Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Cultist

Shadowpurple
hhhrrr I'm gonna try to get a Misa post in soon
finals and speeches and essays are bleh

I feel ya, man. ;(
I will try to post sometime after next week. Right now, I have to try and get a research paper together for my writing class, and then on the Ninth, I have finals. I'm pretty sure for my writing class, it's just the final draft of my last paper and a complete portfolio (with all my rough and final drafts), but in math, I'll have several quizzes and then the final.

To be safe, if I'm too busy, I won't post until after the Ninth. But luckily, you all don't necessarily need me yet, since my character's just having the power passed down and hasn't received it yet. (I do want to make some posts of her without her powers for background if I can though, so hopefully I'll have that time.) Thought I should let everyone know.

FloralxAngel's Husband

Lionheart

I apologize to anyone who speaks French and has read my latest post. I am not fluent in French but I know some French. Luckily I didn't just type it in Google Translate, cross my fingers, and hope for the best. I researched and stuff. Woo! Learning.

But I probably have errors in it. I didn't use a whole lot of French, only about half a sentence. So correct me please, I can fix it. Enless it's all just poop, then I can get rid of it all together. uvu

Forlorn Toaster's Husbando

Nuclear Powerhouse

it took me forever to post but there we go
uh oh things sound like they're gettin real heavy

Marcoron

I took a year of French in high school and it sounds good to me. xD

FloralxAngel's Husband

Lionheart

Shadowpurple

I understand, I think it took me two weeks to post. God the end of the year is starting to get harder and harder.

Phew. Thanks. I'm glad I didn't end up saying something completely different. Happens to me all the time in Spanish. Gotta watch out for tildes you can easily change "I am 16 years old" to "I have 16 anuses".

Adorable Bloodsucker

Marcoron

â–º man the whole "every single guardian knows ten million languages" thing is purely out of convenience so i don't think anybody here even tries that much so props to you

Shadowpurple

â–º teach me i want to learn french
more languages the better i want to become a polyglot

Nuclear Powerhouse

Marcoron

I'm so glad I wasn't drinking anything I would've spit it out omg
those dang tildes

french does have pesky accent marks everywhere, but it doesn't change the meaning of words as drastically as tildes, thankfully

Exousiai

I uh
don't recall too much of it
at the very least I still remember some nouns and verbs and rules
aka enough to proofread that one half sentence
I literally just studied this last year but now I'm terrible at it
but I took two years of spanish and one year of french for the sole reason of avoiding the third year advanced spanish classes because I sadly discovered that english is my only forte, language-wise

EDIT: HEY SINCE I'M SYCAMORE RIGHT NOW DOES THAT MEAN I CAN SPEW RANDOM FRENCH THOUGH

Adorable Bloodsucker

Shadowpurple

â–º goddamn
nO DON'T DO IT DON'T BECOME THE BAGUETTE PROFESSOR

all i know is english, chinese, and whatever weaboo-a** s**t japanese i picked up from watching too much animu

Nuclear Powerhouse

Exousiai
toO LATE
hon hon hon baguette croissant prism tower

I've got english and trace amounts of other assorted languages
obviously I can only hold conversations in english
and L33TSP34K

Adorable Bloodsucker

Shadowpurple

â–º wrong region sycamore

i can actually hold conversations in chinese, and can look away from subbed anime without being too terribly lost

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
I really want to post, but I can't yet.
But I have been getting art of my OC, so that's good. c:

Lonely Cultist

Yeeees, I can't wait! I might be getting Alpha Sapphire today! If not, it'll probably be in the next week.

ALSO, IT'S LUNAR LOGIC'S B-DAY. WOO!

Nuclear Powerhouse

Michuo

[high fives]
literally all of my friends are getting alpha sapphire
only one of them is getting omega ruby xD

Lunar Logic

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! c:
Shadowpurple

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! c:

Thank you!

I'm getting Omega Ruby, because Michuo and I always trade Pokemon, so it makes more sense to. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff