Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Regular

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
Censored Melody

Ummm for that issue...hmmm somewould could maybe join az a new character or schedules can be altered. We can figure it out.

For everyone. Here is the link to the Relationship Thread ill edit it into the roleplay headers later. Tired now and it will be easier on a comp. To be honest most of what i did for this rp since thursday night was done on my kindle. Kinda surprised that i havent lost it with thr keyboard. Its not too easy haha.

Sparkly Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
Shall we just make a post for each character that has the little list of friendships? Is that how we're doing it? : )
temari_twin

Yay for the friendship/relationship thread!
I hope it was okay that I went in there and posted what I had. I can easily delete it and wait till later if you want me to.

xo_KittyCupcake_xo

Awesome! So they did some form of Biology project together the previous year and became friends through that.
Sounds good! So Seth can be the person she calls up or texts when she wants to head out and try something but doesn't have someone else to do it with.
Although, does her dad know about that? Because if so, I'm doubting that he likes Seth all that much.
Not that he's ever really going to interact with her dad but just in case it comes up I was curious.

Censored Melody

Really? Thank you! I try but sometimes it doesn't work out quite as nicely as I want it to.
Well, sometimes it's hard not to use the same word a lot of times because it just works there.
But yeah, I always feel better if things seem to flow easily while you read it. I use a lot of commas though. XD;;
As for classes . . . I'm honestly not sure. I'm trying to make a spreadsheet on my computer of who has what classes so I know who I'm together with.
What classes is she taking? I can look that up?
Although if you sent in the profile I can probably just plop it in and let you know if she has any classes alone.

Chatty Regular

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
xo_KittyCupcake_xo
Shall we just make a post for each character that has the little list of friendships? Is that how we're doing it? : )

Yea kinda. Me and kira already posted (well kinda for me) something in there feel free to take a look

SugarHighKira

No problem. I actuallly like how you put your together dont worry about it. I have no set skeleton. I am gonna make one though for those who dont want to make their own.

Sparkly Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
SugarHighKira

Yes! So when she wants to go out and do something, she'll go to him. And yes, her dad would not like him. Since he's super strict, he doesn't like them running off. He wants to know where or what she's doing all of the time. So yeah if that ever comes up, he does not like Seth.

temari_twin

I see! I get it.... I shall make one! : )
So for our characters, who do you think should have relationships with Kara?
Alot of your characters seem to be like her.

Kara (Ariel) is sisters with Alma (Melody)
Kara (Ariel) is adventurous friends with Seth (Sora)
Kara (Ariel) is a Gymnastic buddy/ on and off friends with Nathalie (Cheshire Cat)
temari_twin

Really? Oh good. I basically copied and pasted the post that I was making in my test thread where his profile was.
Let me know if I can help with the coding at all! Although mine doesn't have the neat colors and all that. XD;;

xo_KittyCupcake_xo

Exactly! He's pretty easy to talk into doing things so I doubt she would have any problems getting him to tag along with whatever she's up to.
I figured that that might be the case since he's kind of enabling her to do stuff like that.
He may see him as a bad influence. I doubt it will come up but I was just curious about it.

Sparkly Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
SugarHighKira

Haha gullible is always fun. Just random exploring! xD however much exploring you can do in a high school roleplay.
Yeah, it makes total sense. Whatever takes him away from his daughters. Baaad, bad, bad. Yep. Well having a back story makes it easier. Just in case, then we've got a plan already made! : )

Kara (Ariel) is sisters with Alma (Melody)
Kara (Ariel) is adventurous friends with Seth (Sora)
Kara (Ariel) is a Gymnastic buddy/ on and off friends with Nathalie (Cheshire Cat)
xo_KittyCupcake_xo

I think so too! It's always nice to have a couple people like that. Thankfully his friends will normally stop him from doing anything bad.
Yay for random exploring! That fits both of them pretty well. Hmmmm. I'm sure that we can find plenty of places for them to explore. XD
Exactly. So thus Seth is not his favorite person in the world.
Yup! That and her dad's opinion may shape Alma's opinion to some degree so it can play into things a little bit as well. ^__^;

Chatty Regular

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
x-Sleeping With Lilacs-x
I'm legit excited c:

So..i was going through the profiles and organizing the schedules so i could see how many people were in certain classes and noticed you had creative writing on Luke/Nukas twice (did not notice that before whoops) what was one of the other classes you wanted for him?

Edit.
He is missing a math class haha currentl btoh 3rd and 4 th hour have peoplenin a creative writing but with where i am there are no mayh classes so its up to you. Will edit when i finish.

Edit again.
ok so 4th hour has a trig class if that works. Let me know about it haha.

Wealthy Fatcat

San_Katt

SugarHighKira

yeaahh. woohoo. that works, so we have our heading.
      sorry gaiiiis. i'm kind of tired still. i promise next time it'll be a more lengthier reply.
      i don't mind anything you guys plot out. srsly.
      kira: i noticed we haven't plotted for alma & seth. yeaahh. /still tired

everyone else: PLOT WITH ME DAMMIT.

alma( melody ) is sisters with kara( ariel ) and they're close.
      alma( melody ) is good friends with leda( megara ).
      alma( melody ) doesn't know seung( riku ) is looking out for her.
      alma( melody ) and sable( sally ) are friends and play fight together.
      copernicus( zexion ) is frenemies with seung( riku ) because he knows his little 'secret'.
      copernicus( zexion ) is acquainted with sable( sally ).
      copernicus( zexion ) and natasha( namine ) are like siblings even though copernicus( zexion ) won't admit it.
      copernicus( zexion ) is best friends with xavier( xigbar ).
      copernicus( zexion ) and seth( sora ) have history, although seth( sora ) doesn't realize it.
      noelle( shock ) and noah( lock ) are best friends.
      noelle( shock ) views sable( sally ) as a sisterly figure.
      noelle( shock ) and seung( riku ) don't get along.
temari_twin

Wow! I hadn't even realized till now that no one was taking math as their third period class! But you're right.
I guess third and fourth periods are not the time to be taking math. XD;;

TAO-OPPA

Oh good! So we're going with Seth not knowing and Copernicus using that to his advantage against Seung?
No worries. It's late so most people are tired and ready for bed. I just had too much sugar and tend to stay up late anyway. XD;;
Really? Okay. I still feel like we should run it by you anyway though since your character is involved.

Aslkodsfih! You're right we haven't! And we need to do that, especially since I'm plotting with Kara and Seth.
That and I haven't done that with Noelle either although I'm guessing that they probably aren't much of friends.

Wealthy Fatcat

SugarHighKira

yes. and okay, thanks 'cause i'm really tired but something's keeping me up.
      lol i wish i could have something sweet to eat. but i'm trying to lose what chub i have, so NO.
      well yeah, run it by me just in case, but i might just agree with you. but it could be
      because i'm so TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRED.

yeah, i noticed. xD which is why i wanted to as well.
      wellll in the game, shock, lock, and barrel tended to kind of... you know.
      so she could enjoy teasing him? he is pretty cute. seth, i mean.

AND HELP PLS. which one suits shock the most: x, x, x.

copernicus( zexion ) is frenemies with seung( riku ) because he knows his little 'secret'.
      copernicus( zexion ) and natasha( namine ) are like siblings even though copernicus( zexion ) won't admit it.
      copernicus( zexion ) and seth( sora ) have history, although seth( sora ) doesn't realize it.
TAO-OPPA

Alrighty! I just wanted to make sure so that I didn't need to go change that in the relationship thread.
Mine was mainly watermelon but that's stuff is mainly sugar and water. Love it though! XD;;
Sure thing! I will make sure that I do that. Well, that does tend to make you want to agree with things rather than come up with something else.

My bad. Well, if Seth and Kara are friends (and worked on a project together last year) then odds are he's at least met Alma.
But I'm not sure if they did much hanging out unless Kara brought Alma with her on her random adventure trips that Seth joined her on as well.
Yeah. They weren't on the best of terms in either of the games.
I can work with that! Although this is more a teasing thing and less of the bullying thing like Xavier(Xigbar) does, right?
Really? Awesome! Because Sora is supposed to be cute so I'm glad the model worked out for him as well. XD;;
Although if she's doing it because he's cute, odds are that he doesn't know why she's doing it, right?

Oh! And in terms of the colors, I kind of like the Crown of Negativity the best.

Wealthy Fatcat

SugarHighKira

watermelon helps you lose weight. unfortunately, i don't have any. i used to. c8
      thank you~ and uh huh. i know, but i don't intend on changing anything later~

damn. i forgot to add little miss adventurous and rebellious into alma's profile. i'll add that later~
      yeah, i guess maybe she could have gone with them, because that^ up there is.. yeah.

yeah, let's just mellow out the hate here. she'll only be teasing him. unlike xigbar. hehe.
      good choice of model. c: it's hard for me to find a caucasian one to my liking nowadays. Dx
      YES. THAT'S BRILLIANT OMG.

i was gonna use that originally, lol. but i wasn't sure. thanks~

Just in case anyone was wondering or trying to build their schedule, I kind of made a list of what classes have at least one other character in them for each period. Here ya go!

1st Period:
      Math: Geometry, Algebra II
      English: Literature, Speech
      Science: Physics
      History: World History
      Electives: Art

2nd Period:
      Math: Calculus, Trigonometry
      English: Creative Writing, Speech
      Science: Chemistry, Biology
      History: American History, World Religion, Culture History, 16th Century
      Electives: Astrology

3rd Period:
      Math: none
      English: Creative Writing, Journalism
      Science: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Earth and Space Science
      History: 16th Century
      Electives: none

4th Period:
      Math: Trigonometry
      English: Literature, Creative Writing
      Science: Biology, Environmental Science
      History: World History, World Religion, 16th Century
      Electives: none

5th Period:
      Math: Calculus
      English: none
      Science: Environmental Science
      History: none
      Electives: Psychology, Art, Astrology, Gym, Parenting
((Please let me know if I missed any of them.))

TAO-OPPA

It does? Huh. I never knew that. I learned something new tonight! XD;;
No problem at all. Oh good. Because I'm starting to like this idea so I don't want to change it.

Uh-oh. Well, at least you know know and can add it in there!
It would make sense that she would. I kind of doubt that she would let Kara leave her behind.
So if that's the case, then that means Seth has known her for at least a year before she even began high school.
I figure that they would probably get along but what do you think?

Oh good! I'm fine with that. I'd honestly rather not have too many people bullying Seth for whatever reason.
Teasing he can handle. The bullying thing bugs him a lot.
Thanks! It was actually a friend of mine who found him and was using him in a different roleplay. I got permission from her to copy her choice. XD;;
AWESOME! So now we have Noelle and Seth planned. She teases him because he's cute and he has no idea that that's why.

No problem! I'm happy to help. Although color schemes have never been a strength of mine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff