Welcome to Gaia! ::

We will be having the major time skip/new thread for Ch. 2 June 12th. Will you be ready?

Yes 0.85714285714286 85.7% [ 6 ]
No 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Poll whore option 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Forlorn Toaster's Husbando

Nuclear Powerhouse

Ritao Rulat
of course, take your time! also that works, he could've always been in training, like Inari, or generally just elsewhere. maybe as a diplomat? then he could possibly already be in the south in a large city performing his duties, and the others could always initially travel to said city to meet with him before starting the first task.

Pippy-kun's Partner In Crime

Supportive Tactician

8,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Timid 100
rcvolvcr ocelot
Ritao Rulat
of course, take your time! also that works, he could've always been in training, like Inari, or generally just elsewhere. maybe as a diplomat? then he could possibly already be in the south in a large city performing his duties, and the others could always initially travel to said city to meet with him before starting the first task.

That sounds like the best option. Better than my idea of delays on the road due to bandits. Since Ryouichi is the virtue of intelligence, diplomat would work well for him.

I'm watching Game Grumps in the background. Specifically a Death Compilation for Super Mario 64.
It's a good procrastination tool.

Dapper Dabbler

So then would Ikazuchi be there with him too? If so I need to change a couple things that had happened already and that I'm putting into the intro storyline.

High-functioning Detective

14,000 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Hi, guys. I'm sorry it's taking me so long to reply. I just moved out. I'll do it asap. Maybe tomorrow or on Monday, eitherway, it'll be soon-ish.

Supportive Tactician

8,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Timid 100
Nightmares_Shadow13
So then would Ikazuchi be there with him too? If so I need to change a couple things that had happened already and that I'm putting into the intro storyline.

Maybe Ryouichi sent Ikazuchi out to the party in his stead? I mean, if that would mean less changes then I would say that would work. Whatever is easiest for you and everyone else at this point. I'm the one jumping in blind after so much has happened.

Dapper Dabbler

Ritao Rulat
Nightmares_Shadow13

Maybe Ryouichi sent Ikazuchi out to the party in his stead? I mean, if that would mean less changes then I would say that would work. Whatever is easiest for you and everyone else at this point. I'm the one jumping in blind after so much has happened.
Oh gawd, I could imagine the conversation... Stick in the mud, Ika getting told to go to the party for Ryouichi...
stare This look pretty much sums it up.

Also, how the hell did I get from relaxing, inspiring Shamisen musis to this

Supportive Tactician

8,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Timid 100
Ryouichi's personality post is done. The WIP profile can be found here.

It's 4 AM and I'm supposed to get up at 7 AM.
gonk

Dapper Dabbler

Ritao Rulat
Ryouichi's personality post is done. The WIP profile can be found here.

It's 4 AM and I'm supposed to get up at 7 AM.
gonk
Well thus far it looks good.
And Ouch, why don't you go to bed?

I may end up having to call it quits as I've just been too tired to keep my eyes open. I just need to finish my research on the area we will be in, since I'm actually using Japan and actual places there as our traveling point. -nods-
Ryujin will love this village as it actually holds a festival every year to honor him. The Hamakita Hiryu Festival.

Dapper Dabbler

Last, but not least, if any of your characters did anything note worthy or that should be known to the others besides just traveling to the city, Message me and I'll put it in the Announcements and Plots section. Example: Yukizu made a pact with the void dragon. The Doji's collaborating to figure out the answer to the first test. Attacking or interrogating anyone. I'm sure you all kinda get the gist. Just PM me if you've got something your character did and I'll put it up when it's ready to be put up.
I shall post tomorrow/later today. Been busy and warned out. Goodnight everyone!

Blessed Waffles

Nightmares_Shadow13

I love Babymetal!!

Dapper Dabbler

ShadowOkamii
Nightmares_Shadow13

I love Babymetal!!
Same here. I love Doki Doki Morning. It's awesomely cute.

Dapper Dabbler

Everyone! EVERYONE!
I'm also done, just organizing and spring cleaning the character lists. If you want a head start on some of the new information, here's the link.
Really the only stuff that you will need to look through, since you're not outsiders looking in, is the Setting. Since the location did change I did end up changing things from the setting to let everyone get a feel for where they are. Should be opened and ready to go in a little bit.

Dapper Dabbler

Also, if you don't see a character of yours up there, let me know, there are some I'm leaving out as I've seen no progress or posting made on them. If you are intending to drop a character or two, let me know, if there's a character that I have dropped that you intend to play, also let me know.

Dapper Dabbler

Should I make a new ooc thread for the second chapter of the rp?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff