Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Seeker

8,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200

I'm just wondering, did a majority of the cast quit the RP? Also has anyone began to plot for story progression? I don't know how far along the holders and Mysterious Woman have gone plot wise already but as things stand currently there seems to be no type of progression whatsoever.

Forlorn Toaster's Husbando

Nuclear Powerhouse

Sreal

a few of the holders have been completely unresponsive following their first post or application, so we're sorta trying to work our way around that?

and because of that we haven't really been able to move the plot forward too quickly, unfortunately

Lonely Cultist

Sreal

If you're curious about our plot ideas, I'd recommend going back and either one: reading all of the RP posts so far, two: reading all of the OOC posts so far, or three: both. It's basically still the start of the RP and yes, half of the original members have quit. It's a bit difficult to run a RP when people don't have the respect to notify me before leaving. We've all got stuff to do, and so replies are a bit slow. I'm attempting to get my permit, and I'm trying to keep my grades up, and though I love this RP with all my heart and soul, it's not my number one priority.

kurohimealice

Aw, heck yeah, sounds fun! Good luck!

shadowpurple

I like that pic! It's bad a**, man.

Adorable Bloodsucker

i've been consuming a lot of fate/stay night media recently and of course this idea has to pop up

so in fate/stay night, servants can be summoned into one of 7 classes(actually more but let's not get into that part): saber, archer, lancer, rider, caster, assassin, and berserker. as for the servants themselves, they are the spirits/ghosts of legendary heroes/mythological figures throughout history
so that begs the question: which of the guardians would be summoned into which classes? inb4 haniel is saber

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
Exousiai
i've been consuming a lot of fate/stay night media recently and of course this idea has to pop up

so in fate/stay night, servants can be summoned into one of 7 classes(actually more but let's not get into that part): saber, archer, lancer, rider, caster, assassin, and berserker. as for the servants themselves, they are the spirits/ghosts of legendary heroes/mythological figures throughout history
so that begs the question: which of the guardians would be summoned into which classes? inb4 haniel is saber

Oooo hard one......ketih might be a caster, but i dont know too much about that show.

Adorable Bloodsucker

keirei

ketih does strike me as the type that would be caster. probably a green witch type character or something.

it was originally a r18 visual novel(r18 because detialed sex descriptions) but there's a sfw version somewhere out there. the (original) anime is really shitty though. please don't watch it. if you're going to watch f/sn, watch the new adaptation anime that's out rn.

Nuclear Powerhouse

Michuo

aww ye I'll change it tonight since I'm out until 8-ish today
Exousiai

I feel like Vargas would technically be a caster considering he doesn't use weapons aside from shielding parts of his body with shadows

on the other hand if someone makes him angry enough he could probably just devolve into a weaponless berserker

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
Exousiai
keirei

ketih does strike me as the type that would be caster. probably a green witch type character or something.

it was originally a r18 visual novel(r18 because detialed sex descriptions) but there's a sfw version somewhere out there. the (original) anime is really shitty though. please don't watch it. if you're going to watch f/sn, watch the new adaptation anime that's out rn.

Hehe awesome!

Ah ok, thanks for the heads up! I will definately keep a eye out for the new adaption.
Alice calls rider. Dibs as hell!

Adorable Bloodsucker

Shadowpurple

i could see vargas being berserker. shadow manipulation is gonna be one hell of a noble phantasm though.

kurohimealice

fun fact: in the hands of a rider class servant, even a mere bicycle could keep up with a drag racer

eis would be archer. it's not relevant at all to the rp since eis can no longer do it, but back when he had full power, his main combat tactic would be to fire things at his opponent by ******** around with air pressure. and because he can control air, as long as he could see his target, the projectiles were as good as homing missiles.
as for why it counts archer, this is because two of the archer class servants in f/sn have been less archers and more "summon a near unlimited number of weapons to throw at the enemy"(well, one of them actually does use a bow sometimes but all his "arrows" are summoned legendary weapons...). so "using your surroundings as projectiles" probably counts for archer too.

by this logic, the holders would be masters i guess if we were to turn this into a fate/stay night au??
Exousiai

I figured she could be a rider based on the fact that she could move water currents and whatnot so she could do something like a pokemon's water jet.

Lonely Cultist

I'm so confused.
xDDD
So I began to write a story about Alice's earlier life when she was still powerful Queen of Tides. It's oing well so far but I'm not sure where I want to put it in terms of timeline.

Nuclear Powerhouse

kurohimealice
oooh cool
I've been thinking up of origin stories for Vargas, but that raises some questions on the origins of the guardians in general
like, is there a specific reason why there's only six of them left (if there were more guardians like them before) and how were they specifically were chosen to receive their elements?

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
Shadowpurple
kurohimealice
oooh cool
I've been thinking up of origin stories for Vargas, but that raises some questions on the origins of the guardians in general
like, is there a specific reason why there's only six of them left (if there were more guardians like them before) and how were they specifically were chosen to receive their elements?

good questions XD it's hard to make a origin story without knowing the how or why of how they came to be in the first place.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff