Total Votes:[ 41 ]

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image
rαjισ_σbαкεxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

One of my mom's coworkers is moving to New York and some of her things are in our shed,
                                                        so I'm going to be helping my mom drive the boxes up to new york,
                                                        I might be mia for a few days if you need me can pm me [:
                                                        At the moment I'm caught up on my characters and waiting but I'll work on a Quin post when I get back

Oh love you got me crazy feel'n like it's nothing that I could've wanted.
                                                        Take it slowly and maybe you'll know I'm ready.

(I think that I'm going nowhere)
                                                        Scenery is nothin more than poetry; hotter than two lovers coming next to me

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
Yea Trin is kind of similar.
A little. It's more so her attitude, but I see her losing her confidence as more stuff occurs. She's really going to be wishing she never left church lol. It's all her Daddy's fault. Which reminds me I never sent in a NPC for the Producer. Whoops sweatdrop

Beloved Genius

9,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Life has felt a bit better lately.
A little confusing in regards to relationship stuff,
but work wise, I'm glad to find out that a lot of people do like me, and noted they didn't like how some of the other coworkers were treating me.

Typically I'm a bit of a doormat. Like if something happens that I don't like, then I'm usually
all "oh well"

But I do feel good! Watching Sailor Moon just puts me in such a good mood.
So I'm off to start writing up a post while eating yogurt.
Ugh, it's so fantastic.
Glad to hear things are looking up Mokie!! Hope things get better relationship wise. Good luck with your posts!!! Can't wait to read 'em biggrin

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

Anddddd back from new york ~
                                                        Glad everythings going better for mokie!
                                                        Warped tour for me is on tuesday buhhhh I'll start on a quin post~

Oh love you got me crazy feel'n like it's nothing that I could've wanted.
                                                        Take it slowly and maybe you'll know I'm ready.

(I think that I'm going nowhere)
                                                        Scenery is nothin more than poetry; hotter than two lovers coming next to me
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Don't mind me. Just riding on Dumbo razz

Sorry I took so long to say this but welcome back Raj!!
How was New York?
And hope you had a good time at warped tour!!

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

It was fun got to see where I used to live, they toredown the old house and flattened the hillside and made a new housing development so that was weird. But was fun to go around and have deja vu. Also took pictures of a family proffesionally so have to go through and look through those photos. Edit an stuff [:

Andddd I did have a good time at warped!! I saw Secrets, The Ready Set, Bayside, We are the in crowd, real friends, this wild life, beebs and her money makers,
                                                        Anddd then the best was Cute is what we aim for, and The Maine! adddd then I meant the Maine andddd got a signature from the band, alas didn't get to get a picture with Graham's model but I stared at him and his smiley face and I got to see Garrett, aka Kaleb's previous model before the show and bought a cd from him so that was awesome! ann ohh Graham's model tans sooo nicely~ an his hazel greenybrown eyes hehe... Oh and I met the singer John Ohh before the show an got a picture with him so that was nice.
                                                        I ended the day seeing Echosmith, Bad Rabbits, Issues, anddd last band I saw was The Word Alive.
                                                        Oh and to make it better I won the Warhead contest sooooo I got a pound of warheads xD and a bandana and a baggie sooooo that was awesome too. Didn't think I was going to win but I did.
                                                        So saw 13 bands together only 2 I didn't really care for buhhhh the rest were awesome

And Secrets a band whose lyrics give me Graham and John feels xD the screamer got down on one knee and asked the singer/guitarist to warped tour prom and ohhhhhh that was awesome

I can still hear your laughter bounce off the walls of our home
                                                        Late at night when you're dreaming, are you dreaming of me?

You're running away from things that matter more than you know
                                                        You're chasing a love that could never love you as much as I do

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

Well about to work on outlining this quin post... it may be a long one xD I'll work on it throughout the day till fam gets home

Glad you had a good time Raj!
Still have many warheads left? haha
Good luck with your Quin post!!
Sorry it's taken me this long to respond :/
I'm behind on stuff.

Btw, I will be on vacation between the 10th and the 16th.

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

xD I doooo though I've eaten all the warheads strings and the cubes... I have the original kind and the jellybean & sour dip sticks still left

But mmkay [: good to know I will be going back to college around the 8th/9th

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

When I get back to Alabama I will do a roll call, check where everyone is see whats going on, whose waiting on who and how we can get to the end in a positive, productive manner [:

rajio_obake

Sounds good smile
I will be back from vacay on the 16th.
btw, Happy Birthday Raj!!!!!!!!!

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

haha thanks for the bday wishes I'll be sure to tell my lil bro

Beloved Genius

9,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
rajio_obake
colour me krista
psychotic__gal
tryfon
Azor Ahai Reborn
Alykia
XHopeNFaithX
S T A T i C H0RR0R
Twankiie

Hi guys, I just wanted to let you know that I am back. I bought a new laptop, so I can at least take it to work and type up stuff in between work and rehearsal (while I'm going through this whole job transition).

I've also been working on my own personal issues, at least searching for the root.

It's been a while since I've written anything, so I apologize for quality.
But my biggest goal is just making sure everyone has something to work with, because
well, the end of the thread is upon us. LOL
At least plot wise. ^.^

Much thanks for those of us who've stayed this entire time.
And if you want to bow out I totally understand too.
I've not been on the mule yet, so I've not seen any pms or anything.

Anywho, Charlie's almost done, and then I think either Aubry, Ty or Howie is next. Maybe Lucky.
I have to look by how long it's been vs how many ppl are waiting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff