• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Haha Sienna, Rayze, and Arata are all blonde with blue eyes emotion_awesome

Accidental genetics xD

Manly Cutie-Pie

User Imagexxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIT'S TIME ! »: SHOW TIME • • ↘xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxL E T ' S X C O M M I T X THE X ( P E R F E C T C R I M E )

Hey ! ! Listen when ⋮ I'm talking! ↴

@Bass;; XDD When I started roleplaying, most of us used a simple picture and maybe a few lyrics but nothing fancy smancy.. >w>'

@sbb;; I'll go with your idea instead, and she can just drop the news on him xD

Big Gawker

7,850 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I think I'ma hit the bed and try and post as early as I can tomorrow, FRIDAY!!!
G'night all
x-Awkward ll Silence ll
User Imagexxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxL E T ' S X C O M M I T X THE X ( P E R F E C T C R I M E )

@Bass;; XDD When I started roleplaying, most of us used a simple picture and maybe a few lyrics but nothing fancy smancy.. >w>'

@sbb;; I'll go with your idea instead, and she can just drop the news on him xD

Back in my day....

ninja but seriously, we just had wall-o-text. I haven't really RPed since 08. I had a couple posts in one earlier in the month but I didn't like where that was going...
g'night Saikol!

Eh, friday.. The only good thing about Friday is I get paid. XD I work 4-12, gotta go to the bank, get my car inspected, and tomorrow is my Dad's birthday but since I'm working I won't get to hang out with him at all >.< And I work for my mom, so go figure that one out. confused

Manly Cutie-Pie

User Imagexxxxx

You old person, you.... jkjk xD

Tipsy Explorer

11,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Millionaire 200
@tatsuya: i feel like hitler looking up from hell saying that they are perfect beings. LOL JK

@saikol: night man. Im probably going to do the same in 20 minutes or so.

@bass: i wish i could see my dad. He works night, sleeps til he has to leave, so i never get to spend time with him
Im going to head to bed guys.I have class day tommorow.Yay for being a junior.
He, my mom, my brother, my sister-in-law, and some family friends are coming to the restaurant for dinner. Granted, I'm not much for food, but it still would've been nice to see him for more than a happy birthday, gotta go. I'm gonna have to leave his present for him over night so he has it for tomorrow.. >.<

@Awkward, once again, [/damnyoukidsgetoffmylawn]

Manly Cutie-Pie

User Imagexxxxx

@Bass; Haha xD NEVER!
                                /plays on the lawn

@mudo;; G'night!

@sbb;; Nearly finished with my post, but it looks like I won't finish in time for you read it xD

@everyone;; Oh, and like I said before, I'm pretty rusty on my AG facts, so if I make a mistake, please tell me! And..help me >u<

Back in my day kids used to have some respect. That's because we had to walk uphill in the snow to get to school, and walk downhill on the ice to get home! Kids these days ain't got no kinda decent upbringin. -shakeshead-

I'm in a little bit of the same boat, only familiar with the anime, though I've started reading the manga (only on chap 2 though, can't read at home because my net connection sucks.)
I'm off for a while, may or may not sign back on once I get home.

Manly Cutie-Pie

User Imagexxxxx

Dang, you supah old, you old geezer! >;P

Downhill on ice.. Wouldn't it be more fun to slide down it? XD

Tipsy Explorer

11,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Millionaire 200
Back in my day, we went five miles up hill in a foot of snow and down five miles down the hill, then we had to beat a bear with nothing but a stick and a notebook just to get to school.

JK. Way too young to say that, but my granpa tells me that all the time.

@awkward: ya im going to bed now so i wont be able to read your post. I promise ill read it when i wake up.

@everyone: night yall
sbba92
Back in my day, we went five miles up hill in a foot of snow and down five miles down the hill, then we had to beat a bear with nothing but a stick and a notebook just to get to school.

JK. Way too young to say that, but my granpa tells me that all the time.
s**t dude, your grandpa's hardcore!

@Awkward: No! We had to walk and we liked it!
Think I'm going with the fifth image and calling her Karin Katsuragi.

Those references might be a little easier to get. (Vampire manga, Chibi Vampire and Bloody Kiss respectively.)

By the way, the horror movie reference was Hellraiser. The man who made the puzzle box was a toymaker. The movies called him L'merchant, but in Hellbound Heart Clive Barker called him LeMarchand. 3nodding

e:: Oh great, I just realized I have to hunt down another Rider Spirit. xp
ee:: And I need to decide on a road... >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas