Welcome to Gaia! ::

Powerhouse

11,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

. . . What is Fate / Filodoxia ?

The Holy Grail, it revolves around an omnipotent tool that will grant its owner any wish: the Holy Grail. It is a competition between Masters employing the use of Servants. The Holy Grail will choose its most suitable possessor. Masters face each other in battles and kill each other off. The Grail selects only one possessor. Servants are legendary heroes, entities given flesh by the Holy Grail. They essentially accompany their Masters in spiritual form, and can be materialized to fight for their Masters when necessary. The Grail is capable of performing such miracles, so it follows that it can grant its bearer unlimited power.

The Year is 2050....

Fuyuki, Japan is where the original Third Holy Grail War took place around the time of the beginning of the Second World War, but the ritual failed due to the Lesser Grail being destroyed. Afterwards, Luke Fon Fabre, a magi supporting the Nazis, found the location of the Great Grail in the caverns underneath Mount Enzou, and it was removed using military aid from the Nazis. The Three Families and the Japanese Imperial Army fought to thwart the theft, but they were left in a weak position due to having been weakened by the Holy Grail War. With their opposition defeated, the Greater Grail was successfully taken by the Nazis.

Nazi Germany had planned to utilize it to allow them to rule the world as they saw fit, but Luke interfered during its transport and took it for his own Fon Fabre family. Records of battle for it were known to magi and its whereabouts thereafter were not known to anybody, leading to speculation that it may have landed in the hands of the Imperial Army or raided by the Soviet forces. It was not allowed to become the symbol of the Third Reich and their dream of world unification, and it vanished without a trace, Luke having also vanished from the Nazi’s side.

Though the theft marked the end of Fuyuki’s conflicts and the dreams of the Three Families, it marked the beginning of spreading conflicts worldwide. While attempting to prepare to utilize the Greater Grail for his own purposes, Luke allowed for the spreading of information pertaining to the ritual, which he considered to be his only misstep. Though the Mage’s Association had paid little attention to Fuyuki’s ritual, the information behind its system was spreading to Magi throughout the world, beginning an advent of ritual across each continent.

The ritual was commonplace around the end of the 20th century, but instead of the small scale battles found in Fuyuki, the war that commenced from the Greater Grail was worldwide, creating a third World War between the Magi. The Association soon found that the Grail was being held within America somewhere they could not touch directly. For years the Association tried to find a way to pinpoint the exact location of the Grail but with each try they attempted the Fon Fabre family performed the ritual to start up another war forcing the association to hold their positions or die in the process of hunting them down.

Today marks the start of a new war, and if the Fon Fabre family is not stopped soon the whole world may get thrown into this secret battle.

Powerhouse

11,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

. . . Joining Fate / Filodoxia !

If you want to check us out, Click on either of the larger banners! That's really the first step in anything! Check out the guild, get a lay of the land, and find out if it tickles you.

But we do have REQUIREMENTS. We have just a few base requirements if you want to join the guild.

• If you want to be a good member in the guild, at least have a base knowledge of the Nasuverse. You don't have to be a die hard fan, but at least know what you're doing.

• BE ACTIVE! I can not stress this enough. A good guild is an active one. By joining, you are making an obligation to be active in the guild to the best of your abilities. We understand the hiccups that come with life, so we don't exactly want perfection. But a post every few days is warranted.

• Semi-lit and Above only. The guild is one based around writing skill, with which you use to advance your character through the throes of combat and the Roleplay itself. So you really need to have a skill set that is above and beyond the average Gaia Roleplayer. This is a very serious roleplay at it's core.
  • Powerhouse

11,375 Points
    • Marathon 300
    • Brandisher 100
    • Partygoer 500
    Go ahead and post if you are interested, and if you have any questions. I'll do my best to answer them!

Wrathful Mage

11,450 Points
    • Battle: Mage 100
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Ultimate Player 200
    User Image

Must....must join even if the process kills you....Join now!!

Wrathful Mage

11,450 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Ultimate Player 200
    User Image

If you join today, you'll have immunity from any major attacks for 24 hours, under the great divine protection of the Tohsaka clan. I would accept that offer if I were you.

Wrathful Mage

11,450 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Ultimate Player 200
    User Image

I should have introduced myself. Hello everyone thinking of joining us. I'm the Guild owner and Captain. I hope you would join us and making this guild one of Gaia's only active FSN based guilds. Although we do make specially offers for people who know Type Moon very well and request to have an ability outside of the FSN or FZ universe. You have my word as a Knight, you will love this guild.

Wrathful Mage

11,450 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Ultimate Player 200
    User Image

Come on people, we're waiting for you. Let's see some join request.

Powerhouse

11,375 Points
    • Marathon 300
    • Brandisher 100
    • Partygoer 500
    Join guys! The guild is seriously going to be exciting as all get out.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Epic Guild Will Be Epic...

Powerhouse

11,375 Points
    • Marathon 300
    • Brandisher 100
    • Partygoer 500
    Damn straight it will.

Bump as often as you can, guys.

iNolo's Princess

Darling

jesus. you guys don't know how to advertise. you need hot chicks and boobs for it to be popular.

Powerhouse

11,375 Points
    • Marathon 300
    • Brandisher 100
    • Partygoer 500

Get your asses moving, guys.

iNolo's Princess

Darling

YummyBiscuits

i offer up my boobs to be used. i'll gladly be the guild's mascot, use me.

Powerhouse

11,375 Points
    • Marathon 300
    • Brandisher 100
    • Partygoer 500
    tanqela
    YummyBiscuits

Nope.

iNolo's Princess

Darling

YummyBiscuits
    tanqela
    YummyBiscuits

Nope.

:c why not?
    am i not cute enough to fill that title?

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff