Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Healer

Looks like i better get into gear and have Rook Volunteer to lead the second patrol haha

Tipsy Kitten

22,515 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
Stephy goes Rawrr

Okey razz

King Garbage

Acid Candy Drops
Varko may not be a love interest of Bjorr, but they can certainly be friends and relate that all the ladies (excluding rook) have the hots for Goliath~

But In all truth, I can see there being some animosity between the two, especially if he gets too distracted by the fae's.
Bjorr might be younger, but his head is set fairly straight!
Plus, the two seem similar in size and personality~ They might end up stepping on each others paws a little bit, except that Bjorr would probably be the first to try and avoid it due to his intuitive nature. Cx

King Garbage

karama_the_fox_demon
I think it'd be funny for everyone to turn and be like, " Yeah, Valora should lead this time!"
Simply because I'm a sadist. Nono~ I'm kidding, but I do think it would be interesting~!

Regardless, Rook should invite her to go with them atleast! O8
Bjorr will be missing out on the fun, but he'd stay behind for the pups any day!

Shy Healer

Haha I can have Rook do that its completely in her personality to do so. Though to her whoever is staying behind to watch the pups is getting the better end of the deal.

King Garbage

Ya'll are welcome to plot with Bjorr, btw. (friends/cutiecrushes/enemies/frenemies/etc)

I feel like most of you know each other and have the whole pack rp thing down, but I'm completely new to this. I honestly don't remember the last one I joined, so I'm trying to learn as quickly as I can!

Be gentle with me if I mess up at all. ; u ;

Widower

Skilled Phantom

Odds are Valora will stay at the den site. I know there are not any real pups, but what kind of provider leaves pups?! It would take quite some persuading to get her to go let alone lead. x3

King Garbage

karama_the_fox_demon
Hahaha, perfect!
Well~ She's welcome to stay behind and hang with Bjorr and the kiddos if she's willing to hang back from a hunt!
I'm sure the pups will be waking up and getting ready to tear Bjorr limb from limb because he's a push over.

Shy Healer

hmm I would volunteer Rook for a potential crush for Bjorr but given that hes apparently trying not to get on Goliath's bad side that might cause some trouble.

King Garbage

Hahahahaha~! Well, he can avoid stepping on paws, but it certainly doesn't mean he can't crush.
It would have to be a thing where Rook does something to show Bjorr he has a chance first, like a flat out flirt. If she plants the idea, Bjorr can ride that train.
I think the only reason he's iffy on making moves on anyone, is that he hasn't really been given the permission he's needed to do so. He still feels as if he's imposing on the pack for joining as an outsider~

He isn't the brightest lightbulb in the pack when it comes to the love life, so when it dawns on him it will be a complete 'oh s**t, what do I do' moment and he'll probably turn to stone. Especially if it's Rook, but that would mean he'd simply have to fall harder. xD
My poor bby.

Stephy goes Rawrr
Bjorr's offer still stands! He'd be happy to relieve her of her duties, and plus! What better way than to impress Goliath if she joins them? ;D
She doesn't have to lead, by all means~

Shy Healer

You make a very good point haha!
And it works very well actually Rook isn't very good at being subtle or shy about her feelings. So as soon as she finds herself interested in someone shes not going to be shy about letting them know it. After all with her big brother always chasing all the males away she doesn't have time to learn to be subtle when flirting.

And there we go Rook has officially raised to the challenge.

Tipsy Kitten

22,515 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
I'll do an Aven post shortly, just eating lunch currently. nomnom.

Actually I'll have to post a bit later, actually been given a job to do. o:

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I think it would be fun for Goliath to be all protective of his sister!
Cause some drama here and there! Hehe.

He would be protecting both sisters. So all males beware!

Dangerous Lunatic

Posted Nox and Nycro.
I will post Castiel once I've got his layout.
Decided to order from someone because I'm to lazy to make another.. xD

Widower

Skilled Phantom

WOOOO NYCRO! :D
I will post Fizzy soon after I get home.
I have a meeting to go to for work.
Afterwards I should be free.
aside from re-watching frozen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out