rename it Soaring Beyond our Limits: Ride with Me 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 10 ]
Keep it the same 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]

Precious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Love Machine 150
ACK! I passed out before the time skip, so I missed a few things. I'll post during 1st period, since after doing a crappy worksheet I usually have another hour of nothingness X.X

Tipsy Explorer

11,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Millionaire 200
@bass: no my grandpa actually did it. We were taking a hike, listing plants we had seen and a bear had came out on the trail. It started to attack us fo no reason so my grandpa pushed me back and beat tye s**t ou of him with stick and looseleaf notebook. It was awesome. Plus i saw your profil and its hAs heen accepted

@awkward: i read your post. Will make a rePly when i get home

Precious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Love Machine 150
Your grandfather beat up a beat up a bear with a notebook and a stick? Thats bad a**.

Edit: I posted, took longer then usual because the sub we had went on a rampage.

Tipsy Explorer

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Millionaire 200
Yes he did. It wa awesome to watch and i think i will make a post after tatsuya makes a arata post. Hopefully he does that before i get home

Toothsome Shopper

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
I still don't get why you people are up so darn late. >;/
Bah, now I have to actually start Joonie's profile. Fiiine. e.e I thought Caelum wouldn't make an appearance until later so I was soo putting it off.

Ah... I too remember when posting used to be simple. I started RPing on gaia in 05' maybe 03'. Can't remember... I hate making posting styles also I hate how people seem more concentrated on those than actually RPing.

So many kiddies in this RP. I think I'll have to tune Joon down a bit.

Tipsy Explorer

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Millionaire 200
Well caelum isnt going to start getting big yet. Some of the members will just make an appearence when they notice a king going with a team to train a leader so they can check on whats going on and maybe put a stop to it.

Talk to saikol about it, since you two are related. He should be able to give you all the details

Toothsome Shopper

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Its okay. Its not the profile that I don't like making, I already know Joon so writing one up is a cinch. Its the darn posting styles that take me a while to make up. >_x
I've been whipped into condition to have one. I'm working on it now though so it'll be done soon.

Tipsy Explorer

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Millionaire 200
@apple: alright. Take as much time as you need

Toothsome Shopper

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
>_> That look longer than it should have. Working on the profile now. I'll PM it once I'm done.

Tipsy Explorer

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Millionaire 200
Sweet AppIe Blossoms
>_> That look longer than it should have. Working on the profile now. I'll PM it once I'm done.

Kk

Toothsome Shopper

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Any roles that need filling or should I just put him as a member?
sbba92

Tipsy Explorer

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Millionaire 200
Sweet AppIe Blossoms
Any roles that need filling or should I just put him as a member?
sbba92

Im trying to think Of new roles so it seems like everyone in caelum cease is more than just a member. Have any ideas for roles? eek

Toothsome Shopper

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
I don't mind Joonie being just a member. His reasons for joining the group aren't deep at all. He's a sociopath and Caelum is making people suffer. The two just fit together.
When his impulses get to him he does take on an ulterior riding image so he can maim/kill whenever he pleases and isn't hindered by Caelum's rules. Not that the other members would find out since sociopaths are very good at manipulating and lying.

xD I can't think of a role for someone like that so just for now... I'll just leave him as a member.

Tipsy Explorer

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Millionaire 200
Alright and now i cant wait to see this sosiopathic character. Sounds like a Fun guy
lol, Michael and Daisuke have these long elaborate backgrounds, and Karin has barely two paragraphs... sweatdrop

e: on staying up late, I don't sleep much, especially with like three papers due monday. ninja

ee:: finally changed MAL's image. Would've done it sooner but I started hating the one i picked so i had to find a new one and decided to wait until I found one for Karin. So I think I'm gonna go back and edit in the ref image to old posts. haha. (I wanna use a really different one, but I don't want to deviate too much from the original image.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff