Sparkly Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
temari_twin
xo_KittyCupcake_xo
SugarHighKira

Yeah, I'm too lazy to go dig out the information. So I'm asking you. xD The party that is going on homecoming week? Yeah I can't remember what day it is exactly, when, and who's house it's at. I assume you remember? Please....

It's friday after the football game, hosted by timmy for track members and friends of track members.

I forgot that I was going to quote you on that, too! I knew somebody would know. xD But thank you! It was a long time ago that I had Kara accept to go to the party... I couldn't remember the details though.. Thanks!!!

Eloquent Reveler

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Yo! Just wanted to pop in and let you all know I've been having computer trouble. I kinda get the feeling my laptop is finally biting the dust. So I'm stuck using the slow dinosaur we have had since I was in elementary school. It doesn't like having multiple tabs open so posting might get a tad difficult. But hopefully the situation will be remedied soon. Hopefully I'll be getting a new computer this weekend or sooner.
GASP! What is this? I'm actually alive!

I'm sooooo sorry for dropping off the face of the Earth on you guys! I had no time at all during the last week of school and then winter break was so busy that I had no free time to get on my computer at all! But I'm back and I swear that I'm going to be active in here again. I'll be gone on a road trip with my sister over the weekend but don't have any other major plans to keep me away from Gaia after that. OTL

In a relationship with star dazl

Sparkly Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
o.o Everybody is here... Then gone.. Then poof! Here again.. But maybe not... I don't know what's going on. xD

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
xo_KittyCupcake_xo
o.o Everybody is here... Then gone.. Then poof! Here again.. But maybe not... I don't know what's going on. xD

Your not the only one lol

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I should probably post, but the roleplay is so dead-ish, I do not think two posts from me would revive it...

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
San_Katt
I should probably post, but the roleplay is so dead-ish, I do not think two posts from me would revive it...

Yea I have been thinking about remaking it on the mule with Kira, we have been talking about it.

Eloquent Reveler

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Well, I'm still interested.

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
temari_twin

That would be awesome, because really, it feels like if we tried to post now, it would us just be reviving it, and it may or may not work.

In a relationship with star dazl

Sparkly Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
Hmm... If you remake it, make sure to include me in on it! : )
It does seem like there are a ton of characters taken, but just a selected few that actually post.
Therefor it's like half of them don't even exist.

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
I guess It's decided then lol, so me and kira will talk it out, hopefully we still have a second mod, if not well.....promotion XD yay, and i did have another idea for it that i am trying to create as well

I think I will take out David but keep the rest of my charries and pick up a new boy, if possible

So it sounds like Ever, San, and Kitty you three wanna transfer, let me know if you want to keep your charries or drop a few or add new ones and I will try and get everything sorted tonight, I think I will remake the thread on the mule and let him handle every thing, use the old profile thread, and roster, and we can keep this as the out of character, sound good for everyone?

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
temari_twin

I am fine with keeping mine, though once it starts I may add another girl and/ or another guy depending on what we need more of.
I have this idea for a Cajun character, but she tends to be older than high school age, so that really does not work well.
I also have this Xigbar girl idea running through my head, but I don't know, she would end up looking older than high school too because of the model I wanna use.
As for guys, I sort of want to take on Marluxia, because I need a fully gay guy, or possibly Hades, a tough gay guy perhaps. Then there is the idea of taking Stitch, but that would be a lot of work, despite having pre-made the character once before, I never actually made his bio and personality fully, and I just never fleshed him out good enough.

You may want to PM the people who were last active in the thread, and ask them if they wish to keep their characters too, just to see. It is only common courtesy.

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
San_Katt

Haha a female xigbar I would love to see that haha you can have him if ya want, ima trade him in too, and use xigbars model for something else but that is a good idea.
haha a marluxia XD that would be amazing.
yea now that you mention it i will take note of people I still have listed for characters and send out messages on the mule.
thanks for reminding me of that.

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
temari_twin

Oh she is generally hilarious, but like I said, the model I want to use is too old, Kate Moennig, from The L Word. So I would have to find a different model, and while I may have one in mind, I do not know...
Yes, we need a Marluxia, but I would have to find a model...Guess I need to start looking...I am thinking long hair, blonde or pink, or both, which will be hard to find in a guy, but not overly impossible.
No problem, anyway I can be of service.
Hey guys temari on the mule haha, going to be sending out messages for a while and even though you guys said you are still interested i am gonna still send a message just to double check your characters and stuff, nothing major haha.

san_katt

idk who that is. I can look her up or you can send a link and I can tell you if she is usable or not.
haha that will be awesome marluxia will add fun to it
yea i know the perfect charrie to replace xigbar too cause i have an oogie in a different disney thing, i love his model and so far he is my fav character there to play XD it will be awesome, idk what other guy i wanna pick up thougnh :/
hmmm nothing in particular that I can think of at the moment. I will let you know if something comes up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff