I have Harry who is not part of Hydra but could work with them if it'll be worth his time~
(also working on the new character with the Hugh Dancy faceclaim)

Yes Liv ("Brains" wink face claim: Amber Heard and Damian ("Brawn" wink face claim: Liam Hemsworth currently work with Richard and Hydra. They're both posing as good guys. Liv is posing as Richard's secretary. Liv is super intelligent with fire based powers (I would compare her to character I have but you don't know her. Liv is the type to sleep around and not give any ********. Damian is her twin brother with superhuman strength and weather manipulation powers. He's posing as an agent for S.H.I.E.L.D and follows his sister around. So yeah that sums up what I have done so far.
Did we not retain Spider-Gwen for the move? For she was one of the two characters I was looking forward the most to interacting with sad

Harleen Quinnzell

Dumbitri's Princess

Magical Girl

19,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • OTP 200
Verb the Strange
Did we not retain Spider-Gwen for the move? For she was one of the two characters I was looking forward the most to interacting with sad

Harleen Quinnzell

I didn't retain anyone. I doubt I'll be able to post enough, and didn't join the move.
Awwww emo

At least Hayden is still around to geek out over tech stuff with.

Irregular Abductee

I have an idea for a "bad guy" though he ain't he's being controlled. Kind of the same situation as Bucky....nvm I don't know what I'm talking about

Tricky Shapeshifter

Alright, so Richard is up, and sorry again for those of you that wanted the others, I'm sure there will be an opportunity to use another baddy in upcoming plots and what have you this involves even post tws plotline too. c:

The stats on the first page of the ooc should be updated shortly But I think everything else as far as lists go are updated if you guys want to double-check for me again. c:

Also, if there's any more requested characters you guys would like to add let me know! And another reminder to re-read the plot and rules because of updates.

And if you want to plot with any of my characters (Tony, Loki, Genna, Rose, Richard, and Andromeda) please let be know while I work on their profiles.

for more info:

richard - to sum him up, he's a d**k. but for now he's playing nice as a shield agent, but works for the hydra infiltrators. he has access to all the human weapons. his powers include blood manipulation, which means he can create blood clots, move people, change the temperature of blood, and virtually stop a heart from beating. but he like to play with victims, so he doesn't usually kill people right away. he also has an eidetic memory

andromeda - a weapon hyrda's using because of her abilities with time. they want to bring the red skull back, but she thus far has been able to resist and bring back other people in hopes that it'll draw attention from good guys to the situation. they execute torture methods, but not quite as strenuous as those used on others because they need her mind to be fairly healthy to work in their favor.
I see the story changes, but not noticing any rule changes.

Also, I see your new stated dislike for Deadpool.

Tricky Shapeshifter

Verb the Strange

the rules one was minor. honestly, i can't remember. maybe i even thought about doing it and didn't end up doing it.

well, to correct that a bit. i like deadpool (i even stated that i loved him right in my plot quote). i don't like him in rps. here's why:
i've been in a number of them with him as a character and he more or less ruined serious events and did what deadpool does best. which, all works fine and lovely in deadpool comics, but, i feel, not so much in rps.

Stinkerz_11's Princess

Space Lover

12,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
x-lady-x-loki-x

I think a Deadpool could work if the right person plays him... someone who knows where to draw the line... maybe someone who doesn’t just use his funny sides but also the self-loathing, violent and all that darker tones Deadpool has. But it'll be hard to know that when a player applies for the character so... =P

Anyway~ I'm up for plotting if you want (working on the reserve for the Hugh Dancy character who still doesn’t have a name, only an alias)

(Also, maybe if I can add Wanda Maximoff and Teddy Altman to wanted characters? D: To have Billy less lonely, poor bby... also wouldn't mind a Tommy Shepherd because he's my lovely baby and also Billy's awesome twin but Wanda and/or Teddy will be enough)

edit:
ALSO I FORGOT BUT OMG KATIE MCGRATH!!! SHE'S SO PRETTY AND I LOVE HER SO MUCH
and totally makes me wanna use Asa Butterfield cuz Morgana and bby!Mordred
x-lady-x-loki-x
Verb the Strange

the rules one was minor. honestly, i can't remember. maybe i even thought about doing it and didn't end up doing it.

well, to correct that a bit. i like deadpool (i even stated that i loved him right in my plot quote). i don't like him in rps. here's why:
i've been in a number of them with him as a character and he more or less ruined serious events and did what deadpool does best. which, all works fine and lovely in deadpool comics, but, i feel, not so much in rps.

Deadpool does a lot of things "best". I think what a lot of people (at least other people I've seen play Deadpool in RPs) don't get about him is he really isn't as crazy and random as people think. Often times he plays it up so people underestimate him. Other times he sees connections or has very odd plans that others don't tend to notice and also add to his seemingly randomness. And there are times he has shown he can (at least for a while) be part of a group and follow orders.

Edit: and yes Zoey is also right that people usually just play out his seemingly pure comedic sides while forgetting his darker side and self-loathing.

And if we're doing wants, I wouldn't mind a new Spider-Gwen. I was really liking the idea of interacting with her before Harleen decided not to stick with the RP.

Perfect OTP

16,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Falling For You 25
I'm considering Spider Gwen but meh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers