17,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Phoenix Skyy
Tom_Suke

The answer is Sam.

Sounds about right.

So guys... 18+ Gaia forum... it happened.

Ich..
I'm with Pax, seems... Like just a way for people to 'hook up'. xD

Shirtless Pumpkin

17,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Campaign Manager 500
Oh my gosh! Lookit Behemoth's cuteness!
Behemoth snow angel
Wait what are you all talking about?

Sunraiser's Waifu

Distrustful Pumpkin

-nods- I just saw the thing about it this morning.
Won't lie, I joined, but I'm not impressed. I'm leaving it be.

Widower

Anxious Loser

Phoenix Skyy
-nods- I just saw the thing about it this morning.
Won't lie, I joined, but I'm not impressed. I'm leaving it be.

Agreed. I joined just to play the interface and look around.
It's actually a piece of crap. I love this way better. Im sorry, but the avis are horrific.
Can someone pm me the link I've no idea what yall are talkin' bout.

Widower

Anxious Loser

1. What if your character had to attend a steampunk ball? How would they
react, what would their entrance be, and what might they wear? Show us!
Here are some pretty cool accesories to get you started, though there's
not a lot of manly ones XD

Mogget would be his usual self, dressed to impress, stoic, but pleasant. Their entrance would be generally unnoticed, quiet. His outfit would be something like this: Yus

2. What if your character was a regular schmuck from the real, modern world?
What would their life be like? What sort of a relationship are they in, and with
whom? Would they be content in the real world? Would they join the fabulous
roleplay Hallowtween?

Oh dear. Well, I suppose he would be an average guy, working away at career as a musician while trying to work out a degree in history. He would not be in a relationship because he is too busy and introverted to commit himself to it, though does often feel lonesome. He would be content, though often feeling like there was something more, something missing. He may join the RP, but I feel like he is more of the type to try and find the 'real world'.

3. What if your character had never been born? Use your imagination:
what would have been different, and why? And no saying nothing would change!

If Mogget had never been born, his current cousins and lineage would be the ones to care for the Prince and the royal bloodline. Sam's safety and upbringing would have been dramatically different, since his only sort of family was Mogget for some time. I think Sam wouldn't feel as confident with anyone else leading an army, and he would have had no father-like figure in his life to base any sort of role model off of.
Otherwise, Mogget has played a very limited role in the community itself. The lie truly most effected would be Sam's.

Shirtless Pumpkin

17,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Campaign Manager 500
UnrisenPhoenix

And it's Wednesday, so you all know what that means ~~~~
              Today's theme: What if?

What would their life be like? What sort of a relationship are they in, and with
              roleplay Hallowtween?

I want to answer these, but I haven't really gotten my character created yet. Just bits and pieces here and there. I usually wait to create a profile until I find a picture. biggrin

Though, to answer some of #2, I'd imagine that she'd be a gardener. :3
Ewww this is horrible what kinda site is this XD
Today's theme: What if?

Okay I know this is a chick but I can totally see him in this, or at least those pants.
rawr

roleplay Hallowtween?

He would totally be a kid everyone bullied who sat far away from everyone. Probably artistic but he would play lots of video games that involve sniping and such. I think he'd totally be someone who goes on tumblr and writes poems about mermaids. Relationship wise he would be the kind that uses Grinder for hook ups or other dating sites for guys or girls, nothing serious because he'd be afraid of being judged, though he's real picky/careful of whom he selects. I don't think he would join Hallowtween, nomatter how WONDERFUL it is.

If Rancor hadn't been born, Requiem might be more aggressive or less social, Azka wouldn't have anyone to torment, and Halloween town would be a little quieter without him sneaking around. Surprisingly a good mediator when needed, more arguments might break out.

Dangerous Survivor

Req's not much of one for accesories or dressing up all fancy-like,
              so he'd probably just wear your standard tunic, vest, and breeches,
              but he'd have this badass shoulder pad ... and of course a steam-
              punked eyepatch emotion_dowant
              User Image
              User Image

roleplay Hallowtween?

Oh my god, Req would be such a deadbeat badass. He'd drop out
              of high school, move out of his parents' house at 16, and get his own
              place, which he pays for at first by fixing cars and motorcycles and
              selling illegal fireworks. Eventually he manages through sheer skill
              to get into one of those highly specialized explosive demolition jobs,
              but even though he's awesome at it, he can't keep it for long because
              he fails the drug test for smoking pot on the weeked (not to mention
              his problems with authority). So that puts him back where he started,
              but he has a healthy enough reputation to keep him in good business,
              especially since Ranc hangs around and brings him new customers.
              When he's feeling social he goes clubbing and drinking, and that's
              where he met Sam, with whom he carries on a stormy on-again-off-
              again-are-we-together-or-aren't-we relationship, full of drama and
              fights and violent makeup sex, but in which they always always have
              one another's back when it counts. He wouldn't even know what
              roleplaying is, nevermind spend his time on something so nerdy.
              (I got too into this question lol).

Hmmm. Sam would have been even more self destructive without
              any other targets for his rage. Halloweentown might have been a
              touch less unified without a local troublemaker, but also a bit more
              peaceful. Ranc might be more of a nuisance, or he might settle
              in better without Req's nasty influence. Maybe without Req to
              push her over the edge, Craven wouldn't have betrayed them. Or
              maybe she would have anyway, in which case Sam would have
              died in a self-sacrificing blaze of glory in the battle with Frost, and
              from there, who knows ...?

Wolfish Delights

It's awfully hard to find anime pics of girls who don't look itty bitty!
              But I did find this character, who seems like she might fit the bill ...
              she's not real creepy looking, but a little ... andshecouldfight
              withherscythewhosaidthat?

User Image
              User Image

Shirtless Pumpkin

17,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Campaign Manager 500
UnrisenPhoenix

Oh my gosh!!! She's perfect!!! Thank you so much!!! I'm full if insperation now. But sadly, Im at work. XD I'll wotk on her when I get home. :3
She's adorable yet the scythe makes her look creepy. Hehe.

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
UnrisenPhoenix

User Image
User Image

THIS. is why I love you furrerrverrr. Let's go to Costco.
I'll treat you real nice, take you out on a fancy buck-fifty-hot-dog date.
#casanova-yo

@Skyy: Your avi screams, "omggg, Pax, dress up as Agapeeee~"
That's what I hear. >:}

Sunraiser's Waifu

Distrustful Pumpkin

@ Pax: do eeeeeettt!! Do it now!!! emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers