iNolo's Princess

Darling

Powerhouse

11,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
Well colour me interested.
How will this grail war be playing out- the standard free-for-all, or the team warfare sort of thing like in Apocrypha?

Oh, and what sort of roles are available, if they are in limited supply?

Powerhouse

11,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
Corrupt Clockwork
Well colour me interested.
How will this grail war be playing out- the standard free-for-all, or the team warfare sort of thing like in Apocrypha?

Oh, and what sort of roles are available, if they are in limited supply?

Very good question! Of course, there can only be one winner. Character death will be the norm within this guild, because the grail needs people to die in order to fully activate. Likewise, you can make a team near the beginning of the war, but remember, the closer to the end it gets, the more that team will become a liability to each member.

All of the servant classes are available as of now, but until there are a whole but load of members, there will only be 7 servants per servant class. So, we are not limited to the seven magi and seven servant system of old. If you want more information, I invite you to go and check out the guild! Do some reading, all that jazz.
YummyBiscuits

Very good question! Of course, there can only be one winner. Character death will be the norm within this guild, because the grail needs people to die in order to fully activate. Likewise, you can make a team near the beginning of the war, but remember, the closer to the end it gets, the more that team will become a liability to each member.

All of the servant classes are available as of now, but until there are a whole but load of members, there will only be 7 servants per servant class. So, we are not limited to the seven magi and seven servant system of old. If you want more information, I invite you to go and check out the guild! Do some reading, all that jazz.

Fair enough. I did some light scanning through to see whats up in the meantime, so I might pop in an application soon enough. But a potential of 56 teams of 2 or more? That seems like quite the crowd to face as a collective of opponents. Especially as far as the chaotic styled war goes- I mean fate/extra had over 100 teams, but that was elimination tournament styled, so it wasn't a bad scenario at all.
So that said, will there be a time limit on things for someone to win the grail? If not, it seems like with that many people things could potentially go on for an excruciating amount of time, especially since people do sometimes get side-tracked, distracted or are just generally bastards and up and leave.

Pardon me if I seem I seem a bit overly questioning, I'm just somewhat curious about your guild venture in a positive way and prefer to ask than to not, haha.

Powerhouse

11,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
Corrupt Clockwork

Fair enough. I did some light scanning through to see whats up in the meantime, so I might pop in an application soon enough. But a potential of 56 teams of 2 or more? That seems like quite the crowd to face as a collective of opponents. Especially as far as the chaotic styled war goes- I mean fate/extra had over 100 teams, but that was elimination tournament styled, so it wasn't a bad scenario at all.
So that said, will there be a time limit on things for someone to win the grail? If not, it seems like with that many people things could potentially go on for an excruciating amount of time, especially since people do sometimes get side-tracked, distracted or are just generally bastards and up and leave.

Pardon me if I seem I seem a bit overly questioning, I'm just somewhat curious about your guild venture in a positive way and prefer to ask than to not, haha.

The point of allowing so many servants and masters is so that we can constantly grow as a guild, rather than limiting the Roleplay itself to a few master and servants, and have everyone who joins after take a support role.

As far as I can tell, Koga, our captain, will keep the plot moving constantly. Death will be the usual, and there will always be chances for something... Malign to happen. Villains of all sorts, bad stuff going on, the works. So, while the guild is based around getting that damned grail, there will be side plots to keep us interested until it finally happens!

And it is absolutely no problem. It's good that you are asking these questions, rather than joining immediately, and finding out much later the guild isn't a good fit for you as a Roleplayer. I hope I can see you in the guild soon!

iNolo's Princess

Darling

birthday girl bump~

Powerhouse

11,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Powerhouse

11,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100