Welcome to Gaia! ::

You guys aren't going to be picky about Zheana being white are you? Cause I'm not going to change the way she looks from the last role play. Took way too long searching her pics lol.

Also @Unique, I don't have a fae in mind atm, but who ever wants to be his love interest can ask me.

@allotie, we should totally gang up together and get rid of the competition (Goliath). Trap him in his den by sleeping herbs. Lol

But yea, I can definitely see them being close friends as they are in the same rank, but Bjorr can go ahead and try to keep Varko's head in the game when he gets lady sidetracked, lol. But I guess that won't happen until someone wants to be his fae. Lol

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Acid Candy Drops
You guys aren't going to be picky about Zheana being white are you? Cause I'm not going to change the way she looks from the last role play. Took way too long searching her pics lol.

Also @Unique, I don't have a fae in mind atm, but who ever wants to be his love interest can ask me.

@allotie, we should totally gang up together and get rid of the competition (Goliath). Trap him in his den by sleeping herbs. Lol

But yea, I can definitely see them being close friends as they are in the same rank, but Bjorr can go ahead and try to keep Varko's head in the game when he gets lady sidetracked, lol. But I guess that won't happen until someone wants to be his fae. Lol

I'm not asking anyone to change their wolves don't worry.
And okay lol
Haha, thank goodness. I might end up posting for Varko, before I finish Zheana's profile today.

Bashful Hunter

Hey guys im playing Kemo and Adria before I finally send in there profiles does anyone want to plot with them relative wise?

Hilarious Flatterer

So, I'm bringing in a pup for Uktena. Would anyone like to play a parent for her? Or anything?

Bashful Hunter

Radioactive Snowflake
So, I'm bringing in a pup for Uktena. Would anyone like to play a parent for her? Or anything?
Adria could razz

Malevolent Hunter

So hopefully i can get my profile finished and sent in. Anyone else wish to plot with my Jupiter. She's the middle sister to Goliath and Rook

King Garbage

Widower

Skilled Phantom

AND now Valora can't go hunting. She would never leave a pup.
Ever. x]

King Garbage

BJORR WOULD STILL STAY IN HER PLACE THO

Widower

Skilled Phantom

alottie

As a provider, it would be foolish to have her go.
She has to be able to do her rank to prove herself. x3
I appreciate the offer but I'm sticking to her rank.
I will have to find another way to make a big impression.

King Garbage

No worries~!
You make complete sense and Bjorr just wants to play with puppies. xD
To say the least, it's super respectable for her to turn his offer down! C8
Yay and now my other wolf has been submitted in.

For those of you who RP'ed with Evergreen in the last Roleplay. Please be aware that Zheana is not the same personality.

Varko is totally the same wolf. Zheana has been given a new character, she still has the exact same purpose, but different personality to make her more involved in Uktena.

Widower

Skilled Phantom

alottie

x3 He can stay and play.
I'm not saying he can't.
She just won't. :3

King Garbage

Stephy goes Rawrr
He might stay~!
Who knows until the moment comes for me to make the decision!? xD

Quick Reply

Submit