Welcome to Gaia! ::

We will be having the major time skip/new thread for Ch. 2 June 12th. Will you be ready?

Yes 0.85714285714286 85.7% [ 6 ]
No 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Poll whore option 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Dapper Dabbler

Ritao Rulat
Nightmares_Shadow13
Will be posting tomorrow and then I will be working on creating the new thread for our lovely Chapter 2.

I'm also asking if anyone knows of anyone who might be willing to take the place of the second brother. A week after we start Ch. 2, if that spot is not taken, it will be taken down along with Ikazuhci.

This. Yes. Hello, hi. I volunteer as tribute for the second son. emotion_kirakira

The cast swap threw me off heavily when I was attempting to read the past info so I've been putting off applying or filling out the info. If the slot needs to be filled, I fill it for sure.
Really? emotion_kirakira
Oh my! This just made my night! I'm so glad to hear this! Perfect timing too since we will launch Chapter 2 when I get home from work tomorrow, technically Saturday morning, and we'll have all the important slots covered! Oh my gawd this is so exciting!
-does happy dance-

Pippy-kun's Partner In Crime

Supportive Tactician

8,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Timid 100
Nightmares_Shadow13
Ritao Rulat
Nightmares_Shadow13
Will be posting tomorrow and then I will be working on creating the new thread for our lovely Chapter 2.

I'm also asking if anyone knows of anyone who might be willing to take the place of the second brother. A week after we start Ch. 2, if that spot is not taken, it will be taken down along with Ikazuhci.

This. Yes. Hello, hi. I volunteer as tribute for the second son. emotion_kirakira

The cast swap threw me off heavily when I was attempting to read the past info so I've been putting off applying or filling out the info. If the slot needs to be filled, I fill it for sure.
Really? emotion_kirakira
Oh my! This just made my night! I'm so glad to hear this! Perfect timing too since we will launch Chapter 2 when I get home from work tomorrow, technically Saturday morning, and we'll have all the important slots covered! Oh my gawd this is so exciting!
-does happy dance-

4laugh
I was hoping on waiting for this chapter 2 to see what roles were available.
I'm glad it has made your night!
(I have to go post on Dream of Peace now...)
sweatdrop

Dapper Dabbler

Ritao Rulat
Nightmares_Shadow13
Ritao Rulat
Nightmares_Shadow13

Really? emotion_kirakira
-does happy dance-

4laugh
I was hoping on waiting for this chapter 2 to see what roles were available.
I'm glad it has made your night!
(I have to go post on Dream of Peace now...)
sweatdrop
Well I really didn't want to get rid of Ikazuchi because, even though she can be a stick in the mud, I love her. But if I had to just kill off the second oldest, as his yojimbo, she would commit sepuku to hopefully restore her honor as a failed samurai. And I sorta wanted her to stick around sweatdrop

Blessed Waffles

Ritao Rulat

Nii-Saaaaannnnn -tacklehug.-

Hey there, I'm Shadow. I play Koyuki, the Crows, and the soon to join Inari Okami. Not to be associated with the youngest sister Inari. xD <3 Welcome to the RP.

I'm so behind ;n;
Ritao Rulat
I see we have a new second son! Hahaha welcome!

Supportive Tactician

8,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Timid 100
ShadowOkamii

s0u13at3r

Thank you! I look forward to getting the chance to role play. whee
Something from my username or Rito would work for something to call me by, if you guys want. I don't have a preference. 3nodding

I am starting from scratch. This is still intimidating.

I'm going to try my best to be active and stay that way! The relaxed posting will help out a lot.
Is there anything specific I need to keep in mind for the second son's profile? Other than continuity from Giichi's bio and such.

Both my character and Eiji have art from Touken Ranbu. It's killing me and I nearly used the same character before I looked at the hair pieces.
gonk

Supportive Tactician

8,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Timid 100
Oooh, right, and the profile set-up link isn't working for me. I know I can get to the page through Mama Night's testing thread for this but I thought I would mention it. It still looks like a link it just doesn't do anything when I click on it. sweatdrop
Ritao Rulat
hahaha well lucky you didnt xD
Well as from Inari she hadn't been at the palace since their father had been ill when she found out about it. Inari had been at the edo shrine being both a miko and a summoner with her friend Yukizu who they grew up together since they were 10. Then since when their father died Inari didn't come over for a couple of days or so until last night that she set in the palace for the first time in a long time.

Blessed Waffles

Ritao Rulat
Oooh, right, and the profile set-up link isn't working for me. I know I can get to the page through Mama Night's testing thread for this but I thought I would mention it. It still looks like a link it just doesn't do anything when I click on it. sweatdrop

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/profile-format/t.94759163/

Dapper Dabbler

Ritao Rulat
I'll fix the link when I get to it with the new thread.
Sorry, I've kinda forgotten about it.

Dapper Dabbler

It is 2 am, just got home, working on the thread. I apologize if I'm scarce and/or fall asleep during the process, it was a 16-17 hour day at work today... Freaking brutal. But I have tomorrow off so woot!

Also, should I rename Chapter 2's thread to Flight of the Phoenix or something like that pertaining to the first Challenge set forth by the deceased shogun? Seeing how the time skip is going to pretty much spit our heroes out in the South, having, sorta, made sense of the riddle and traveled down there to see that many villages are on the brink of annihilation by fun new enemy?

Trash Friend

10,750 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
Nightmares_Shadow13
User Image
I like the sound of the title and am definitely looking forward to the new thread/chapter. As I'm sure, everyone else is too.

Forlorn Toaster's Husbando

Nuclear Powerhouse

Nightmares_Shadow13
yesss I approve of this title as well emotion_kirakira
Ritao Rulat
glad to see you did decide to join! for the most point, I think the only thing you need to keep in mind is relationships with the other shogun's children, and relationships with the adviser or the general if you'd like.

speaking of which, I play the adviser, as well as one of his assistants, and the black tortoise of the north o uo;; nice to meetcha!

Dapper Dabbler

Okie dokie, well I've got my inspiration music on and am working on it. I am determined to not push it back any further. -sips coffee-
Even got my stuffs to keep me awake.
No excuses emotion_donotwant

Supportive Tactician

8,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Timid 100
Nightmares_Shadow13

Moral support for the night! Good luck Mama Nights! heart

rcvolvcr ocelot

Yes, nice to properly meet you! I still need to crash course figure out where my son will sit in all of this, since in theory he's been gone for most of the main events from "chapter 1". I'll finish the personality section of him first so we can talk about relationships more efficiently.

Perhaps someone will have sent him a letter about all of the more recent events (such as the death of his younger brother) because he wasn't able to make it to the party... or something? So he makes plans to meet the group somewhere in the South? *grasps for straws*

He is both my son as in the second son of the shogun and my son as in my baby of a character. ; u;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff