• Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Yeah…it has been kinda quiet hasn't it?

Sunraiser's Waifu

Distrustful Pumpkin

Hamletmaschine
Phoenix Skyy
SO! How's everyone?

Hey Mama, are we having any updates in here soon? biggrin I could've sworn that was a thing! I'm excited for the thing!

Also wondering where all the plots and posts are... confused

Shiiiiit. I owe a post, too. I guess I can get that done in the next day or so. sweatdrop
I'm just all about the updates right now, too, though!

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Yes! The things are happening for us, here, too.
I was overloaded with the Pax revamp, and the
beginning of the semester term, but I will be
turning my efforts to Tween, after the fuss of the
first two weeks of school, and as soon as the new
Pax is open. There's only one of me! But, you
guys can hold tight, keep the OOC friendly and
lively, tie up loose ends, and be prepared to get
back to Halloween Town. Changes will be
coming.

Dangerous Survivor

I am on the hook for a Req post, I know! I have a long day
            at work today, so I am hoping I might have some time to
            get myself back into the Hallow headspace! I know it's going
            to be a very fun post to right, I just have to put my Req hat on!

3nodding

Sunraiser's Waifu

Distrustful Pumpkin

Today has been a long day, I'm sure it was for everyone. I'm about two seconds away from creating a new facebook account where I keep my friends at and go to that one exclusively and just let the old one die cause I really don't want to see some of the b.s. that's come around.
In other news, I don't think I mentioned in here that I had been fired from my job last week. It was rough, and I've recovered. The fact that Pax is seeing a revamp is helping since I'm able to work on something creatively to give me a break from job hunting. The good news is I've found one I'm very excited about applying for, even if it mean's I'd be driving for about an hour to get there every day I work. It's within my field and in my specialty, so here's hoping I get an interview, and even more important-- the job.
I've found that through losing my job I'm provided with the opportunity to be more social and as a result I've been spending a lot of time with friends and reconnecting with the people I've missed over the course of the last year or so. It's healing to be with people I love and care about.
Also rediscovering my spirituality, and my need for soul-searching within myself. It's been fun to be honest.

Most importantly-- I feel more at peace with the world around me, and it's driven me to create a balance between mind/body/spirit. A quality of life I've been desperate to reclaim.

Moving on, I'm going to tie up loose ends for Nereida and make what they do next rather ambiguous so when the time comes for a time skip, that's been covered. Expect a post in the next day or two.

Widower

Anxious Loser

Phoenix Skyy
Today has been a long day, I'm sure it was for everyone. I'm about two seconds away from creating a new facebook account where I keep my friends at and go to that one exclusively and just let the old one die cause I really don't want to see some of the b.s. that's come around.
In other news, I don't think I mentioned in here that I had been fired from my job last week. It was rough, and I've recovered. The fact that Pax is seeing a revamp is helping since I'm able to work on something creatively to give me a break from job hunting. The good news is I've found one I'm very excited about applying for, even if it mean's I'd be driving for about an hour to get there every day I work. It's within my field and in my specialty, so here's hoping I get an interview, and even more important-- the job.
I've found that through losing my job I'm provided with the opportunity to be more social and as a result I've been spending a lot of time with friends and reconnecting with the people I've missed over the course of the last year or so. It's healing to be with people I love and care about.
Also rediscovering my spirituality, and my need for soul-searching within myself. It's been fun to be honest.

Most importantly-- I feel more at peace with the world around me, and it's driven me to create a balance between mind/body/spirit. A quality of life I've been desperate to reclaim.

Moving on, I'm going to tie up loose ends for Nereida and make what they do next rather ambiguous so when the time comes for a time skip, that's been covered. Expect a post in the next day or two.

emotion_hug
Change often comes in strange ways. I find for myself it's often in the most unexpected and seemingly worst ways possible. I hate change, myself, in the instance it happens. I get major anxiety. Yet at the end of the cycle it always turns out to be for the better, despite all the tears and fear.
The universe has a strange way of setting us on paths and showing us lessons. I learned pretty early in my adolescence, from my dad, to following your gut instinct, and that your first choice is always the right one, even if at the time it doesn't feel like it should be. The and again I've tested this theory out of doubt and each time I've been proven that its true.
Even with following these signs, I still get those radical life-changing moments. Like you said, you do just have to roll with them. Grieve, accept and move forward. Find the lesson in the action and keep learning.

I'm really glad you're finding all the positives in your recent life-changing moment. And I'm also really glad to hear that this hasn't made you any less determined or disheartened in regards to continuing to job search. Some people I know have been in the same situation and just deteriorated. Went on EI and just took years to get over it, and themselves.

Keep doing you. Stay creative. Keep putting your positivity out into the world. It will come back to you emotion_bigheart

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Phoenix Skyy

I'll echo everything Viv said. And also say that, whenever things seemed bleakest, or I was
getting turned down for things, or people left, etc. It always seemed awful, but in the end it
turned out for the best. I'm glad the revamp provides a creative space, and I look forward to
seeing your new handsome bab. I hope you get your job, and life gives you happiness and persimmons.

3nodding

Sunraiser's Waifu

Distrustful Pumpkin

Hamletmaschine
Pax Britannica

emotion_hug emotion_hug
I love you ladies. You always help to keep my head above water, and I'm always grateful for that. emotion_bigheart

P.S.
I've never had persimmons before. Are they any good? lol

Widower

Anxious Loser

So, I'm just sort of in the middle of moving and not able to work on a post right now, but if anyone needs plots from me I'd be happy to dedicate some time to that!

Should we do a headcount?
Like, seriously guys, we need some activity in here? Where are you all?
Posts are WAY overdue.

If you guys want Pax to revamp this place and get new recruits they aren't going to want to stick around with players that aren't actively engaged...

Sweet Fatcat

14,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
I'm still here. My work injury was getting in the way for a while as was work and Doctor crap. The possibility of involving lawyers in the issue and having to put another cat to sleep recently kinda set me back unfortunately but I'm still here and looking forward to a revamp. I do apologize though and that's a crappy excuse on my end. I'll be more prompt from here on out.

In The current situation, Bastian was interacting with both Sin and Sam, so I don't think there is much I can do postwise unless I puppet them and drag everyone to meet up at the bar with mog and the others or something. I suppose I could always drag the angry mob of people Bastian's sudden entrance might have caused and chase the group elsewhere maybe?

I do have questions though about the revamp now that I have the presence of mind again. Is everyone just going to be magically teleported back to Halloween town from here or are we starting from scratch there as if none of the previous events ever happened? I apologize if those were answered before. I'm stuck with my phone for now and it's being a jerk about letting me go backwards in the thread to re-read the last few pages.

Shirtless Pumpkin

17,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Im sorry. Im still here.
Dealing with my manager's bipolar attitude... :l I never know what Im walking in to at work..

Sweet Fatcat

14,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
I can relate to be honest.
My managers have been totally unreasonable with me since I got cleared to go back to work.
I get in trouble for the littlest of things now, including doing things that I have permission to do (like icing my neck down during down time).

You know what though?
Screw them all.
We can get though it and in one piece too.
Let's forget them and have some fun breathing some life back into our story here. 3nodding

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50

@All: I think I am going to hit the Pause

button on Hallow for a bit, until I can get things

settled, and come back with some fresh ideas

and creative juices, and magically have

more time in the day
. So. On ice for

now!

I invite any of you to apply for Pax
Britannica, if you desire, though there is zero pressure to do so. I will PM players
when Hallow comes back online!

Bloblike Delight

Hopefully by then, things will calm down for me. *sighs* I'll be around, just not as often.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff